MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Dolpa 24 After Event

mitsuki

Items from Dolpa 24 Tokyo will be available from Volks International:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa24/index.html

Limited Items will be sold via a lottery system.

Enter for the lottery at 17:00 on December 20th until 11:00 on December 23rd, 2010 (Japan Time).

5262100008_45f15dc4b1.jpg

Saber Lily

5262099870_a3d61e4f52.jpg

hollow ataraxia Ever-Distant Utopia Avalon Sword

5219371463_17a9e97381.jpg

Saber's maid outfit

5261491889_740e6a9bbe.jpg

Alna ~White Christmas~

Sales & Restocking all items in Tenshi-no-Sumika at Dolpa24 After Event are as following schedule:

Sales starts from 11:00 on 25th December, 2010 (Japan time)

Restocking at 14:00 on 25th December, 2010 (Japan time)

5219963414_cc0fcc1b3f.jpg

Dolpa 24 Tokyo DD outfits. I think Moe is using the new DDII with the Shapely Bust.

5219963470_fe403281e7.jpg

After School Akihabara Girls outfits for DDdy

5219371341_c0350a09ba.jpg

Some of the SD outfits fit DD and/or DDdy

5219963570_7a6f80c643.jpg

MDD outfits

baldylox

The last time I tried for anything from a Volks Int. sale, I was completely blown out the water. But that wasn't a lottery setup, just a sale. I had an outfit in my cart and was filling out payment info when I was told it was no longer available. But that's ok since I wound up getting that outfit from the Volks US site a few weeks later.

I'd love to get the outfit Alna is wearing on the couch. Love that one, plus it comes with those excellent boots. I also like the set Mari is wearing, very nice. But I really can't afford any of these unless I don't win the lottery for the Saber Maid set thru Kerby Lane. If that doesn't pan out, I'll retry for that and those other two sets as well. Maybe I'd get lucky and get ONE of them!

Are you trying for anything Mitsuki? And have you heard anything yet about your lotto try? I haven't heard anything on my end yet but Ed told me we prolly wouldn't till Monday or Tuesday next week. I *really * hope you and I both got the maid sets!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

I haven't heard from Volks USA. They said they would try to contact winners on December 22nd, but that they are really busy. More waiting...

I like the pink sweater set Moe is wearing and Alna's outfits. The site is crazy during the After Events, so I often end up waiting till it comes to Volks USA if it a really popular set. There is still plenty of time till then.

baldylox

Yeah, I agree that waiting until these hit Volks USA is prolly the best course of action. So far, everytime I have ordered from them, I have gotten what I wanted. Hopefully that will still hold true!

So next week is the real deal... like you said.... more waiting.

Billy

Galvatim

Wow, Dolpa 24 has too many nice outfits! I'll have to save up and hope I can snag a bunch when Volks USA puts them up... It seems like MDD outfits take longer to sell out, so I should be able to get one of the sets with the berets for Louise at least... Just can't decide which one...

baldylox

You are so right about them having a ton of great outfits this time. I'd love to have a few but Xmas is killing my bank account...

Oh you MUST get something for Louise! I love seeing her posts!

Billy

Galvatim

I really like the first two MDD outfits, and the very last one(with mittens). Volks Intl. has Louise modeling the first one, with a brunette wig and blue eyes (and they even tell you which ones, something I wish the USA site would add). Then again, MDD outfits seem to last longer then DD size ones. So maybe I can work out getting all three... Of course, we will all first have to fight over that striped top/denim shorts set for Alna...

baldylox

Ha ha! You are correct Galvatim, I do think a lot of us will be going after that Alna outfit! I like it alot and think Yoko and Manami would really look good in it. Hopefully all of us that go for it happen to get it.

I have yet to hear from Kerby Lane about my lottery entry. I only went after the Saber Maid set but I have heard nothing so far. I'd think Rochelle would call regardless of if we won or lost. Ah well, more waiting ahead.....

Billy

Galvatim

I haven't heard from Volks USA about mine yet either... The links in my emails still take me to the order pages, I don't think they've drawn yet. Really hoping I get Avalon/Excalibur.

di-chan123

I'm waiting to hear about Saber Lily or not...My boyfriend talked me into trying to get her cause he thought she looked super cool. (crosses fingers!!! >.<)

baldylox

Well, people on Figure.fm are getting notice and so did a friend of mine in North Carolina. So emails are going out. I just havent heard from Kerby lane yet about the Saber Maid set.

Hopefully we'll know soon!

Billy

phoenix

Yes emails for the Volks USA lottery are definitely out. I'm really happy that I won Saber Lily and Avalon. Now the long 3 months wait until I get her home.

baldylox

Congrats!

Galvatim

I got my email from Volks last night too. Won Avalon, lost Saber Maid. Sounds like the other retailers had their drawings after Volks, so hopefully you hear something today, Baldylox! I'd like to see Rei in that maid costume!

baldylox
I got my email from Volks last night too. Won Avalon, lost Saber Maid. Sounds like the other retailers had their drawings after Volks, so hopefully you hear something today, Baldylox! I'd like to see Rei in that maid costume!

So you at least got Lily and Avalon. That's something to be happy about! Sorry to hear about the maid set tho.

I actually talked with Rochelle at Kerby Lane on the phone today and it seems that Volks changed how it does the lottery a bit. This affected the retailer side of things so that noone has been contacted yet. Kerby Lane as a business has not gotten it's winners list from Volks yet according to Rochelle. She was hoping she would get the list later today so she could let people know before Christmas. But Volks is closed tomorrow so they won't hear from them again until Monday.

