Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
lordloss

greetings and salutations

lordloss

hello everyone. took me a day or two after regestering to build up the courage to post but here i am!

im fairly new to the whole community and hope i can have a more active part soon. as to why i decided to join, i at first wasnt at the sort of person to give much thought to these sort of things till i began dating someone with a sizable collection of resin and monster high dolls.

out of curiosity i began trying to find out more about their hobby, and stumbled across information on dollfiedreams and am not afraid to admit i was instantly in love with the vinyl darlings!!!

so heres to being able to say that hopefully me and my lovey lady soon have our own "daughters" to call our own and i thank you for haveing me here with you all.

there is no such thing as perfection. and i can only hope, with all my might that no such thing ever does exsist. kind of implies a limit to how amazing a person can be or something like that.....

Amber

Hi, welcome.

Do you know what DD girl you are going to adopt yet?

P.S. This community is really nice and you should fit right in!!

lordloss

i have a few ideas of who i want to adopt, but i really want it to be a descion between me and my girlfreind, so that way she is more "ours" than just mine. of course i have my eye on a saber one day,

but for now its a matter of saveing up and waiting for when i have the proper time to dedicate to her.

there is no such thing as perfection. and i can only hope, with all my might that no such thing ever does exsist. kind of implies a limit to how amazing a person can be or something like that.....

Marq V

Welcome! I'm recently new here myself.

Like Arienette mentioned, the community is really nice and there is a wealth of information.

Have fun!

Galfriends at home:

DD: Yoko, Yui, & Briana Rei

Resin: Tatiana, Leda, Miyoi, Tana,... & Gena<3