Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Cazzie_Bliss

[Fruits Basket] Tohru Honda DD/Obitsu!

Cazzie_Bliss

Yo ~ Okay so I have an 04 head currently on layaway and I came up with the idea of turning her into Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket as she always has a smile on her face XD

I'll be making her eyes in the style of the anime ones ~

I plan to get her an Obitsu 50cm body.

So I guess I'll dobleepent my progress here as it happens

9515405175_4453441c91_o.jpg

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Poofiemus

Sweet! 04 probably is the closest standard match to Tohru (out of limiteds, Millhi and Mikuru might do okay with new faceups), so I'm really looking forward to how she turns out. Love Furuba!

. . . you'll need to get her a little plushy orange cat in addition to outfit, shoes, wig, and eyes I think.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Cazzie_Bliss

Hahaha what about poor Yuki? I think i'll end up commissioning her school uni x i'll have to look out for a suitable cat and mouse plush haha

Amber

I really love Fruits Basket... That anime was so great, made me cry a few times. I love Yuki the most~ He is so adorable. >w< I cannot wait to see your Tohru Honda, she has always been one of my favorite anime heroines. I'm very excited for you, and also to see pictures of her progress!

Cazzie_Bliss

Ah thanks XD Haha! But I'm going to have to put Torhu on hold for a while as I now have an Airy head on layaway so I don't think Tohru will get done for some time BUT I have made her eyes now:

9567790943_a1d95e6f39_z.jpg

I went by the anime ones

ChasityCallan

Tohru is such a cutie! Can't wait to see her I love those eyes!

djgamer

I agree. Fruits Basket is one of my favs. Might not be hard to create a Yuki Soma to pair her with given how feminine he is.

Proud captain of two lovely squires, Kimberly and Airana

Nozomi02

I love fruits basket! One of my favorites. I'd love to see pictures once you have them.

At home:

DDH-05: Kimiko

DD Snow Miku: Miss Yum Yum

Smart Doll Ivory: Yuki

Smart Doll Chitose

Smart Doll Eiji: Hotohori

DD Saber Extra

DDH-07/SmD Hybrid: Maki

Smart Doll Harmony

Smart Doll Twilight

DDH-10 MDD: Anzu Futaba

Smart Doll Crimson Kai: Takeshi