Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

Personal trainer?

baldylox

It seems that lately, Mai and Ryomou haven't been doing their fair share of family protection as they should be. So Rei decided to do something about it.

R - "So it seems you have done your homework on this job interview Miss. I am very impressed so far."

K - "I agree, her credentials are top notch!"

8730292250_a9aa06fe76_z.jpg

DSC_0886 by balldylox, on Flickr

"It states that you have worked with many famous fighters before and have won almost every tournament you have entered."

8729170395_6d66725408_z.jpg

DSC_0887 by balldylox, on Flickr

K - "And you actually know our Mai and Ryomou too?"

? - "Yep, that's correct."

8729168921_177fe8d2dc_z.jpg

DSC_0888 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "So why did you apply for this job? I know the pay is not up to par for someone of your caliber."

K - "Even tho we can't pay you much, would you still consider working for us?"

? - "Since you mentioned needing to whip a couple of former fighters back into shape, it sounded like fun. That's the only reason I'm interested to tell you the truth. I like a challenge."

8730287646_0afeef3bf7_z.jpg

DSC_0889 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "I do appreciate your honesty. By the way, please help yourself to the snacks and tea."

? - "Don't mind if I do, thanks."

8729166135_7eeffed69f_z.jpg

DSC_0890 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Well, if you agree to the terms we provided, I would be happy to have you join us and help reform our once fearsome duo to their former glory."

? - "That's fine with me. Now if you would be so kind as to deposit the funds into my account, we can proceed."

R - "Katerina, please deposit the money into her account as we discussed."

K - "Yes maam! It's going thru now."

8729164501_7df2079573_z.jpg

DSC_0891 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Katerina, if you would please go and get Ryomou and Mai for me. I'd like them to meet their new personal trainer."

K - "Yes maam! Right away."

8730283494_8870771952_z.jpg

DSC_0892 by balldylox, on Flickr

K - "Here we are ladies. Please have a seat over there."

M - "OH MY GLOB! Is that....?"

R - "What the hell is SHE doing here?"

8730282062_1de202bed1_z.jpg

DSC_0893 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Mai, Ryomou, I would like you to meet your new personal trainer.... Kanu Unchou."

K - "Hey there girls, long time no see huh?"

8729159917_5585520401_z.jpg

DSC_0894 by balldylox, on Flickr

Mai - "Rei, why is this woman here? What could possibly cause you to invite her into our home?"

Rei - "Actually, you and Ryomou have forced me to hire her as your personal trainer. You two have done nothing but mess around and slack off for the past seven months. Security here has become lax and I cannot allow that."

Kanu - "These cupcakes are pretty good."

8729158429_76a3b09a86_z.jpg

DSC_0895 by balldylox, on Flickr

M - "What are talking about? We still do security patrols and keep our sisters protected!"

R - "Actually, your performance has dropped off drastically. Katerina, please read the statistic sheets."

K - "Patrol times have dropped from an average of 45 minutes to around 13 minutes each. Workout regimens have dropped off over 78%. And sleep cycles have increased over 322% on average."

8730276928_230b8103d0_z.jpg

DSC_0896 by balldylox, on Flickr

M - "You TIME us on that stuff? Are you nuts?"

R - "But we're still the ones who protect the house when Papa is gone! It's our job and we like our jobs!"

8729155157_bba0f05aa9_z.jpg

DSC_0898 by balldylox, on Flickr

K - "I'm not here to take your jobs ladies. I'm here to retrain you on how to do your jobs even better than before. And I'll be here until you two are back in shape."

M - "What??"

R - "Exactly."

8729153695_eb9487fc91_z.jpg

DSC_0899 by balldylox, on Flickr

R - "Retrain US? That's so much BS! I beat you in the last fight we had! I broke your friggin ARM!"

K - "Yes, you did win that match and yes, you did break my arm. But *I* forfeited the match because I had to go handle more important matters."

8729151979_77b3f29e0f_z.jpg

DSC_0900 by balldylox, on Flickr

M - "And the last time WE met, you ran off with my boyfriend Andy!"

K - "No I didn't. All that loser wanted was my autograph and I wouldn't give it to him unless he could beat me in an arm wrestling match. Which he lost. He ran off crying like a little girl."

R - "Damnnnnn..."

8729150059_e9b9eb1406_z.jpg

DSC_0901 by balldylox, on Flickr

Rei - "Regardless of your pasts together, Kanu is here now and she will not be leaving until you two are back on track for home protection. Until *I* see improvements, she will be staying here indefinitely."

M - "You can't be serious!"

R - "This is going to suck sooo much."

8730269220_2e96a4901c_z.jpg

DSC_0902 by balldylox, on Flickr

K - Awww, come on girls, let's let bygones be bygones and focus on the future. It's just business right? Heh heh...."

M - "You're gonna be sorry if you think this is going to be fun for you."

R - "You gotta sleep sometime Kanu..."

8730267720_1a49de0d56_z.jpg

DSC_0903 by balldylox, on Flickr

So there she is! My 22nd girl Kanu. She's my most wanted girl and an all time Unicorn. Being able to finally own her is just amazing to me. And I couldn't have done it without my ultimate DD Fairy Godmother Mitsuki. Thank you ever so much my friend, you're the best buddy anyone could ever ask for!

And now for some nice photos of Kanu on her own! And what better way to do that than to let her show off in an iconic outfit that she's well known for.

8729145371_0e550c5985_z.jpg

DSC_0905 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730264760_82b2965bb8_z.jpg

DSC_0906 by balldylox, on Flickr

I can't stop staring at her face and eyes, they're magical!

8730263208_bb5ddb4928_z.jpg

DSC_0907 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730260396_b832c45f99_z.jpg

DSC_0909 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730258994_47b2189a7b_z.jpg

DSC_0910 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730257768_58096e9405_z.jpg

DSC_0911 by balldylox, on Flickr

That is one LONG wig!

8730254552_93eba6b43f_z.jpg

DSC_0913 by balldylox, on Flickr

Yay! Time to show off some skin! Some lovely tanned skin that is.

8730252940_1fd9cf6a7f_z.jpg

DSC_0914 by balldylox, on Flickr

8729126535_72dfddecc5_z.jpg

DSC_0918 by balldylox, on Flickr

8729125195_dd2c4980db_z.jpg

DSC_0919 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730244236_92d670748d_z.jpg

DSC_0920 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730243322_1e25a442bc_z.jpg

DSC_0921 by balldylox, on Flickr

I just love this outfit on her. It's perfect!

8730241306_b6103d56fd_z.jpg

DSC_0922 by balldylox, on Flickr

8729119683_3ef380ef10_z.jpg

DSC_0923 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730237470_52166c2ae7_z.jpg

DSC_0925 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730234934_d6279668a9_z.jpg

DSC_0928 by balldylox, on Flickr

THIS gaze kills me every time. I love it!

8729113063_33776c5663_z.jpg

DSC_0929 by balldylox, on Flickr

8730232370_175b8c46a7_z.jpg

DSC_0930 by balldylox, on Flickr

And just in case no one believes I have a Kanu here, proof positive!

8729107559_98817e9eaf_z.jpg

DSC_0933 by balldylox, on Flickr

Manami approves!

8730226750_44bd0ebcf7_z.jpg

DSC_0934 by balldylox, on Flickr

Docking complete!

8729100939_f3e3bbf8ae_z.jpg

DSC_0939 by balldylox, on Flickr

Actually, I think this makes my family complete. Things just feel right now. I can't stop smiling and I can't stop staring at her. I always knew I'd love Kanu if I ever got lucky enuff to own her and now I know that's true. I also now understand why people say she's so special.... she's just gorgeous and perfect!

I know I'm running off at the mouth now but I'm so stoked to finally be able to share her with everyone!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Keijogirl

Wohoo! Whip em in to shape, Kanu! x3

Congratulations on the the arrival of your unicorn. It was so freaking awesome to get to see her up close today. She's gorgeous!

I can't wait to see her get to work and when she meets the other girls XD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Innocentsake

Mitsuki is seriously so awesome for helping you finally obtain Kanu~! She's such a wonderful addition to your DD family since I know you've wanted her for a very long time. I love that she's going to whip Mai & Ryomou back into shape! Kanu has to be the best personal trainer you could ever find for your girls Are you going to get your friends to help you dye some more hands for her? That way she isn't just stuck with the 2 hands she comes with~

Now you sure 22 is good enough for now? I think more girls will sneak their way into your group without your knowing

Congrats on obtaining your Unicorn!

moonfaery

Congrats! She is soooo gorgeous, I can't wait to meet her!

Hubby & mine's Girls: Kana (Saber Extra), Serena (Momo), Taki (Cirno), Allora (06), Mizuki (Nanami)

finnleo

Heh.. Congrats on Kanu.

So she wasnt quite the even blackjack (21) I thaught she would be, but only one number off.

battrastard

Awesome! So the unicorn finally came home.....

Congrats to you, sir.... *I still see more Kiddos for you in the future, you know as well as I that you can't stop! *

Anyways, all poking fun aside, I am glad you finally got Kanu, I know how much you've wanted her...

Congrats, again, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the stories that her Mai and Mou-chan will generate..

(Unless, of course, Mai wishes to travel out here to the desert... My kiddos and I will gladly offer her asylum!!)

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Traveller

So you have finally have Kanu.

I am soooooooooooooo happy for you as I know you have mentioned many times in the past how much you have wanted her.

I now wonder what poor Sprout will use in the maid Brigage as i'm sure Kanu will be wanting it back.

As for now having 22 girls, I too wonder who will arrive next an how you are going to tell a their stories.

I have 12 girls and not all of them have been shown, and here i was at one stage thinking I would catch up with ya. I think I've lost this battle.

And Mitsuki is the utimate fairy godmother . She helped me or more to the point surprised me with Yoko last year and co-created my Kitsune.

aeris

Congrats for Kanu! She is really gorgeous.

I know she was your unicorn and I am really happy for you ^_^. I am sure she will enjoy her new family.

I agree Mitsuki is a real fairy godmother! ^_^

But I am sure your family is not totally complete and one day another gorgeous girl will be lucky and will enter your wonderful family

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

shinegamix

going for that magical number of 30?

making my triumphant return

baldylox
Wohoo! Whip em in to shape, Kanu! x3

Congratulations on the the arrival of your unicorn. It was so freaking awesome to get to see her up close today. She's gorgeous!

I can't wait to see her get to work and when she meets the other girls XD

Heh, Kanu will do her job I'm sure. Thank you very much on her, I could tell you really liked her yesterday at the meet.... you had the starry eyes while checking her out. She'll be meeting my other girls soon, I'll make sure to share lots of stories and photos.

Mitsuki is seriously so awesome for helping you finally obtain Kanu~! She's such a wonderful addition to your DD family since I know you've wanted her for a very long time. I love that she's going to whip Mai & Ryomou back into shape! Kanu has to be the best personal trainer you could ever find for your girls Are you going to get your friends to help you dye some more hands for her? That way she isn't just stuck with the 2 hands she comes with~

Now you sure 22 is good enough for now? I think more girls will sneak their way into your group without your knowing

Congrats on obtaining your Unicorn!

Yes, Mitsuki has helped me aquire MANY a girl but this one was super special to us both. We'd been trying to nab a Kanu for close to a year without any luck. But this one was totally under the radar and we got super lucky to grab her off ebay for what I think is a pittance. She was still expensive but nothing like a regular Kanu runs.

I had seriously thought about dying some hands for her just like you said! I'm asking that girl to bring over some dye to see if we can figure something out on it at the next meetup at my place. Hopefully we can get her some gripping hands at the very least!

And yes, I really do think I'm done now. I know I've said that lots of times in the past but I always had that gut feeling of needing something else. With Kanu here, that feeling is gone. So I think I might actually be done or at least on a long hold pattern for a bit. Thanks for the nice compliments!

Congrats! She is soooo gorgeous, I can't wait to meet her!

Thank you very much! Don't worry, she'll be coming to the next meetup for sure!

Heh.. Congrats on Kanu. So she wasnt quite the even blackjack (21) I thaught she would be, but only one number off.

Thank you! Nope, she didn't make the number 21 slot but she was pretty damn close.

Awesome! So the unicorn finally came home.....

Congrats to you, sir.... *I still see more Kiddos for you in the future, you know as well as I that you can't stop! *

Anyways, all poking fun aside, I am glad you finally got Kanu, I know how much you've wanted her...

Congrats, again, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the stories that her Mai and Mou-chan will generate..

(Unless, of course, Mai wishes to travel out here to the desert... My kiddos and I will gladly offer her asylum!!)

Yes sir! The lost little chick has finally come home to roost! Thank you very much! You're right, I've never had to chase a girl like I did Kanu. Ryomou was also difficult to find but not like Kanu was. But that makes me even more happy to finally have her! I know she'll probably make Ryomou and Mai upset with her antics but I don't think Mai's pride will allow her to just run off and hide. I think she and Mou-chan are planning something to spring on Kanu in retaliation. They want her gone ASAP so I'm sure they won't back down from her anytime soon. But thanks for the offer of asylum! Hanging with you and your girls would be quite the nice vacation for sure!

So you have finally have Kanu. I am soooooooooooooo happy for you as I know you have mentioned many times in the past how much you have wanted her. I now wonder what poor Sprout will use in the maid Brigage as i'm sure Kanu will be wanting it back. As for now having 22 girls, I too wonder who will arrive next an how you are going to tell a their stories. I have 12 girls and not all of them have been shown, and here i was at one stage thinking I would catch up with ya. I think I've lost this battle. And Mitsuki is the utimate fairy godmother . She helped me or more to the point surprised me with Yoko last year and co-created my Kitsune.

Yep, I finally do! Thank you so much for being happy for me! She was the most difficult girl for me to get but that makes getting her even sweeter! As for Sprout, she won't be giving up her Dragon Crescent, I have other plans for Kanu. 22 girls is a LOT to keep up with for sure and it's not easy giving them all equal attention but I think I'm doing okay so far. But there are no more surprises in store for my family and no more incoming girls other than Mali who is off at The Spa and Tsubaki who has yet to arrive due to super slow shipping.

And yes, Mitsuki rocks! She's an A-1 super class enabler who stops at nothing to help separate moolah from me and my wallet! But she's great at finding things and a wonderful friend.

Congrats for Kanu! She is really gorgeous.

I know she was your unicorn and I am really happy for you ^_^. I am sure she will enjoy her new family.

I agree Mitsuki is a real fairy godmother! ^_^

But I am sure your family is not totally complete and one day another gorgeous girl will be lucky and will enter your wonderful family

Thanks so much! She was my big unicorn for sure! It's great to have her home tho, it's been a long road. Heh, I'd like to think my family is complete but knowing me, it might not be. I do NOT plan on any other girls tho but my past planning has shown things just sort of happen to me and more girls suddenly pop up. But I'm super happy with my family now and I think we all need a break on new girls.

going for that magical number of 30?

HELL NO! No way dude, I don't have the space for the girls I have now, much for 8 more. That would be completely crazy!

Billy

Shailara

Awww congrats on getting her~! ^v^ She's really gorgeous! *v* And 22 doesn't sound like a complete family to me UAU At least 25!!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

katnaper

Congrats Billy. She is so hoootttt! I love her skin color, her tough girl look. She is awesome!

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Ekidonia

Congrats !

She is a really nice girl, with a really nice skin This outfit suit her very well !

22 girls..... i'd love to see a groupe photo with all your girls ^^

DD at home : Asuka (Asuka french), Kanae (Yui)

PrettyCranium

Well, you finally did it! Congrats, your unicorn has finally come home.

Ausra

OMG!!! Kanu!!! I always love her!!!! Congrats from me and my family!!!!

Photos are very beautiful! I think Kanu and Manami are super sexy girl!

kymaera

Grats! I'm sure we'll see lots more of her (in both meanings of the phrase) before long.

baldylox
Awww congrats on getting her~! ^v^ She's really gorgeous! *v* And 22 doesn't sound like a complete family to me UAU At least 25!!

