Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MaxArcher

Laptops

MaxArcher

There are a couple options out there.

The coolest, and easiest to get at the moment are these MacBook Airs. They're actually pocket mirrors (like for makeup), they're really nicely detailed, and they're just the right size. They're available from Dollfie World, for the unusually reasonable price of $10.29. (Mine was around $15 shipped, and it came within a week using HK post air mail, which was cheap since it was so small.) Here's the link to the silver one: http://www.dollfieworld.com/accessories/4518-1-3-mirror-book-air-silver.html.

Here's some easy stuff to do with them: I measured the "screen", and printed a screenshot from Lightroom 3 to size using Photoshop. Any modern inkjet should do fine with this, just use decent photo paper and print at maximum quality. I haven't taped it on yet, need to dig up the double-sided tape.

5865643853_1e59e4e0a9_z.jpg

DD Macbook Air 2.jpg by MaxArcher, on Flickr

I thought a laptop bag was in order, so I dug through my drawers, and found this little mesh pouch. It's meant for a digicam or MP3 player or something, but it's pretty well-sized for the "Laptop". I got this from Daiso (Japanese dollar store), but I'm sure similar things are all over the place.

5866197698_9b94dc8bbe_z.jpg

DD Macbook Air 1.jpg by MaxArcher, on Flickr

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

littlebearries

I just got two of these! Hmm, that's a great idea, getting a case for them, I'll have to carry them to Target and check out the ipod/device holder isle! XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox

Since I'm now playing at work, I can't upload nice pics ( ha ) so I'll just link to the story I did instead.

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/14577/Going+online+with+a+new+laptop.html

That was back when Manami was still new to me and I was trying to find her nice accessories. Oddly enuff, this post marked the first time I had talked with Mitsuki and started that great friendship! It's all thanks to her that Manami got her awesome laptop!

That post shows the American Girl laptop and all the coll things that came with it.

Thanks again Mitsuki!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Zukin

I think I might have to purchase one of those little MacBooks.

They're adorable.

mitsuki

That's so cool, MaxArcher!

I love that post of Manami playing on the little blue laptop! Those are such fun memories! It was great to finally talk to you after following Manami for a while. She is so sweet and special!

baldylox
That's so cool, MaxArcher!

I love that post of Manami playing on the little blue laptop! Those are such fun memories! It was great to finally talk to you after following Manami for a while. She is so sweet and special!

Thank you Mitsuki! I really liked the stuff that the laptop came with. And I really liked the tiny note you made just for Manami. I still have that! I actually keep all the notes you have sent my girls. It's fun to go back thru them and see what they say.

I recall you telling me the "The Lab" followed Manami's exploits and me thinking how odd it was for a bunch of people I didn't even know to be interested in what she was doing. I still find it funny. But I'm glad we still hold your interest so well!

And you're right.... Manami *is* very sweet and very special.

Billy

Galvatim

I remember Manami getting her laptop! That was so cool!

I have one of those little Macbooks on the way for Aoi-chan. She's excited to have her own computer.

baldylox

I have one of those little Macbooks on the way for Aoi-chan. She's excited to have her own computer.

Heh, thank you sir!

Wow, it seems everyone is getting Macbooks! I bet Apple is loving the DD community right now! I wonder if they have any involvement in these mirrors or not.....

And I bet Aoi *is* pretty excited about her new computer! The question is, will she share it with her sisters?

Billy

Galvatim

Heh, thank you sir!

Wow, it seems everyone is getting Macbooks! I bet Apple is loving the DD community right now! I wonder if they have any involvement in these mirrors or not.....

And I bet Aoi *is* pretty excited about her new computer! The question is, will she share it with her sisters?

Billy

... Yeah, I'm gonna need more laptops... I'm lucky Aoi lets me use mine!

MaxArcher

Billy

I would suspect that if Apple knew about these, they'd be sending a cease and desist as fast as they possibly could.

DD Beatrice - DD Saber/EXTRA

baldylox
I would suspect that if Apple knew about these, they'd be sending a cease and desist as fast as they possibly could.

That's pretty much what I figured.

At least we can all enjoy them for now!

Billy

tubatime1010

Sorry to resurrect a rather old thread but does anyone know where else to find there? It seems that Dollfie World no longer stocks them.

tubatime1010

I picked up a Silver one myself along with A LOT more clothes than I should have bought...

But it was all good in the end. I got free shipping because of it.

As of now there's still 3 white and 1 silver left so anyone still looking for one should check it out! Seems like a great site.

DefectiveAngel

Here's another person that is selling them http://myworld.ebay.com/jamier213

As far as I know they still have both the white and grey in stock.

They are an eBay seller located in the US, but will ship worldwide. I just purchased from them and my items arrived very quickly and in perfect condition.

TheParadisePanda

If anybody is on Den of angels there is a group order for MacBooks, Sony vaios and iPads in the group order section! I was just in the previouse go the girl ran and it went really fast and smooth with no problems! I got a silver MacBook for me and a white one for my dollfie for $8 USD each! She also posted the extra ones up for sale in the market place as well if you want one quicker.

archangeli
Sorry to resurrect a rather old thread but does anyone know where else to find there? It seems that Dollfie World no longer stocks them.

They are back in stock at Dollfie World (search "mirror book" to get the Vaio and Apple 1:3 ones)

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli