Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Free Kitteh??

baldylox

So I get home from work and see this big box on my porch.........

5913794136_4bb6111698_z.jpg

What in the heck is this?

5913796650_6ccf28aa34_z.jpg

Like I need another cat! I best check out what's in here..... OH!

5913236713_f660b02695_z.jpg

"Nyaaaaaaaa.... Oh hello sir!"

Why hello there little one!

5913243081_2992ba66ba_z.jpg

"Are you by chance Baldylox?"

Umm... yes but how do you know me? First off, what's your name?

"My previous owner called me Yukino."

Well Yukino, let's get you inside out of this heat.

"Ok!"

5913803054_3ee010b93a_z.jpg

Alright Yukino, lets hop up out of that box.

"Thank you for helping me!"

5913252651_b4393cc365_z.jpg

Manami - "Hey! Who's that?"

Mamimi - "She has nekomimi on her hoodie! Cute!"

5913809592_f9b9fe7b15_z.jpg

Manami - "Is she a wayward kitty?"

Mamimi - "She has pretty eyes!"

Y - "No no, I'm not a kitty."

5913249549_1815cdd1f3_z.jpg

Me - Girls, I don't know what is going on yet so lets have Yukino tell us ok? Go ahead Yukino....

Y - "Well, my old owner could no longer keep me around.... and I'm damaged too. So they knew Baldylox had some girls here and thought maybe he could help me out."

5913822016_aa08e81606_z.jpg

Wait, what do you mean "damaged"? Did your old owner hurt you or treat you badly?

Y - "Well, they didn't hurt me on purpose. But I have boo-boos on me. Here, look on my legs....."

5913818870_bd45fa2a4a_z.jpg

"See down here" I have boo-boos on both legs."

5913827518_1762be1530_z.jpg

"And they are on the back too. These are worse..."

5913824774_89847597b5_z.jpg

"And lastly, I have some on my head under my hair."

5913271167_51098ec2e9_z.jpg

"I'm such a mess. No wonder my old owner didn't want me anymore..."

5913268147_fe960d6416_z.jpg

Manami - "No Yukino! That's NOT true! It's not your fault you got stained! You sound like a good girl, I know you must be!"

Y - "I dunno... once you're stained, that's it."

M - "Wrong! Papa can fix stains! Just ask Yoko! Yoko! Come here!"

5913277113_f6ef5303aa_z.jpg

M - "Yoko, tell Yukino how Papa fixed you!"

Yoko - "Oh yeah! When Papa adopted me I had BAD stains... way darker than yours and I had more of them. I sat in a shop in Japan for over 4 months and no one would buy me because of them."

Yukino - "You...you did?"

Yoko - "Yep!"

5913274045_277e95d304_z.jpg

Yoko - "But Papa adopted me anyways because he knew how to get rid of them! He saved me and he can save you too!"

Yukino - "Really? You can do that Baldylox?"

Me - Well, I can try my best. Yoko's right tho, she was stained worse than you and I have her all cleaned up now after a few treatments. I'm sure I can have you like new very soon!"

Yukino - "Ohh, that would really be nice if you could do that!"

5913283205_a79a741479_z.jpg

Miyuki - "Hey guys! We found stuffs in here! I have a sweater for Yukino!"

Mai - "And I have some brand new stockings with lace on top! They're pretty cute!"

5913280285_b79595fa8b_z.jpg

Y - "Oh! There's a hat in there too! Did you see it?"

5913286467_ab201e8965_z.jpg

R - "Yes, I have found said hat. It is quite odd tho."

5913194257_8b4d273302_z.jpg

Mai - "Ummm....."

Miyuki - "Ooooooo!"

5913190867_3c05936090_z.jpg

Miyuki - "Rei is too cute! MUST HUG!!!"

Rei - "Wait a minute Miyuki! How can you attack your commander like this??"

Miyuki - "SOOOO CUTE!"

5913201739_c3504dc80e_z.jpg

R - "Hey Yukino, it seems you have no shoes so let's get these slippers on ya. Your feet may get cold..."

Y - "Oh! That's so nice of you!"

5913760908_9da5746667_z.jpg

R - "It's nothing... we're all sisters here so we take care of each other."

Y - "Sisters? You mean I can have sisters now?"

R - "Sure! Why not? We have room!"

5913771568_e4a83728b8_z.jpg

Y - "Wow, you are all so nice here! I can really stay?"

Me - "Since your previous owner obviously sent you to me for a reason then yes. You'll be staying here from now on. And you can call me Papa like all your sisters do."

Y - "I have a Papa now? I've always wanted one! Yay!"

Ok, yall let me get a nice pic of all my girls together!

"CHEEEEESE!!"

5913205729_6b5b218904_z.jpg

And so, my 8th daughter, Yukino arrives! I hope you enjoyed my little intro for her!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OtakuDepot

yea!!! I'm so happy you adopted a Yukino! I love my Yukino very much so I'm very PRO YUKINO!

Really great story, loved the FREEE KITTEH on the box. haha. but nothing beats seeing Rei in that hat. That was the best!

I'm sure Yukino's going to have a lot of fun learning more about her new sisters. I just hope they take it easy on her.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox

Ha ha! Thanks James! Now that I have seen a Yukino in person, I understand why she's so popular! I love her face!

I had help with this story idea tho. Jun97 and I brainstormed it up one night so he gets credit too.

I think Yukino will fit in very well here but she'll see how things work very quickly. My girls dont know how to restrain themselves well..... especially Manami. When she sees Yukino's upgraded bust, she is going to want to help "check the fitment" of it.

Billy

mitsuki

That is so cute! They are all so adorable together. That is great that Yukino has a wonderful loving home now.

I love how Manami's dress, Yukino's skirt, and Yoko's uniform are all brilliant blue!

baldylox
That is so cute! They are all so adorable together. That is great that Yukino has a wonderful loving home now.

I love how Manami's dress, Yukino's skirt, and Yoko's uniform are all brilliant blue!

Thanks! I'm glad you think she will be in a good home... I'l do my best to treat as well as my others!

And I had my girls in those blues for a reason.... I knew someone besides me loves blue!

Billy

scripple

Why am I completely not surprised to see you taking in strays.

I'm glad she found herself a good home. I'm sure you'll get her all fixed up and she'll have a wonderful life going forward.

Congrats to both of you.

littlebearries

That was completely adorable. Yukino is such a sweetie!! I'm so glad she's been embraced into the fold.

What does one call a group of Dollfie?

A Gathering of Dollfie?

A Party of Dollfie?

A Gaggle of Dollfie?

Hmm...

regardless, I can't wait to see more of her

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

chun

Congrats muhuhu I was pointed here by Pretty Cranium XD That freeKitteh has puppy dog eyes

PlasticFantastic
Congrats muhuhu I was pointed here by Pretty Cranium XD That freeKitteh has puppy dog eyes

OMG CHUN IS ON OUR FORUMS! 0_0

Also: Congrats Billy! That nekomimi sweater is SO cute! I wants one too!

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

PrettyCranium

Chun, check out the whole thread in the waiting room about your clothes!

otakusan

HEY! that was the box I left at MY front steps... turned around to unlock the front door and it was GONE!!! I remember the "FREE KITTEH" words on it how did it end up on your steps??

Anyhow congrats on your new girl Billy

Nakitaninja

Congratulations!

I think you're going to have to decide how your girls are going to rule you- especially if you get more of them. It's going from a dictatorship and slowly moving towards a communal time-share kind of arrangement! LOL. ^^

Really, she's lovely and the injuries are so minor, you'll have her fixed up in no time!

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Pupi

Aw, what a lovely new kitty You should try Mamimi's cat outfit on her!!!

Congratulation for your new girl!!!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

OtakuDepot
I had help with this story idea tho. Jun97 and I brainstormed it up one night so he gets credit too.

Well, now that I look at the story again, it's not really all that great... Just kidding!

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Averis

Time to update that signature, AGAIN.

Very cute story. What a classic entrance to her new home. I felt bad for her, but happy that she now has a wonderful family.

Hope to see more soon.

baldylox
Why am I completely not surprised to see you taking in strays.

I'm glad she found herself a good home. I'm sure you'll get her all fixed up and she'll have a wonderful life going forward.

Congrats to both of you.

Thank you sir! Yes, you KNEW I wouldn't turn away a stray kitteh girl!

What does one call a group of Dollfie?

A Gathering of Dollfie?

A Party of Dollfie?

A Gaggle of Dollfie?

Hmm...

regardless, I can't wait to see more of her!

Ha ha! I dunno really.... I'll just stick with Group O' Girls for now. Thanks! I'll be sure she gets plenty of pics coming soon!

Congrats! muhuhu I was pointed here by Pretty Cranium XD That freeKitteh has puppy dog eyes.

WOW! Chun joins up and she makes her first post in MY thread?? YAY!!!!

Thank you very much Chun! I now see why you have TWO Yukino's! She's just so pretty! And those Puppy Eyes are WAY cute! I'm also super stoked I got some of your clothing with her! That really made this whole adoption even cooler. I love her outfit and cardigan!

Also: Congrats Billy! That nekomimi sweater is SO cute! I wants one too!

Thanks! I love that too! I don't know where it's from but it reminds me of Nightfalls style.... maybe it's an older one of hers.

HEY! that was the box I left at MY front steps... turned around to unlock the front door and it was GONE!!! I remember the "FREE KITTEH" words on it how did it end up on your steps??

Anyhow congrats on your new girl Billy!

Oh! So sorry sir! I didn't know I wasn't at MY house! Our places look so similar and all.... I'll send you the box tomorrow so you can have it...... of course I can't send the contents to you tho. Those are going to have to stay here or else a few sisters will be extremely mad at me.

Congratulations!

I think you're going to have to decide how your girls are going to rule you- especially if you get more of them. It's going from a dictatorship and slowly moving towards a communal time-share kind of arrangement! LOL. ^^

Really, she's lovely and the injuries are so minor, you'll have her fixed up in no time!

LOL! It was ok with 3-5 but now it's getting out of hand... I guess maybe I am going to have to allot days to each girl or a pair of girls! Thanks very much and I think I'll be able to get those stains gone rather easily. I know she'll be so happy when they are!

Aw, what a lovely new kitty You should try Mamimi's cat outfit on her!!!

Congratulation for your new girl!!!

Thank you very much! And that's a good idea! I may see how it looks just for fun! maybe we can have a Nekomimi Day here!

Well, now that I look at the story again, it's not really all that great... Just kidding!

Shut up you!

Time to update that signature, AGAIN.

Very cute story. What a classic entrance to her new home. I felt bad for her, but happy that she now has a wonderful family.

Hope to see more soon.

Ha ha ha! That thing NEVER gets a break! Thank you so much for the nice comments. She was a bit nervous about her staining and such but my girls got her feeling much better about getting fixed up. They'll make sure to help her along with her treatments. And you'll be sure to see more of her soon!

Thanks everyone for all the kind remarks and also, thank YOU, DefectiveAngel for leading me to my newest girl! We both appreciate that so much!

Billy

maksst

I think that even with dirts she is so cute and I am happy that she found that awesome owner like you I hope you and your girls will have fun with new nekomimi ^^

catherinsige.jpg

baldylox
I think that even with dirts she is so cute and I am happy that she found that awesome owner like you I hope you and your girls will have fun with new nekomimi ^^

Aww! Thanks so much! Dirt will clean right up and she'll be good as new!

I appreciate you saying she's found a good home.... I will do everything I can to make her happy.

Billy

MsGeek

Ah yes. Finally, Balldylox, you wind up with a Yukino-type. Now you understand how Yumiko-tan became my Ichiban hime, in more than one way. She gave me those same "lost kitteh" eyes all the time when I'd visit Chad and see her there, sort of forgotten.

I am interested in finding out where she winds up among your "Elite 8." Yumiko-tan definitely rules the roost here.

baldylox
Ah yes. Finally, Balldylox, you wind up with a Yukino-type. Now you understand how Yumiko-tan became my Ichiban hime, in more than one way. She gave me those same "lost kitteh" eyes all the time when I'd visit Chad and see her there, sort of forgotten.

I am interested in finding out where she winds up among your "Elite 8." Yumiko-tan definitely rules the roost here.

Yes! It is finally done! I've been wanting one for a long time now but I never got around to doing it. When she came up on Ebay this time tho, it was a sign and I had to get her.

I do see why she's your Ichiban Hime. She's quite the looker and she's so sweet! I don't know where she'll wind up in my group but so far, all her new sisters have taken a liking to her. You'll see how well they treated her when she got her first stain treatments today.... I did a small photostory of that that I'll share soon.

Billy

DefectiveAngel

Awwwwww I would take a free kitteh any day, especially one that is as sweet as Yukino.

Super cute and creative introduction post for Yukino. I just love her in that kitty hoodie. I'm so happy she arrived safely and is now surrounded by a loving family. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her. And I think you need to update your signature or Yukino is going to sharpen her kitty claws on your head...lol. You're a proud Papa of EIGHT now, thanks to some awesome DD destiny.

baldylox
Awwwwww I would take a free kitteh any day, especially one that is as sweet as Yukino.

Super cute and creative introduction post for Yukino. I just love her in that kitty hoodie. I'm so happy she arrived safely and is now surrounded by a loving family. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of her. And I think you need to update your signature or Yukino is going to sharpen her kitty claws on your head...lol. You're a proud Papa of EIGHT now, thanks to some awesome DD destiny.

Ha ha, DD Kittehs are the bestest!

Thank you so much! While I don't mind box opening posts for girls, I was looking for something more fun and creative. So this popped out of Jun97 and me chatting one night. I was quite pleased with it overall.

Well, you'll be happy to know that Yukino was in TWO photoshoots I did this weekend. I did 4 yesterday and one this morning. I'll have those up sometime this week for everyone to see. One is her getting stain treatments and arm adjustments and the other is one with her and Ryomou doing some hair stuff.

I'll go change my signature now.... can't have Yukino upset with me!

Billy

DefectiveAngel

Ha ha, DD Kittehs are the bestest!

Thank you so much! While I don't mind box opening posts for girls, I was looking for something more fun and creative. So this popped out of Jun97 and me chatting one night. I was quite pleased with it overall.

Well, you'll be happy to know that Yukino was in TWO photoshoots I did this weekend. I did 4 yesterday and one this morning. I'll have those up sometime this week for everyone to see. One is her getting stain treatments and arm adjustments and the other is one with her and Ryomou doing some hair stuff.

I'll go change my signature now.... can't have Yukino upset with me!

Billy

You are very welcome! I know box openings are fun, but this type of introduction is much more special. You know it's an instant win for me if it involves extra cute DD kittehs.

YAY!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing those pics. You really have me interested now in the ones with Ryomou.

No no, you definitely don't won't a mad Yukino on your hands. You have to try to keep that peace with all those girls.

Suzuna

I've been waiting and waiting for this to show up in photostories and I was looking in the wrong place! Glad she's home, and I'll remember this section of the forums from now on!

baldylox
I've been waiting and waiting for this to show up in photostories and I was looking in the wrong place! Glad she's home, and I'll remember this section of the forums from now on!

Aww! I'm sorry you didn't see it earlier! I figured it was best suited for this place than the regular photostories area.

Thank you tho! I'm really glad to have her home too. She's such a great girl! Tomorrow, I'll update the photostories section with Yukinos stain treatment pics.

Billy