Singer Yuna

Baldylox

battrastard

Migon

Salica

Tacit Effigy

What games are you playing?

Gabriel

For a while now I've been playing Hyperdevotion Noire with my partner. We play a lot of tactical RPGs together. We each pick our guys (or girls in this game's case) and pass the controller back and forth.

I was playing some Streets of Rage last night on my 3DS, and I've been wanting to play some King of Dragons on the SNES. I feel a brawler binge coming on.

HollowAtaraxia

I hope I'm not necroing the thread, but I'm currently playing...

Fate/Extra (I've only finished my Caster playthrough. Working on Saber, maybe Archer next)

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Tsukihime (Does this count as a game?)

Kantai Collection

fishbuttz

I'm most of the way through the patched version of Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, but it's just a huge game with so many bugs still. I try to make occasional progress on Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but I'm such a pansy about survival horror.

I'm also an avid Animal Crossing New Leaf player and I've got Pokemon X, Alpha Sapphire, and Omega Ruby all running.

Eventually, I'm going to get my hands on a decently priced copy of Bioshock Infinite.

She/her

RiverR

I'm currently going through a Legend of Zelda phase again: Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, and Spirit Tracks. I switch games depending on my mood. LoZ was one of the first console games I played, so it's very nostalgic. Can't wait for the new WiiU LoZ too!

Besides LoZ, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts games are among my favorites too. Also the original Sly Cooper, it's so much fun!

Eustia

A friend gave me Dragon Quest Heroes on steam last night, so I've been playing a bit of that. It's quite fun. First of the franchise I have played, though I am told it is quite different to most. I like it, anyway.

Mimiyo3

Currently playing fate/stay night. Hoping to finish by the time I get Rin!

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko