Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

katnaper

[D.Gray-man] Custom DD/Obitsu Hybrid Allen Walker

katnaper

I've always loved this series and ever since the idea of doing custom male DDs was brought about, I've thought of making this boy. Juu-yuuki's lovely work on Kirito just soldified my wanting to proceed with my own custom boy.

images1_zpsa276f791.jpg

Head: DDH-07 custom face-up by Anouc

Body: Obistu 65cm, tattoos and arm/had still to be modded

Outfit: still awaiting response from tailor

Wig: still looking... might possibly just make myself

Eyes: to be made using DIY eyes

After having had the body and head for months, I finally decided to put him together since I felt sorry for him sitting on my shelf, eyeless, wigless and body less. He is currently in borrowed clothing, eyes and wig but at least he doesn't make me fell as guilty when I look at him. And because I currently am unable to work with MSC, his body remains without his tattoos. Hubby has offered to mod his arm but he's been so busy he hasn't gotten around to it. Anyway, here he is for now:

allen01_zpse4ff86f2.jpg

I've also posted how he compares size wise with the DDs on this post in case anyone is interested:

http://www.dollfiedreams.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=7467

Hopefully, I will eventually be able to complete him one day.

Edited by Guest

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Shailara

Aww, DGM uvu Can't wait to see your boy finished~

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

katnaper
Aww, DGM uvu Can't wait to see your boy finished~

Thanks. It might be quite a while though so I'm probably going to see all the other's boys done first before he is finished. That's okay though since there's quite a lot of work that needs to be done on him yet.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

katnaper
He will be awsome !

Can i suggest you some items ?

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Long-White-Faux-Fur-Wig-Size-8-9-for-SD-Dollfie-Elfdoll-Souldoll-1-3-BJD-/360425984702 for the wig

http://www.twin-snow.com/shop/eyes/myc04/#cc-m-product-6229331978 for eyes maybe (the little "tribal" is not very seeing in person

Thanks. Awesome suggestions. I'll keep the in mind in case my wig making experiment won't work. I had bought some mohair to use for his crown clown outfit and its long enough to fashion into a wig so I thought, I'd try that first.

puppykat

I love Allen! He looks really cute. Can't wait to see him completed.