Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Yami Usagi

Finally Writing an Introduction! XD

Yami Usagi

Hello!

My name is Yami Usagi, and although I've had an account her for about two months, I've just been lurking and haven't written anything(oh no! >_<). So I figured I should at least introduce myself!

I've been a figure collector(figmas. I LOVE figmas!) for three years, and although I'd heard of Dollfie Dreams before, had never thought of owning one or any kind of doll because of how expensive they are. Then one night, while browsing MFC, I fell in love with the cutest Pureneemo Caster I'd ever seen and just had to have one no matter what. A few months later, Caster was my first doll(I call her Tamaki), then I added Pureneemo Alisa Nostalgic Story(named Kagura) to the family. Having these two got me more into dolls and I soon found out that the high prices I'd seen were only for limited Dollfie Dreams and making a custom would be much more affordable. With this is mind, I finally decided to begin piecing together my dream doll. She's a DDH-06 and is currently a floating head with eyes and a wig cap I made her last night XD. I'm hoping to buy her either a wig or DDII M bust body next!

I also enjoy sewing for my dolls and photographing them along with my figures. When the Dollfie Dream is finally put together, she can join in on the fun!

I'm happy to be here, and can't wait to be a full fledged Dollfie Dream owner!

HimeNeko

Hello! Welcome! I've only been on here for a few days, but I feel the same way xD I *did* know about DDs before, but I never thought about buying one. When I finally did, the high prices totally ruined it for me. I thought I could never afford one! But now I am only a few dollars from getting her

I hope you have a good time here like I am!

On temporary hiatus.

Home: Charlotte (DDS Mayu)

Saving: currently none

Katiazza

Hello I'm new here too and am currently looking for my first DD. I read your blog so I've been following you and your dolls for a while now. I can't wait to see your DD all finished. The 06 is my favorite standard head sculpt. I hope you and I can both get our girls soon!

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

Yami Usagi
Hello! Welcome! I've only been on here for a few days, but I feel the same way xD I *did* know about DDs before, but I never thought about buying one. When I finally did, the high prices totally ruined it for me. I thought I could never afford one! But now I am only a few dollars from getting her

Thank you for welcoming me

Ooh! So your about to get your first DD! Who are you getting? Is she a custom or character? ^^

Yami Usagi
Hello and welcome ^^

Oh you sew? Can we see some of your works? ^^

Thank you for the welcome!

My account isn't authorized to post images yet, and I'm only sewing for Pureneemo right now, so I can't post anything here =/ But if you're really interested, you can visit my blog Neveroutgrewtoys on Wordpress and check the "Projects" section under "Doll Corner". There I have photos of the kimonos I've been making for my Caster! I'm still a beginner, but sewing is really fun ^^

Yami Usagi
Hello I'm new here too and am currently looking for my first DD. I read your blog so I've been following you and your dolls for a while now. I can't wait to see your DD all finished. The 06 is my favorite standard head sculpt. I hope you and I can both get our girls soon!

Oh! It's so cool that you've been reading my blog! That makes me so happy >///<

Do you already have an idea of what you want your DD to look like? ^^

HimeNeko

Ooh! So your about to get your first DD! Who are you getting? Is she a custom or character? ^^

She is standard model DDS Mayu! And I just ordered her today!

On temporary hiatus.

Home: Charlotte (DDS Mayu)

Saving: currently none

Katiazza

I'm looking for a DD Nia right now. I want her to be close to her stock self but with a straight pink and blue wig. At least at first. She might change as time goes on but I really love Nia - especially her eyes.

Also, it's thanks to you and your blog review that I finally decided to order a Pure Neemo caster myself. She's now one of my favorite dolls

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

Yami Usagi

She is standard model DDS Mayu! And I just ordered her today!

Ooh! Congratulations! I love Mayu's face; she looks so sweet

Yami Usagi

I'm looking for a DD Nia right now. I want her to be close to her stock self but with a straight pink and blue wig. At least at first. She might change as time goes on but I really love Nia - especially her eyes.

Also, it's thanks to you and your blog review that I finally decided to order a Pure Neemo caster myself. She's now one of my favorite dolls

Nia is a Dollfie you don't see often(at least compared to Yoko), but she has such a gentle face~ There was a magical girl figure of her a while back that I was really tempted by >_>

Oh no! Haha XD Well, Caster is a great doll! Her pink eyeshadow is quite unique.

Did you have a hard time finding her?

Yami Usagi
Hello from MFC. ^^

Oh! Hi ^^

I've seen your Pureneemo pictures, but didn't know you had a Dollfie!

Katiazza
Nia is a Dollfie you don't see often(at least compared to Yoko), but she has such a gentle face~ There was a magical girl figure of her a while back that I was really tempted by >_>

Oh no! Haha XD Well, Caster is a great doll! Her pink eyeshadow is quite unique.

I actually have the magical girl Nia figure on pre-order as well! I've actually never watched Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann as much as I really should. But I love Nia's style and grace. That's why she has to be my first DD. I would never have gotten interested in them if it wasn't for her.

I didn't have too much trouble finding Caster for sale, but I did pay a bit more than I should have. I saw her come up at Mandarake a couple of times for cheaper after I paid more for her but I don't regret getting her. I love her a lot! I don't know anything about her origins though and I'm not too fond of her default outfit so she's never really worn it. If I ever get around to getting her a fluffy tail though I will definitely have her wear the fox ears with it. Too cute ^_^

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

Yami Usagi

I actually have the magical girl Nia figure on pre-order as well! I've actually never watched Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann as much as I really should. But I love Nia's style and grace. That's why she has to be my first DD. I would never have gotten interested in them if it wasn't for her.

I didn't have too much trouble finding Caster for sale, but I did pay a bit more than I should have. I saw her come up at Mandarake a couple of times for cheaper after I paid more for her but I don't regret getting her. I love her a lot! I don't know anything about her origins though and I'm not too fond of her default outfit so she's never really worn it. If I ever get around to getting her a fluffy tail though I will definitely have her wear the fox ears with it. Too cute ^_^

I haven't watched any of it ^^' or Evangelion... these are my deep dark secrets

I preordered her ASAP because I was afraid she'd become ultra rare. Seems she isn't too too hard to find though.

Yeah... Caster is still the most expensive single thing I've ever bought. But that'll change when I get my DD body! Y-yay?

She's from Fate/Extra~ I bought the game to learn more about Caster(so sad XD). She has a really fun personality! It made me like her even more.

I wish they'd given her fluffy ears like with the forest series that just coming out. Missed opportunity... =_=

scurvygrrrl

Hello! I can't wait to see your dolls, and I'll have to check out your blog.

*rushes off now!*

Katiazza

I preordered her ASAP because I was afraid she'd become ultra rare. Seems she isn't too too hard to find though.

Yeah... Caster is still the most expensive single thing I've ever bought. But that'll change when I get my DD body! Y-yay?

She's from Fate/Extra~ I bought the game to learn more about Caster(so sad XD). She has a really fun personality! It made me like her even more.

I wish they'd given her fluffy ears like with the forest series that just coming out. Missed opportunity... =_=

Hmmm well I watched... I think two episodes of Gurren-Lagann? And I did watch *most* of Evangelion but gave up near to the end. I know it's supposed to be one of the best animes ever but it just wasn't my thing. I WILL watch Gurren-Lagann soon though. I just have to find the time.

I think Caster is hard to find I just kind of got lucky. I started looking before she was released and finally made the plunge with your review

Are you planning on a DDII or getting one of the newer DDIII's? Are you planning on new or used? Medium bust, large or Dynamite? There are so many things to consider in this hobby! I feel like I need a list of stuff to take care of my girl and I don't even have her yet!

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

Yami Usagi

Hmmm well I watched... I think two episodes of Gurren-Lagann? And I did watch *most* of Evangelion but gave up near to the end. I know it's supposed to be one of the best animes ever but it just wasn't my thing. I WILL watch Gurren-Lagann soon though. I just have to find the time.

I think Caster is hard to find I just kind of got lucky. I started looking before she was released and finally made the plunge with your review

Are you planning on a DDII or getting one of the newer DDIII's? Are you planning on new or used? Medium bust, large or Dynamite? There are so many things to consider in this hobby! I feel like I need a list of stuff to take care of my girl and I don't even have her yet!

At least you gave it a try! Anything with mecha in it turns me off. I've just never liked it and can't seem to get over that ^^'

Glad my review helped you make your decision then!

