Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Obiwanivan

Any Rozen Maiden fans?

Obiwanivan

Just started watching the new season and was surprised how dark it started but I'm really enjoying it. I was a fan of Rozen Maiden before I got into DollfieDreams. I saw that Volks released a set of SD girls, the Suigintou looks gorgeous http://www.volksusa.com/dolpa18suigintou.html, but I would love to see them in DD form. I wonder if the new season would inspire Volks to update the line.

Sekitan no Hashira

Ahhhhh! I love Rozen Maiden too, and it was also how I got into Dollfie Dream! I seriously hope the make the other two (three, if you count Bara Suishou) Maidens into dolls, preferably DDs, though it would be cool to see them as Super Dollfies as well. If not... I've always wanted to make Kanaria into an MDD, but I might end up doing customs of the whole gang... assuming that I have money at this point.

Specializing in the art of being different, which is a polite way of saying "weird."

I do think I'm too young for this hobby…

Anna-neko

funny you bring this up, 'cause most of the Rozen girls are currently up on Mandarake....

Personally, I'm happy they made them as resins and not DDs. It made sense with the content of the series.

Now if they were to release their clothes for DDs....

gaiaswill
rozentwins_zpsbef91df8.jpg

Obiwanivan

Beautiful dolls! I agree that resin fits the theme of the show better however I would love to have dolls like the ones in that picture.

Aurea_Arleigh

I started with collecting dolls thanks to Rozen Maiden back during the Traumend series 2006 ish. Granted I only have 1/6 scale and a Megahouse Gundam. I am currently in the works for my first big scale.

I still prefer the older series and the ova's, though I do love the mix of humor currently. I just think the current storyline revolves around shinku too much. I miss Suiseiseki and hoping her sister Souseiseki comes to spam desu soon enough and gets her sister back

As for the Suigintou and Suiseiseki outfits pictured they look cute =^.^=

I will be doing something in the dollfie or obitsu 50cm custom soon regarding the maidens or Yuki Nagato.

klein

I'm a huge Rozen Maiden fan, it is one of my favorite anime and it is what got me into dolls. I have all of the Rozen Maiden Pullips as well as some of the Volks dolls. I have the Hina Ichigo YoSD, a MSD cosplaying Hina as I felt the size difference between Yo and SD was too much as well as Suiseiseki. I recently picked up a second Suiseiseki/Souseiseki head but it's in rough shape so it'll be long term project to restore it and I dunno put it in the outfit from the "dress up" episode or something.

7090593865_a115a246cf.jpg

Volks custom Hina Ichigo & Suiseiseki

4564010759_44d090fc21.jpg

Volks Yo Hina & Suiseiseki

2972555002_bba2e12e92.jpg

Really, really old picture of when I had I still had a large Rozen Maiden set up in the living room.

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

Obiwanivan

2972555002_bba2e12e92.jpg

Really, really old picture of when I had I still had a large Rozen Maiden set up in the living room.

I love those picture on your wall. I'll see if I can find something similar online. Thanks for the photos!

Sekitan no Hashira

Owner photos of the RM SDs! Yayayay! I thought Hina should have been an MSD too, since I've always thought of her human age to be around six or seven, not the toddler that Volks made her into. But she is really cute.

Specializing in the art of being different, which is a polite way of saying "weird."

I do think I'm too young for this hobby…

stupidlamer

^^

8551335426_7e00e4c881_z.jpg

You have not enough minerals

almostanangel851

I agree I love Rozen Maiden! I actually did a commission once for Reiner Rubin outfit.. I wish i could find a picture but it was so long ago.

unnamed6-3.jpg

SydiaYuki

Wow i absolutely LOVE Rozen Maiden, it would be wonderful if Volks could create a series of DD on Shinku and company

****** My Custom DD outfits shop ******My Custom Faceups shop ******

Girls at home:

Lilac - DD2 WS + DDH-06 /Primrose - White Christmas Alna head /Iris - DDS NS + DDH-05 modded /Amaryllis - MDD NS + DDH-06 modded

Guest Aurea

Currently working on my own custom Suiseiseki =) I loved the series when it first came out, the newest version was pretty good too. I liked the changes in their eyes and drawing style was pretty cool too.

Dogs0813

I'm a RM fan, though I haven't seen the new series yet. I remember I loved Sui and Hina though.

YouRei

Rozen Maiden is sort of one of the things that got me into dolls.

I really loved the original show but it felt like the new one dragged on too much with not much happening at all for most of the episodes

I mean i get it that its about alternate Jun's story but we watch that show for the dolls whose show is named after x.x

kanashiori.jpg

Demi111

I love rozen maiden but I want to get a dd barasuishou lol

Darkmuse

Me! Suigintou is my favorite. Love her looks and personality.

Soenatte
Wow i absolutely LOVE Rozen Maiden, it would be wonderful if Volks could create a series of DD on Shinku and company

Just tossing in that since Volks HAS created Suigintou, Shinku, Souseiseki, Suiseiseki and Hinaichigo in resin, I think it's unlikely they'll release them as DDs. Besides resin is much more "true" to the source material. I believe the original Rozen Maidens were bisque dolls, and the replica the unwound Jun was making in the second half was polyurethane resin.

That aside, I'm a really big fan of the series and am rereading the second half of it currently.

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Nuramoon

I am glad that here are some Rozen maiden fans. I think VOLKS made their work well with them and use resin.

After i got my little Suiseiseki every time i think desu,desu,desu,desu. I want to post some picture but they are only on my deviant acc. Available. Hope to read much soon and post more to get the feature

atomicwombat

OMG yes! That's what got me into BJD's and DD's! Wait, no Rozen Maiden DDs? This needs to be fixed!

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg

Collie

I read the manga about a year ago (but by no means I'm still up to date!) and watched the orginal anime, Ouvertüre and Träumend.

Kanaria was always my favourite, too bad she's not that popular so Volks omitted her from their resin BJD series! I also wondered as to why they haven't chosen DDs instead, at least the faces would be closer to the original.

Their resin BJDs never really fazed me but Souseiseki/Suiseiseki is really cute! Too bad she's worth a ton now.

MileenaAngel

I really love the Rozen Maiden series. I can't really place what about it attracted me so. Shinku is my favorite though~

karakuri

I myself am a big Rozen Maiden fan but so far I've been disappointed with all of the dolls published. I think they are lacking detail and what makes the doll look like the character. So I am really hoping that the new - more down to the original manga - series/season will wake doll companies up.

I myself would also love to see real life -like creations of the dolls. With the same proportions and measures as on the series. Have that Volks animedoll -like face, but with a much much bigger and almost chubbier body and bigger head. I'd be willing to pay a lot of money for that!

// Also as a lolita fashion enthusiast I was really excited to hear Innocent World creating all the doll outfits, and was ready to purchase the Sousei Seki set myself, but that collection also left me bored and disappointed.

For some reason I think Rozen Maiden merch and collaborations have been mostly flat.

rebirth

i consider myself a causal fan, as it was one of the first few anime I watched, the latest series that was release few month back was actually pretty good, hopefully there will be more to come

lenochan

Rozen maiden is awesome! I think every doll collector loves this anime.