Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
mitsuki

Dolpa 24 After Event

MsGeek

Spicy? I don't know whether that's the word for the alternate DDH-03 faceup. I'm not exactly sure what they were trying for there. I dunno if I like it. I guess it's because Yumiko-tan is my Ichiban Hime, so that's what I expect DDH-03 to look like...the standard Yukino.

baldylox

I'm not sure about "spicy" either but I do really like the new 03 head faceup. I'd buy one if I had a body for her laying around. Which I don't.

The 04 finished head is also cute. I kind of like the little blush lines they have on her.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

My friend Olivia mom often has this expression. Olivia uses the word "spicy" to describe it. It's her way to make "disgruntled" sound nicer.

baldylox
My friend Olivia mom often has this expression. Olivia uses the word "spicy" to describe it. It's her way to make "disgruntled" sound nicer.

Ha! In this part of the country, spicy does not even come close to describing "disgruntled".

Around here, spicy can mean hot, attractive, a bit tsundere, a bit of attitude or something nice to look at but too hot to touch. Regional meanings do differ I suppose...

Billy

mitsuki

I think the definition doesn't extend beyond our lab. It may even be copyrighted to Olivia who in my opinion would make an extremely cute DDdy herself.

baldylox
I think the definition doesn't extend beyond our lab. It may even be copyrighted to Olivia who in my opinion would make an extremely cute DDdy herself.

Ha! Now THAT is regional to an extreme!

And you have piqued my interest.... what does Olivia look like to warrant being a DDdy? Obviously she has some curves to need the DDdy distinction...

Billy

mitsuki

Olivia is very curvy. She is also very stylish. She especially likes form-fitting sweaters. She is so cute. I can see her wearing Alna's everyday wear sets as well as that teacher outfit from the October 2010 Outfit Collection. In constrast, she loves her Dollfies dressed in lolita style dresses with lots of frills and lace.

baldylox
Olivia is very curvy. She is also very stylish. She especially likes form-fitting sweaters. She is so cute. I can see her wearing Alna's everyday wear sets as well as that teacher outfit from the October 2010 Outfit Collection. In constrast, she loves her Dollfies dressed in lolita style dresses with lots of frills and lace.

Ha! Very nice. It seems someone needs to do an Alna cosplay soon....

Billy