Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Obiwanivan

Any Rozen Maiden fans?

bux_darkangel

My neighbor introduced me to Rozen Maiden. I have watched the original anime, Overture, and I had started watching the Traumend. I immediately fell in love with Suigintou's character. My daughter loves Shinku. I'm not sure if this is a hint of what's to come. But we both love the anime and watching is our girl time.

bunny1

Rozen Maiden!

I am fan et i love the series!

muzzimitsu

I love Rozen Maiden too! The characters arre so cute an the dresses *-* .. LOVE!

Cotton

I once was a huge fan of the show (the manga was impossible to find in my area back then), but not much anymore. It's mostly thanks to it that I got in the doll hobby though, and I really, really loved all the parts where any kind of doll creation was shown -almost more than the actual plot, ahah !

GlassColoredRoses

RM was one of my first animes and is part of the reason I grew to love BJDs

SV_420

Yes I really enjoyed this show, I watched later the 3th season with my dollfie it was fun

I love suiseiseki and it introduce me to BJD

YumiHara

I was so hooked into this series when I first saw the manga and after I watched the anime I wanted to have a Suigintou doll so bad!

Lilay

I love Rozen Maiden and this year i bought a Suigintou Pupil , she is so cute ^^ (cosplayed her too ^^)

Marilyn

This series is a favorite of mine.

I skipped the Volks dolls because they were super expensive, hard to come by, and I didn't really like the sculpts—gorgeous outfits though—but I own a number of the Pullips/DALs (first versions).

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

YumiHara

I really love the outfits of the Rozen Maiden's and want them for my doll xD

Gabrielleh

I love Rozen Maiden! My fiance actually introduced me to it, after I took an interest in BJDs Im a hard core Hina Ichigo fan

desukirakishou

Last poster (n00b), Rozen Maiden is actually what got me too into bjds. I do love Volks versions but I think pull-up did a very nice job too. Especially with accessories

Raentheria

i think with the increasing amount of costumes readily available for purchase on different doll sites, it won't be too hard to make Dollfie versions of them! plus as of now that we have over 10 different sculpts to choose from, the possibilities are endless!

i also love Rozen Maiden especially the first season. i haven't watched the Traumend one, but i recently finished the recent "reboot"-apparently-sequel of Alternate World Jun where he didn't wind Shinku (which is btw an interesting what-if).

Kalle

Kirakishou was always my favorite. ♥ So pretty, yet so nuts.

LAOiCdW.gif

kk1030

my first doll was a suigintou, I really like they did it in SD13 instead of a DD, she's gorgeous. If they were done her in DD it might actually not going to be that great, since vinyl can't display its elegance and originality.

mykillerqueen

i love that series, omg i remember i fell in love with hina ichigo and wished a doll of her. she could be a very cute mdd