Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Aile

Treating stains on white skin DD

Aile

for everyone who owns a white skin DD; how do you treat their stains? Long story short, unfortunately when I got Luna she retained a LOT of stains from her default outfit (which I found out hadn't been washed properly)

I was told i could treat them with Benzac or remove zit; but one of my bigger questions is that using a lamp to help speed up the process for a WS is a big no-no?

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

Janeway

There is this stuff called remove-zit and fourmal 9-1-1 from twin pines that is made for vinyl. I'v used this on obitsu. I would not use any other stuff but this due to it made for vinyl dolls of all kinds.

nkei

Hi Aile

There's unfortunately no clear-cut way to treat WS DDs at the moment . That's because all of the creams that work for NS will actually cause yellowing/discolouring for WS vinyl.

Here's a link to a recent post that may/may not contain a solution: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7698. But there hasn't been any updates after the initial "yay maybe there is a way!" hype though haha.