Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Subaru

Filling in pits?

Subaru

Hello everyone! Subaru reporting in!

Today I was sanding off the lips on a DDH-01 to prepare her to paint when I notice a little farther up that a small lip appeared a little lower than the tip of the nose?

I started to sand when a thin piece of vinyl shaved off to reveal a rather large pit? Is this normal or was i unfortunate enough to come across an air bubble? (´д`)

Is there anything I can do to fill this in? It's pretty deep so I dont think I can sand anymore than this.

All I have here is some epoxy and glazing bondo but I am not too sure that's going to work!!

Any help?

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy

Yukamina

I encountered bubbles in both the DDH01 heads I modded. The bubble was in the nose and I came across it while removing the lips like you did. I dealt with it by cutting all the way past the bubble and giving the heads really small noses (which is totally adorable). I was scared of sanding too deep and breaking through to the other side, though... the risk of that might be lesser or greater depending on where the bubble is, I guess?

Can you take any pics for diagnosis? ;)

Subaru

I think at this moment my account is too new or something? I'm not too sure how I can post a link...

fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n**/hphotos-ak-prn1/1012225_10153009255270103_37820144_n.jpg

maybe neplace ** with et

My wallet needs a vacation 💸
spacer.png
Blog Insta Ko-Fi Etsy