Thank you! I think she's gorgeous too. I know 22 doesn't sound like a good number but I think I'm good for a while.

Congrats Billy. She is so hoootttt! I love her skin color, her tough girl look. She is awesome!

Thanks so much! I love her looks and style too, I can't wait to do more pics of her interacting with her new family.

Congrats ! She is a really nice girl, with a really nice skin This outfit suit her very well ! 22 girls..... I'd love to see a group photo with all your girls ^^

Thank you very much! I love her skin color and the outfit she's in makes her look even better in my opinion. And don't worry, as soon as Mali returns from her Spa treatments and Tsubaki finally arrives, I'll make sure to do a big picture of all the girls together!

Well, you finally did it! Congrats, your unicorn has finally come home.

I did it with a little help tho. But yes, she's finally come home and I couldn't be more happy! Thanks!

OMG!!! Kanu!!! I always love her!!!! Congrats from me and my family!!!!

Photos are very beautiful! I think Kanu and Manami are super sexy girl!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like her and the photos. And I agree, she looks really good with Manami.

Grats! I'm sure we'll see lots more of her (in both meanings of the phrase) before long.

Thank you sir! And how can I not share the awesomeness that is Kanu? I'll make sure to flood the forums with more pics of her soon.

Billy

Tieren

Only 22? I thought you were going to have a girl for each day of a month

chibinezumi

Congrats! That is one epic girl to finally be able to own. She is quite easy on the eyes A must for ikkitousen fan.

begins hypnosis:

(Needs Hakufu and Ryofu customs, and 25 by end of the year )

ends hypnosis:

Silverwing

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! You got her! I'm so happy for you! When Kat was going over the resume I saw just that bit of hair and couldn't stop thinking "no way, it couldn't be!" Congratulations!

Poofiemus

Congratulations! . . .well, to you and Rei on a new household member, and to Kanu on a new job. Not so much for Mai and Mou.

She is absolutely gorgeous by the way. Looking forward to seeing her meet the other girls!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

bethykins
:o you got Kanu finally!! Amazing!! How exciting!!! now for Tamaki yeah?

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

baldylox
Wow! She is definitely a big one! Congrats! Kanu really is something to look at, so pretty! I'm sure she will fit right into your giant family lol

She sure is a big one! The biggest really. Thank you very much, I think she will fit in here well too!

Only 22? I thought you were going to have a girl for each day of a month

HA HA! That's hilarious! But no.... that would be WAY too many girls for me to handle!

Congrats! That is one epic girl to finally be able to own. She is quite easy on the eyes A must for ikkitousen fan.

begins hypnosis:

ends hypnosis:

Thanks so much! And yeah, since I'm a big IT fan she really means a lot to me. I'm sorry but your hypnosis is ineffective because Rei has already informed me that if I decide to add any more girls without her explicit consent, I'll wake up dead. I'd LOVE some Hakufu and Ryofu girls tho! Yummy!

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! You got her! I'm so happy for you! When Kat was going over the resume I saw just that bit of hair and couldn't stop thinking "no way, it couldn't be!" Congratulations!

Yes indeed I did finally get her! And I did those photos like that so I could show her off a little without giving away who she was. Thanks so much!

Congratulations! . . .well, to you and Rei on a new household member, and to Kanu on a new job. Not so much for Mai and Mou.

She is absolutely gorgeous by the way. Looking forward to seeing her meet the other girls!

Thank you very much! Rei is very happy to have her and so am I. But you're right, Mai and Mou-chan aren't so happy about her being here. And thanks again on Kanu, I agree that's she's a stunner. Don't worry about her meeting the other girls, you already know how one of them is going to work out.

:o you got Kanu finally!! Amazing!! How exciting!!! now for Tamaki yeah?

I did, thanks so much! Altho I'd LOVE a Tamaki, I know she's way too expensive and hard to get. the only way I'd ever get a Tamaki is if Volks reissued her. But I can dream until then.

Billy

starswirl
And sleep cycles have increased over 322% on average.

This cracked me up

Congrats on your Kanu, she's stunning!!!