Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kirino_Kousaka

How do you make custom clothes..?

Kirino_Kousaka

I'm not sure if this is supposed to go here or under customation but I was wondering how you would make your own clothes for a size DDII..

Oni-Chan

I want to make some, but my sewing skills are not that great >w<

http://www.topologieshop.com/blog/?cat=4

The Tape Method. That link is making Underwear/stockings on 1/6 dolls. I have seen some people put Cling wrap before the tape part though, makes it easier to take the tape off.

There's heaps of tutorials on Youtube, type any fashion doll, then just apply that method using a larger scale or dollfie measurements

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Yukamina

I make clothes for my dolls including DDs by making a basic pattern for the shape of the body (very form fitting), and then altering that pattern to get the style of clothing I want. Here is a basic pattern my sister made for DDII:

8419012994_817ce3cf1a.jpg

DD 2 bodice by Yukamina, on Flickr

It's just for the torso, by the way. There are two versions of the front, one with a dart for the bust, and one without. If you are using fabric that doesn't stretch, you'll be needing the one with the dart.

For altering it, for example, you can lower the neck line for a normal shirt. You can make the entire thing a little bigger for a looser shirt. you can make the arm holes larger for something looser in the armpits. I have a few clothing patterns for DD too, check out my thread here if you are interested viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6135