Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

geminidoll

Greetings!

geminidoll

Hi - my name is Rochelle and I am the Manager of Kerbey Lane Doll Shoppe in Austin TX. We are an authorized Volks retailer and have been selling Volks dolls for about 4 years. I coordinate all the Volks orders and run the lotteries and am fortunate to have a great helper,Lanie, who many of you know.

I will gladly post on this board if allowed for when we take limited lottery orders. Right now we are working on Hometown Kobe. I am in the process of ordering more DD items for the shop since DD's are so popular now. Had a Yukino and a Moe that I regretfully sold so looking forward to getting more DD's of my own.

Think I am going to enjoy this board!!

littlebearries

Hi Rochelle!! This is Heather M., who bugs you often... I apologize...

Welcome to the board... where many of us celebrate the awesomeness that we get through your shop All three of my girls found their way to me through Kerbey Lane

Did you decide if you'll be getting a DD in the near future? XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

geminidoll

Hi Heather!!

YES - am going for Akira from Kobe offer, she's on the new DD sister body. Might be able to get an Airy too,won't know for awhile. Love the anime faces and since I have no mature resin girls the DD will fill that role nicely. Volks does such a wonderful job on the DD and IMO the DD clothing is the best.

geminidoll

And Heather you NEVER bug me, always happy to help.

littlebearries

I completely agree... and even the DDdy bodies, with their super boobs and shapely hips, fit into quite a lot of clothing (I even have an SD10 BTSSB Charlotte Dress that my girl fits into... which was shocking!)

Akira is a cutie, I'd really like to see the DDS body... and I wish you luck on the Airy... I can't wait to get mine XD The more I see of her online, the more excited I get!

(and I'm glad my dumb questions haven't totally driven you nuts!!)

OtakuDepot

Hi Rochelle! I'm glad to see you have joined.

I wasn't really aware of KL as an option when I adopted my previous girls so I haven't been able to use your service yet but I do plan on using KL in the future if I adopt another girl.

(who am I kidding, I know I'll be adopting another at some point. haha)

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox

Hello Rochelle! Billy here!

I'm glad to see you've joined up too! My wallet weeps quietly in the corner tho...

I do hope you can get yourself some DD's in the future. I know you've been into the YoSD and such for a bit but it's time to come back into the lighter side of Doll collecting. Wink wink.

Feel free to poke around and ask what you need to. There's lots of people here I know you deal with so you'll see plenty of familiars here!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

geminidoll

HELLO BILLY!!!!

Don't think I'll ever tire of Yo's but think I'm at my limit for large resins so DD world here I come. I missed out on the recent ones and regret not getting any for myself. The DD's just keep getting better with each release. Don't think we will get the Akihabara Moe but I inquired - can't hurt to ask.

baldylox
HELLO BILLY!!!!

Don't think I'll ever tire of Yo's but think I'm at my limit for large resins so DD world here I come. I missed out on the recent ones and regret not getting any for myself. The DD's just keep getting better with each release. Don't think we will get the Akihabara Moe but I inquired - can't hurt to ask.

Heh, it's cool to keep your Yo's but even cooler you're getting back into DD's! I think it's good that you asked about Moe as I know lots of people here are interested in getting her. It never hurts to ask, that's for sure. Maybe we'll get lucky....

Billy

geminidoll

Akihabara Moe will not be sold in US, she is a Japan event doll only.

baldylox
Akihabara Moe will not be sold in US, she is a Japan event doll only.

Ah well, it was worth a shot. Thanks for finding out!

Billy

scripple

Hi Rochelle,

Welcome to the forums, I think you'll enjoy it here. Good luck on Airy and Akira.

Averis

Hey, welcome to the site, Rochelle! It's so great to see you here. I'm George P., one of your newer customers with way too many questions. We emailed a couple times and you helped me with the DP25 lottery. With much thanks to you and Kerbey Lane, I'll be getting an Airy soon! I can't wait to see her.

I wish you much luck on getting your DDs. If you have any questions about the site, let me know.

geminidoll

Thanks to all for such a warm welcome!

George a little bit longer. Volks shipping end of this week or beginning of next week. So our box fairy Lanie will start getting the boxes ready so we can ship out quickly.

littlebearries

George a little bit longer. Volks shipping end of this week or beginning of next week. So our box fairy Lanie will start getting the boxes ready so we can ship out quickly.

This is AWESOME news!!!

geminidoll

Am getting Airy!!! Can hardly contain myself.

Heather your face ups are incredible. I'm so impressed.

I am enjoying seeing everyone's Kids on this board Great pics & every DD is gorgeous.

Averis

That's awesome! Congratulations! She wasn't so popular when she was first announced, but now, after some owners posted pictures of her with different clothes, hair and such, she has become sort of a sleeper hit. She's so adorable. You can see some great owner photos of her in this post: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=207

And great news about the incoming DP25 orders. I emailed Volks yesterday and they replied with pretty much the same time frame. Can't wait!

littlebearries

Heather your face ups are incredible. I'm so impressed.

I am enjoying seeing everyone's Kids on this board Great pics & every DD is gorgeous.

Congrats!!!! I agree with Averis too, she was a total sleeper hit... maybe people were thrown off by her striking blue eyes... since they're so different, but her face is SO cute XD

Will she stay in her default for the store, or will she be getting re-outfitted?

And thank you so much!! I'm really loving doing DD faceups

scripple

Congrats! I'm glad you were able to get one for yourself.

Idontdosubtle

I am the box fairy!

PlasticFantastic

Late to the party on welcoming you but here I am! ^_^

Congrats on Airy! I was somewhat hoping to snag one later on after release because she wasn't very popular on initial sales but now that people have actually started to see her potential she'll be tougher to get if I do decide to go through with it! ^_~

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Waynio

Hi and welcome! I'm new here myself but i see a lot of people here i talk to on figure.fm so I'm excited to get to know more!