I'll be going with M bust DDII. I can sacrifice pose ability for sturdiness in this case and since the body is older, I'm hoping to get a used one for a good price. I've seen the Cool Cat repairs for DDIII and DDS, but the DDII looks a bit meatier(oh gosh, that sounds creepy) and I like that too. My girl will be very mild in personality(need a buffer since my Pureneemos are kind of crazy), so I didn't think a dynamite or large bust would suit her.

But you're right! There are so many options I'm glad to be working with a character(even if it is an OC) because it helps me figure out what parts to choose. I don't know what I'd do otherwise!

Do you have a body picked out yet? ^^

Yami Usagi
Hello! I can't wait to see your dolls, and I'll have to check out your blog.

*rushes off now!*

Hello

I'll be sure to put pictures of them in the Off Topic Pureneemo section when I can!

I just checked your Flickr(saw the link next to your name) and saw pictures of Moriko! Is she adjusting well to her new home?

Katiazza
At least you gave it a try! Anything with mecha in it turns me off. I've just never liked it and can't seem to get over that ^^'

I'll be going with M bust DDII. I can sacrifice pose ability for sturdiness in this case and since the body is older, I'm hoping to get a used one for a good price. I've seen the Cool Cat repairs for DDIII and DDS, but the DDII looks a bit meatier(oh gosh, that sounds creepy) and I like that too. My girl will be very mild in personality(need a buffer since my Pureneemos are kind of crazy), so I didn't think a dynamite or large bust would suit her.

But you're right! There are so many options I'm glad to be working with a character(even if it is an OC) because it helps me figure out what parts to choose. I don't know what I'd do otherwise!

Well Nia by default comes with a DDII with medium bust in white skin, which is my favorite body anyway so I will be happy with that. I *may* upgrade to a DDIII at some point but it won't be for a while that's for sure. I also might get her a large bust just for certain outfits as an option. But the medium bust is my favorite and I love love love white skin dollfies.

I've also started make a list of items I need to take care of my DD when I get her. At lot of it will have to be ordered in so I will probably start ordering things soon. Especially the Oxy 10 cream since 10% Benzoyl Peroxide is prescription only here is Canada.

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

Yami Usagi

Well Nia by default comes with a DDII with medium bust in white skin, which is my favorite body anyway so I will be happy with that. I *may* upgrade to a DDIII at some point but it won't be for a while that's for sure. I also might get her a large bust just for certain outfits as an option. But the medium bust is my favorite and I love love love white skin dollfies.

I've also started make a list of items I need to take care of my DD when I get her. At lot of it will have to be ordered in so I will probably start ordering things soon. Especially the Oxy 10 cream since 10% Benzoyl Peroxide is prescription only here is Canada.

Whit skin on a Dollfie is very elegant! And having an optional bust is a good idea.

I love white hair . Princess Serenity(manga ver) and Irisviel von Einzbern are some of my favorite characters partially because of their lovely hair~

I just gained access to the market place and have been checking it like crazy for stuff XD. I found a really pretty wig in the perfect color, but it looks like I was too slow and someone else got it... Oh well, you win some you lose some. But I wish natural red haired wigs weren't always limited!

Oh! I have some Benzoyl Peroxide left over from when I had acne problems. Kind of creepy that it can be used to remove stains O_o

Harleyquinne

Hello and welcome to the forums! I just got started here not too long ago with my first dollfie. I still haven't taken proper pictures of her yet. I custom built her pretty much piece by piece and she took me years to complete! I can't wait to see your girl once she's finally done. I hope to change the head I have to an 06 head once I have more money!

Yami Usagi
Hello and welcome to the forums! I just got started here not too long ago with my first dollfie. I still haven't taken proper pictures of her yet. I custom built her pretty much piece by piece and she took me years to complete! I can't wait to see your girl once she's finally done. I hope to change the head I have to an 06 head once I have more money!

Thank you for the welcome!

Years to complete? Wow! You're so much more patient with DD building than I am ^^'

I love sculpt of the 06 head! The squishy head cap is nice too ;D

Harleyquinne

indeed - it started with buying the head with every intention to get the body within a few months. But then kids came along so my dollfie project got put on the back burner. The 06 head wasn't an option back when I started and in hindsight, I wish I would've waited or at least found this forum first. Oh wells - live and learn! I'm still loving the hobby.