Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

chien

Gift: Oreimo Kyousuke Eyes

chien

Here's a really basic eye I just made as a gift to everyone! It's a boy style eye for you to print, and it's roughly based off of Kyousuke's eyes.

Q4S4AuJ.png

It's 24mm*24mm, so you should be able to scale it smaller to print.

The eye is meant to be small and have a lot of white around the sides and below it.

To use, measure the diameter of the clear eye chip that you will be using. Change the size of the picture to that diameter (say, 10mm) and then print out. Glue the clear eye chip on top of the print, making sure the upper round edge of the eye is flush with the outside edge of the clear eye-- you should see a bit of white below and around it. Then let it dry, trim around the eye, add some more glue to the back of the print, and then pop it into the white fitted base of the eye chip.

If you place it just right, my signature shouldn't show up! I placed it right outside the circle as eye as a guide. :3

I hope you enjoy! I'll be making a "premium" version (more depth, more details, tons of color options) of this boy eye for sale later too.

While this a gift, please respect me as an artist and do not alter this as a base for your own sales! Thank you.

Nekopon

Wow Chien, thanks so much for this!!

I'll have to go home and try it out. You're such a sweetheart! ^___^

chien

Ehehehehe! You're welcome! I saw that there's a number of people on this board who want to make boy dolls, and I think that when it comes to moe styles the eyes are what really makes boys differ from girls in anime? So hopefully this basic eye will help some people in their quest! I think it'd make a cute girl eye too-- very sporty, perhaps?

Lemme know if anyone has problems and I'll try to help!

Edit: Here's what the premium version looks like! They're called "Brother" eyes. :> Sorry about ugly watermark. :,3

tumblr_mlttp3APyd1qzuvxjo1_250.png

hironohiro

Oh wow, the premium version looks really pretty, nice!

Nekopon

They're so shiny! Very nice work. Can't wait to see them on an actual doll.

chien

Thank you very much!