Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

RedLion

Keepsakes and Memories.

RedLion

As I go through all the cards, letters, and presents that Kihona has acbleepulated, I started to think of making a box for all these items.

Then I thought, do you guys do it too? I'm sure you do. I bet you guys have a lot of fond memories =p

Innocentsake

I've been keeping all the cards & presents that my girls have gotten from others on the board. I need to get one of those nice keepsake boxes to put them in This is the most active I've been in any hobby I've been into and it makes me happy that I've gotten to know so many lovely people through the boards and also in person through meets.

Kihona & yourself made so many beautiful paper roses for Seraphina that I still have the box they came in with the ones I couldn't find places for Hopefully once I move I'll find a big big jar to put them all in

ArcticKitsune

I guess I'm still new to the whole DD thing. I did get nicely started with Salica and Kodama's help with the simple kimono, white long wig and the fox ears. I'm glad they helped me out because I felt welcomed .

If I can, I may make a foxy shrine to see what me and Vara acbleepulate as time goes by from other friendly folks .

(Currently have Vara's goodies in a Caster Pureneemo box for temp safe keeping.)

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

baldylox

Oh yeah, I've managed to keep EVERY little card, drawing, letter or note that people have sent me and my girls since day one! I love going back thru them to see how things have progressed with friends and my girls. I did have it all in a small cardboard box but that quickly filled up so now it's all kept in this huge box:

7432840450_8c3699ca48_z.jpg

DSC_6347 by balldylox, on Flickr

But everything fits nicely in there and I have room for more. I figured I wasn't the only one who does this so it's nice to see who else actually does!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Ravendruid

I keep all the cards, gifts, letters etc., but I haven't gotten them organized into a neat box, yet. I love yours, Billy, that's really cool. I'm going to have to try to find a nice one that suits Yuriko's personality (or maybe MoMO's when she finally comes).

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

JChiibs

Because I was trying to move things around for some photos I need to take, our "Christmas Card Tree" was taken down today. It actually really made me sad since I've really enjoyed seeing them and remembering that people care about me, Raven, and our kids. I was thinking that I want to figure out little picture frames for the photos of their girls that were sent so our DD could keep their friends close. As for the cards & stickers, Tama and I were going to put them in a scrapbook. I eventually want to get photos of our DD printed out to put in there too and hang some on our walls.

This really has been an amazing year, and almost all of it has to do with you guys. Looking through all the mementos from our friends makes me really happy.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram