The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

kyojie011

New Girl from Volks - Mariko student ver.

kyojie011

wow, volks comes out with a new girl.. they released the silhouette of the girl,, what do you think?

http://ameblo.jp/blog-dd

Edited by Guest

Bloodflower

Braids and possibly school uniform? I think I'm fine... She's probably not a After School Akihabara girl, because it looks like she's wearing a school uniform. That is if Volks haven't suddenly decided to release one with her standard outfit as a school uniform.

But I damn can't come up with any character that fit that look though.

If I understand the post correctly; there will be more information posted tomorrow.

Edited by Guest

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

bethykins

Gosh!! I can't wait to see her. One thing I know for sure is that I absolutely LOVE her wig!! I always wanted a volks twin tail plaited wig

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

kyojie011
Gosh!! I can't wait to see her. One thing I know for sure is that I absolutely LOVE her wig!! I always wanted a volks twin tail plaited wig

agree!! i love the wig..

kyojie011
Braids and possibly school uniform? I think I'm fine... She's probably not a After School Akihabara girl, because it looks like she's wearing a school uniform. That is if Volks haven't suddenly decided to release one with her standard outfit as a school uniform.

But I damn can't come up with any character that fit that look though.

If I understand the post correctly; there will be more information posted tomorrow.

i think it's a school uniform as well and i think it would be a new standard? 05 head perhaps? because they've just released the After School akihabara girl last time (Nanami) or is this going to be a new After School Akihabara girl as well? hahaha i totally have no clue, but i think she's going to be beautiful and will have a soft default face up? well, let's just wait for tomorrow...

Bloodflower

i think it's a school uniform as well and i think it would be a new standard? 05 head perhaps? because they've just released the After School akihabara girl last time (Nanami) or is this going to be a new After School Akihabara girl as well? hahaha i totally have no clue, but i think she's going to be beautiful and will have a soft default face up? well, let's just wait for tomorrow...

I'm pretty sure it says in the twitter post that this one is a limited DD for the DDfes. Maybe it's for the photo contest since they are announced in the same post in the blog?

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Choppi

I actually have my suspicions as to who it is, and I hope I'm right!

I've thought from first glance that it's Touko Fuukawa from Dangan Ronpa. The anime is set to come out next month, so it would be perfect timing!

The sculpts in my family:

Beatrice, Rise, Komaki, Lucy, Etheldreda, Konomi, Maria, Nia, Erica, Melty, Rin T., Millhiore, Sheryl, Yoko, DDH-01, DDH-04, DDH-05, DDH-10

bethykins

I've thought from first glance that it's Touko Fuukawa from Dangan Ronpa. The anime is set to come out next month, so it would be perfect timing!

Hmmmm, only issue is that her uniform has long sleeves and the silhouette has short sleeves :/

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Choppi

Hmmmm, only issue is that her uniform has long sleeves and the silhouette has short sleeves :/

Aw, darn! I didn't even notice that! I was so sure I had it figured out

We'll just have to wait and see what Volks sends our way, then~!

The sculpts in my family:

Beatrice, Rise, Komaki, Lucy, Etheldreda, Konomi, Maria, Nia, Erica, Melty, Rin T., Millhiore, Sheryl, Yoko, DDH-01, DDH-04, DDH-05, DDH-10

Bellatrix

At first I thought about a normal skin MAriko :o

I'm very excited and I can't wait any longer to see her!! >3<

Buttt... What photo contest are they talking about??

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

mangaemi

whoever it is' they're wearing a short blouse/jacket -- which kind of rules out most of the pigtail anime gals that come to mind...

But if you look at it ... Moe's default and even the split in her hair have the same kind of outline (granted she has short pigtails, and these are braids)... short puffy sleeves and the end of the jacket that's also comes up short near the bust. Is the post for something that's a one time DD doll? maybe they're making Moe with a variant? (This is all new to me lol)

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Innocentsake

Uriko suggested on her blog that it could possibly be a re-issue of Mariko. Here's a picture from the 2nd DD Fanbook of a One-Off NS Mariko who had braids:

9034061216_271641e621.jpg

ddof2-oneoffs by Uriko Hime, on Flickr

I would be so happy, but I would have to find a bunch of stuff to sell to even be able to afford her since I am already making a MDD XD;;;

mangaemi

that'd be awesome - I'd love a NS version of her. she's so cute XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Minuette

I'd be digging through so many couch cushions if it did indeed turn out to be a Mariko rerelease... Especially in the style of that one-off. What a cutie.

Banders

Oh! Oh! Maybe NS Mariko ??? ~~

I missed out on getting her a few weeks ago and was so gutted .__.;; but even if she's not Mariko, I'm sure she's gonna be cuute!

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

Pihlajakoto

I wish it would Mariko release in semiwhite I don't like the white skin, but I love Mariko so I've been waiting for her rerelease in different skintone.

My blog Pihlajakoto

Bloodflower

Probably won't be Mariko since she's a teacher and not a student. I've haven't heard of a one-off that actually becomes a full release(or inspired one), isn't that the thing with those; that it only exist one of them?

I'm getting more and more sure this is a Akihabara Girl, 'cause I can't bloody find anyone with braids and SHORT sleeves. She'll probably have glasses too(because why not make it more generic) if she's a original character.

finnleo

I'm getting more and more sure this is a Akihabara Girl, 'cause I can't bloody find anyone with braids and SHORT sleeves. She'll probably have glasses too(because why not make it more generic) if she's a original character.

Hanekawa Tsubasa, with a summer uniform? ... since you mentioned the glasses for good measure...

Shailara

at first she reminded me of Vita from Nanoha but I don't think she has that short braids and the outfits doesn't seem like it looking at the details >_

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

SakuraSylph

Yes, that is a silhouette teaser of who the limited DD will be for the Akihabara DD Fest event at the end of next month (July 22 I think). This event is Akiba-store only, so the probability of it being the next in the line of Afterschool Akihabara Girls is exceedingly high. As they say, the actual reveal will be tomorrow JST.

SakuraSylph