Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ashley

base body?

GothicKDM

yeah my bf decided he had to have a ws...so now im trying to just find him one, and i called and talked to the store but she said they only sell them in parts. So the USA site gives me a total of $423.00. -____- plus shipping. im going to have to split a doll, or just see if i come across one.

On the international site its $344.97 before shipping, and they are out of stock on the neck part bleh..

baldylox
yeah my bf decided he had to have a ws...so now im trying to just find him one, and i called and talked to the store but she said they only sell them in parts. So the USA site gives me a total of $423.00. -____- plus shipping. im going to have to split a doll, or just see if i come across one.

On the international site its $344.97 before shipping, and they are out of stock on the neck part bleh..

One thing to think about is that the inner torso frame that has the neck part is totally hidden under the girls head and bust so if they have the normal skin inner torso frame, you can use that with no problems at all.

So you may be able to get everything from the international site in WS and get the neck part in NS from the US store to save you some moolah!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

GothicKDM

One thing to think about is that the inner torso frame that has the neck part is totally hidden under the girls head and bust so if they have the normal skin inner torso frame, you can use that with no problems at all.

So you may be able to get everything from the international site in WS and get the neck part in NS from the US store to save you some moolah!

Billy

Yeah I know thats just a internal part, so that wouldnt be a bother. Its just annoying at the price rack up.

Ive seen a couple for sale but he wants a large bust, so it would just be easier this way instead of buying 2 busts.