At least I feel better now since talking to Rochelle. She said she would let people know what happens regardless of if they won or lost, that way noone is left in the dark.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes of winning Sabers Maid set for Rei. I too would love to see her rock that outfit. Here's to hoping for the Christmas Miracle!

Billy

di-chan123

Congrats to those who won! I won Saber lily too, and I got my fingers crossed for you Baldylox! best of luck!

baldylox

I totally forgot to mention this here....

I WON THE SABER MAID SET!!!!

Sooooo happy now!

I actually got an email late on Christmas Eve from Rochelle about it. I was elated to find out I won it. Now to pay them the deposit and then wait for 3 months... sigh.

Billy

mitsuki

There are still some items on the Volks International site available from the Dolpa 24 After Event:

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa24/sumika.html

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/dolpa24/sumika2.html

5219371341_c0350a09ba.jpg

5219963570_7a6f80c643.jpg

5219963414_cc0fcc1b3f.jpg

Tenshi-no-Koromo items: White Jacket Set, Loose Knit Dress Set, and Warm Knit Cardigan Set

5219963470_fe403281e7.jpg

Photos Volks put up on their blog to encourage purchase of Tenshi-no-Koromo items (their specifically DD line):

5301606024_60e50ef6f4.jpg

5301011869_1af38d3ed4.jpg

5301011975_6108c119a9.jpg

Saber in the cardigan from the Warm Knit Cardigan Set and the dress and hat from the White Jacket Set (both Tenshi-no-Koromo items from Dolpa 24)

There are still some Warm Knit Cardigan Sets (6,825yen/$82.83), the MDD winter sets, and some striped underwear sets available, but a lot of things sold out very quickly.

In a couple months, these items should come to Volks USA.

baldylox

Well, now it seems Volks knows how to sell its clothing... use Saber as the model and anything they put on her will sell like hotcakes!

It's nice to know they still have stuff available even tho I can't afford any of it. Maybe some others can take advantage tho! I'll save up til Volks US has some in stock and then get 1 or 2 of those if I can.

Thanks for the pics and notice Mitsuki!

Billy

Galvatim

There are a number of outfits I'd like from this assortment... I think I'll wait for the US site though. Speaking of, aren't we about due the outfits from the previous Dolpa (test-hating school girl, teacher, etc)? Oh and Baldylox, congrats on the Saber maid outfit!

baldylox
There are a number of outfits I'd like from this assortment... I think I'll wait for the US site though. Speaking of, aren't we about due the outfits from the previous Dolpa (test-hating school girl, teacher, etc)? Oh and Baldylox, congrats on the Saber maid outfit!

Hmm, that's a good point I hadn't even thought about. Where *are* those outfits? I'll admit I haven't checked in with the Volks US site in a while, but I'd think someone would have mentioned something either here or on Figurefm about them being available. I mean, when new things pop up, Mitsuki is *very* quick to let people here know about them. She is really on top of new release info and sharing it with others. So it's kind of strange we haven't heard anything on these just yet. Maybe all the commotion with Saber Lily and Alna etc have kept Volks very busy and a little behind...

And thank you about the maid set! I really can't wait to get that. Too bad I'll have to wash it like 3-4 times before I can even let Rei wear it tho. I've read some stories on Figurefm about how quickly and badly this set stains. Someone had it on an Asuka for 2 hours and she got bad stains on her shoulders and back. And that was after they washed it once already! If Rei got stained, I'd be extremely upset with myself. And she would never let me live it down either...

But I'll wash the hell out of it to make sure she won't get damaged. And regardless of these issues, I'm still very happy I got the maid set.

Billy

mitsuki

Volks USA is slow this year for the Dollfie Dream Gathering and October 2010 Outfit Collection. Last year's announcement for the 2009 Dollfie Dream Gathering was December 26th, and the items were available on January 9th:

http://volksusa.com/dollfie-dream-gathering-2009-regular-items-and-october-2009-collection.html

The Dollfie Dream Gathering 2008's Airi and Marya and other items were available December 27th.

http://volksusa.com/dd-gathering-and-october-2008-collection.html

Maybe they are late because of Dolpa 24. Last year Dolpa 22 Limited items, Mai and Mashiro, were available earlier than this year's Dolpa 24 Limited items. The announcement was November 21st, and the items were available for lottery on December 6th. This year, the lottery started a week later on December 12th.

Maybe they are a week behind the previous schedules. They also did a pre-order event that ended on December 12th for the 2010 Painted DDH-02 and the DDII Base Body with Shapely Bust. I thought the Dollfie Dream Gathering and October 2010 Outfit Collection announcement would follow soon after.

Galvatim

Looks like Jan 15 is the day for the DD Gathering/Oct. 2010 outfit collection. Nothing on the Volks USA front page about it yet, but the items are listed on the store.

mitsuki

Thank you for finding the items, Galvatim. I suppose they will eventually make a front page announcement.

The finished heads are going to be available too:

DD Gathering 2010 DDH-03 Finished Makeup Ver. ($97.00)

http://www.volksusa.com/ddg2010ddh03.html

DD Gathering 2010 DDH-04 Finished Makeup Ver. ($97.00)

http://www.volksusa.com/ddg2010ddh04.html

Plus the white DDH-04 ($42.00)

I wonder if the finished heads will be hard to get. I like the spicy DDH-03. She is so different from Yukino's image.