Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
DefectiveAngel

Yellow discoloration on a Normal Skin DD?

DefectiveAngel

Today when I was taking pictures of Sakura and I took off her cover shirt of her outfit I noticed on her stomach a strange yellow discoloration/stain?!?!?!

Sakura is using Miu Amaha's Dddy body and I never noticed the stain before since this is the first time I've had the body in natural light.

I was wondering what maybe could have caused this?

I'm not the first owner of the body. The stain might have been there when I received it, just never noticed since it is hard to spot in artificial light. The yellow staining is also on her hands. The staining on the hands is much more noticable, but I'm not as concerned since I can buy replacement hands. I'm worried more about getting it cleared from the stomach.

I've started oxy treatment on the stomach. I'm just really confused on how the stain got there. I haven't had any yellow clothing on that body. Sakura just sits on my bed out of any sunlight holding Pannya (Miu's stuffed cat she came with). Surely Pannya didn't cause the stain. She did have a stomach exposing top on while holding him. Sorry I'm rambling some, this just has me really baffled.

I'll include pictures to see what everyone else thinks. The stomach stain is a bit hard to photograph, but I circled where it's located. I will also include a picture of her hands.

I will keep up the oxy treatments hopefully that will solve it. If anyone else has any suggestions or idea of what caused it feel free to share. All ideas and help will be greatly appreciated.

DSCF0779Copy_zps24a38b1a.jpg

DSCF0778_zps892b96f7.jpg

Lyakim
I've started oxy treatment on the stomach. I'm just really confused on how the stain got there. I haven't had any yellow clothing on that body. Sakura just sits on my bed out of any sunlight holding Pannya (Miu's stuffed cat she came with). Surely Pannya didn't cause the stain.

may i ask why you don't think Pannya is responsible for the stains?

from what i can see, the stomach stain is probably caused by the brown tail, and the yellow finger is probably the result of touching the brown ears while holding?

by the way, how is treatment going? or is it still too soon to tell? either way, i hope you can remove the stain.

mangaemi

Yikes... yeah I'm thinking this might just be a different kind of staining where the vinyl is sucking up the yellows out of the fake fur vs the usual sucking up the black/blues from darker outfits. I guess dye can leech out of even fake fur fibers just as much as thread on socks/tops/whatevers.

Can they not just fix the vinyl formula so it doesnt want to keep sucking up colors! C'mon Volks!! /shakesfist

I hope the treatment works - the Homer Simpson colored fingers don't look too becoming Good luck DefectiveAngel!!!

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

DefectiveAngel
I've started oxy treatment on the stomach. I'm just really confused on how the stain got there. I haven't had any yellow clothing on that body. Sakura just sits on my bed out of any sunlight holding Pannya (Miu's stuffed cat she came with). Surely Pannya didn't cause the stain.

may i ask why you don't think Pannya is responsible for the stains?

from what i can see, the stomach stain is probably caused by the brown tail, and the yellow finger is probably the result of touching the brown ears while holding?

by the way, how is treatment going? or is it still too soon to tell? either way, i hope you can remove the stain.

Well I questioned it because as far as I know nobody has ever mentioned that Pannya has stained their DD before from holding him constantly. I wasn't 100% positive if that was what really stained her. I'm just very confused by it and I guess I will say he probably did cause the weird staining. Because I can't think of anything else she has had near her constantly except for that plush.

I've moved Pannya to another location and away from all my girls. Don't need him spreading his crazy weird yellow touch to the others..lol.

It's too soon to tell with the treatments. I will give it about two weeks then I will update. I will probably toss in some new hands when I do my DP29AE order. After they arrive I will probably do a test with the already stained ones and place one on Pannya just to see if the yellow color starts on the palm where it hasn't stained yet.

I'll keep everyone updated with the whole process.

Yikes... yeah I'm thinking this might just be a different kind of staining where the vinyl is sucking up the yellows out of the fake fur vs the usual sucking up the black/blues from darker outfits. I guess dye can leech out of even fake fur fibers just as much as thread on socks/tops/whatevers.

Can they not just fix the vinyl formula so it doesnt want to keep sucking up colors! C'mon Volks!! /shakesfist

I hope the treatment works - the Homer Simpson colored fingers don't look too becoming Good luck DefectiveAngel!!!

I know!!! I wish this staining thing wasn't an issue with DD's. I never would have guessed in a million years that a light brown colored plush would make such horrible yellow stains.

Ha ha Homer Simpson thumbs. =3 I agree they look terrible I have to get some new hands. The standard hands that my girls came with are getting ruined. Not only do I now have a problem with these, the extra body I purchased so Mashiro wouldn't be a floating head anymore arrived with pink stains on that set of hands.

It now looks like Mashiro and Sakura sneaked and finger painted while I was at work with their yellow and pink hands...lol.

Thanks for your support mangaemi!!! I hope I can get Sakura's belly back to normal and I hope to just be out the cost of some new hands.