Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
misskale

DD Blog translation help

misskale

So, they've been going through the various Akihabara girls and my chrome translated the entry on Alna interestingly and I'm wondering if anyone can give me some help to tease out what they meant.

アルナ!!

★頑張れおねぇさん!

★アルナさんと飲み歩きしたいです!

★歌姫らしいゴージャスなドレスもお願い致します。

★アルナさんかわいいよアルナさん

★可愛い 美人を兼ね備えてるのがいいです

★ホワイトバージョンも素敵。

★アルナさんの全てを包み込んでくれそうな雰囲気と妖艶さが最高です!

DD担当コメント:

意外と女性票多しな秋葉原の歌姫のアルナさん。

キャッチコピーのせいか、密かに呑みキャラポジションを確立しつつもあります。

ホワイトクリスマスバージョンの支持率も高し!

こいつはいよいよ褐色肌でサマーバケーションバージョンもやっちゃうか!?

残りの3名も近日中にご紹介しますよー。

Aruna! !

★ 's not O Go for it!

★ I would like to walk and drink Aruna san!

★ I would also like to dress like a gorgeous diva.

★ Aruna's'm pretty Aruna's

★ It is good to's combines a cute beauty

★ white version is also nice.

★ bewitching atmosphere and that seems to wrap up all of Aruna's is the best!

DD charge Comments:

Aruna's diva of Akihabara Na LOGO - women's votes being unexpected.

Maybe because of the catch copying, also quickly becoming the character position and only in secret.

Approval rating of white Christmas version also Takashi!

Guys do get over a summer vacation in the version finally brown skin! ?

The Yo will introduce in the near future also three remaining.

I appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance.

chibinezumi

I don't know japanese so don't quote me on this but it looks like Alna is in 3rd place for the akihabara girls DD book cover vote.

The comments with the stars I believe are the comments members put in with their vote. (here is the general idea)

* Go for it Alna! (or ganbare!)

*we would like to go bar hopping with you!

*We want a gorgeous gown like the songstress!

*Alna is so lovely!

*She is a good combination of beauty

*Also the white version is nice

*Her bewitching atmosphere and voluptuousness wrap up alna the best!

The next comments I believe are from the staff and address some of the fan comments

There were unexpected multiple votes of the akihabara diva

Maybe because of the second copy.....(I don't understand the rest)

There was a higher approval rating for white Alna

There seems to be a lot of appeal by fans for a tan skin summer version of alna will they finally get it?

We will introduce 3 remaining names in the next few days.

So takeaways are for alna that there was more fan support than they expected and a lot of requests for a summer tan skin alna.

Remember that Alna is volks staffs favorite akihabara girl, so the chances of a third release in tan skin is not a long shot. It may be quite realistic. I notice they love to combine the tan skin with dynamite body so this would fit right in with their usual M.O.

(Again, this is a rough translation and some slight speculation on my part)

misskale

There seems to be a lot of appeal by fans for a tan skin summer version of alna will they finally get it?

So takeaways are for alna that there was more fan support than they expected and a lot of requests for a summer tan skin alna.

Remember that Alna is volks staffs favorite akihabara girl, so the chances of a third release in tan skin is not a long shot. It may be quite realistic. I notice they love to combine the tan skin with dynamite body so this would fit right in with their usual M.O.

(Again, this is a rough translation and some slight speculation on my part)

Yeah, that line about tan Alna was the reason I was asking for help on the translation. I couldn't tell if they were telling people to stop asking or hinting that it was a possibility.

Because below is definitely my reaction on thinking there's a better than average chance at tan Alna.

Amara77

Tan Alna would be awesome!! I would love her with tan skin and bleach blonde hair such an awesome combo!

I agree she would call for a all the way

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

SakuraSylph

This series of DD blog posts - there will be some more after the one misskale is referencing - is talking about the Akihabara girls who did NOT make the Top 5 in the DD Fanbook vol 3 covergirl poll. For each gal they are including some user comments about her, submitted with the votes she got.

The interesting speculative thought made by the Volks DD Staff at the end was this:

Maybe it's high time we ought to make a Summer Vacation Alna in tan skin?!

It was a follow-on to their previous comments concerning the unexpectedly high number of votes Alna in particular got, especially from girl VS members. I'd call it a hint of a possible future project, but it's not phrased with enough certainty to call it an official plan yet. At least as far as they want the public to know.

SakuraSylph

misskale
This series of DD blog posts - there will be some more after the one misskale is referencing - is talking about the Akihabara girls who did NOT make the Top 5 in the DD Fanbook vol 3 covergirl poll. For each gal they are including some user comments about her, submitted with the votes she got.

The interesting speculative thought made by the Volks DD Staff at the end was this:

Maybe it's high time we ought to make a Summer Vacation Alna in tan skin?!

It was a follow-on to their previous comments concerning the unexpectedly high number of votes Alna in particular got, especially from girl VS members. I'd call it a hint of a possible future project, but it's not phrased with enough certainty to call it an official plan yet. At least as far as they want the public to know.

Agreed. However the blog today said (along with photo I've rehosted below) that the doll for the DD festival will be revealed tomorrow!

9033259706_ca5ecbd740_z.jpg

I'm excited if only because it's someone with braids.

littlebearries

Egads... tanned Alna... if they make her, she must be mine 0_0

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

aeris

DD fes...I wonder if Volks will rerelease another akihabara girl this year for this event.

Perhaps Tan Alna ou SW Mariko?

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana