Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

hironohiro

Faceup stain

hironohiro

Oh meddling me, I decided I wanted to repaint the lips on a prepainted head. However, when I wiped off some excess paint, it left some stains. Been desperately trying to get rid of it since 4 days with benezoyl peroxide and magic eraser, but It's just not going away. Any suggestions as to what can be done?

IMG_6206.JPG.0e759b2087d1df7003d1a9b954d3f6bb.JPG

mangaemi

aw that stinks.. : ( I hate it when that happens.

The only thing I can guess is since you still have the faceup on there, it might be safe to say you haven't removed any layers of ZM spray before doing the stain removal? Also, what kind of lightbulb are you using when you do the zitcream treatment? Before I had tried to just use a normal lightbulb, but I found it didn't put out enough light/heat (heat I guess being the major factor). I found a floodlight in the closet and used that on stains and it worked way better (bleaching and burning the stain out I guess?)

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

takoninja

You could try sanding it off a little if you haven't tried that, but I know that might shape it oddly if you sand off too much.

Name: Tako Moguchi

Dolls: Yume (DDdy, HDD-02, modded s-bust), Himeko (Obistu 40cm, modded HDD-01), Hitomi (DDS M.O.M.O.)