Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Cazzie_Bliss

My First MDD ^o^

Cazzie_Bliss

I'd gotten home after a long day of walking to find a visitor in my house.

9570584908_64713bbed7_z.jpg

Who's hiding there?

K - ...

9567790429_b7e6a4f269_z.jpg

K - M...me. Please don't hurt me.

Ah come on out ~ I won't hurt you. I've been expecting you ^w^

9570584908_64713bbed7_z.jpg

K - *hides*

Pleeease ;~;

9567790287_ca17ab189e_z.jpg

K - Promise not to ... hurt me?

I promise u_u Now come out and introduce yourself

9567790207_5b77bce9a8_z.jpg

Kiyomi - M...my name is Kiyomi ... I like ... cute things ...

*claps * Well done sweetie!

9567790059_30b0eca4d6_z.jpg

Now come follow me to your room ~ !

Kiyomi - o/////o

9570584522_69fcecc57f_z.jpg

This is your room!

Kiyomi - ...

9567789837_b3aca30c20_z.jpg

Kiyomi - It's nice ...

9567789769_bf89f38816_z.jpg

It'll be even nicer with a teddy bear! Here!

9567789683_9005038876_z.jpg

Kiyomi - So cute .... his name is Al now.

Hehehe cute name ^w^

9567789585_018d01ff92_z.jpg

Now how about a photo of your cute little face?

Kiyomi - o///////////o o...only 1..

9570584010_4ecd560569_z.jpg

Did you really have to hide behind your bear?

Kiyomi - .......

Extra:

Wow ~ this girl took a long time. Kiyomi used to belong to (>o -o)> but then I got her head hehe! Then I moved to resins and her head got to spend a little time with Billy before coming back home to me when I decided that resins weren't my thing. So now DD's are to stay! Yay!

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

Amber

She's very cute and I like her personality. So shy and sweet! >w< Her room is adorable and so is Kiyomi!

Calli

She looks so sweet and shy! What a cute girl, and so lucky to have such a nice room!

Bouncing_Tigger

What a total cutie!! Just too sweet and shy!!

baldylox

As I said over on FFM, I'm happy to see she arrived in good shape and that she's all assembled and adorable as heck!

Congrats again on getting back into DD's, I hope Kiyomi has many adventures with you and possibly gets a sister sometime in the future.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

battrastard

As Tana mentioned over on the FFm site, "Welcome, little cutie!"

Glad to see you back into the vinyl side! She's so adorable!

*must. resist. the. small. and cute!*

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Cazzie_Bliss
She's very cute and I like her personality. So shy and sweet! >w< Her room is adorable and so is Kiyomi!

Haha thank you!

She looks so sweet and shy! What a cute girl, and so lucky to have such a nice room!

Thanks It's nothing special, something I just put together real quick XD It'd be nice to get her an actual bed rather than just a doll box ^o^

What a total cutie!! Just too sweet and shy!!

Hehe thank you x

As I said over on FFM, I'm happy to see she arrived in good shape and that she's all assembled and adorable as heck!

Congrats again on getting back into DD's, I hope Kiyomi has many adventures with you and possibly gets a sister sometime in the future.

Hahahahaha and thank you once again for helping me out

DD's are lovely! I should of never left lol. Oh she will be getting a sister at some point for sure

Cute!

Glad I could help you put this little one together! ^__^"

Thanks =D Ah you were a great help ~ saved my life XD hahahahahahha!

As Tana mentioned over on the FFm site, "Welcome, little cutie!"

Glad to see you back into the vinyl side! She's so adorable!

It's good to be back on the vinyl side ^o^ Hahah ty x

babytarragon

Aw sweet little angel

Ravendruid

She's super cute! I love the shyness. Her room is great, as well, especially with the Mamimi poster on the wall. I would never have guessed that the bed was just a box, it looks great. I especially loved the picture of you holding her hand as you guide her to her room. That is such a sweet and touching image!

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

ChasityCallan

Ah Cazzie she's really cute ^w^b Congratz!

Pico8059

I love her wild hair and shy personality. She looks so sweet!

The dollies have my wallet!

lordloss

that last pic with the bear is just great. looks like you have a bit of work ahead though to get her to be more open ha! really cute photo set all around.

there is no such thing as perfection. and i can only hope, with all my might that no such thing ever does exsist. kind of implies a limit to how amazing a person can be or something like that.....

Cazzie_Bliss

Thanks ~ wow been a such a long time since I've been on the forums D': So sorry for the late replies guys! As for an Update on her ~ I'm currently trying to make changes to her. New Faceup. New Wig. New Clothes. New Body XD Hahaha. So she might not make a reappearance until January at the latest?

Aw sweet little angel

Hahah thank you x

She's super cute! I love the shyness. Her room is great, as well, especially with the Mamimi poster on the wall. I would never have guessed that the bed was just a box, it looks great. I especially loved the picture of you holding her hand as you guide her to her room. That is such a sweet and touching image!

Thanks! Hahah I've never had a shy girl before so it's really nice. A little frustrating at times but I'm super shy myself so I get where she's coming from lol x It works as an alright bed XD Better than the floor. Haha thanks about the photo >w< x x x

Ah Cazzie she's really cute ^w^b Congratz!

Thanks Chasity

I love her wild hair and shy personality. She looks so sweet!

Thank you! I don't actually like this wig and have since sold it. The fringe was cut weirdly which bugged me so much! Plus is started to stain her head a little too even with a wig cap on >_< like the places the wig cap didn't reach too ^w^;; I'm considering getting her a brown wig next ... maybe. So many choices!

that last pic with the bear is just great. looks like you have a bit of work ahead though to get her to be more open ha! really cute photo set all around.

Hahaha indeed I do. Having a shy girl is pretty adorable too just don't wanna scare her or anything. Thank you x

Awwe so sweet

Ty

OMG , she is so so cute i want her XD

Hahahahahah thanks x