Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

The truth revealed!

Ravendruid

Yay!! MDD Sprout is back, even if just for a little while! And now on a true WS body, even!!!!! Personally, I'm going to be sure to refrain from sending any heads just to ensure that Sprout gets to spend as much time on this body as possible, whether she admits to liking it or not (I know she has to at least like all the attention it gets her.) And besides, I know that one of her big complaints about the previous body WAS the skin color, so now that, at least, is taken care of. Of course, Sprout is always adorable regardless of what size she is... but MDD SPROUT!!!!

Besides, if we keep adding girls to Baldy's family, that means less Sprout stories overall. And less Manami stories, SK, don't forget about that! While I do love the idea of trying to grow his family as large as possible, just to see how far it can go, (is it like a goldfish that will eventually grow to fill the space available? Will they eventually make the house explode like with the popcorn at the end of Real Genius? Will he be crushed under the wieght of a 50 DD dogpile?), there are still some of his girls I'd love to see more of as it is.

Still.... A new WS 06 MDD....

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

JChiibs
Besides, if we keep adding girls to Baldy's family, that means less Sprout stories overall. And less Manami stories, SK, don't forget about that!

Thanks a lot Raven... Somehow this comment went into my head and I saw a pic of Billy and all his girls Brady Bunch style. Then I started humming the theme song in my head, but the lyrics are now circling inside my head, "this is how we became the Baldy Bunch..." UG! You are so evil!!!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Ravendruid
Besides, if we keep adding girls to Baldy's family, that means less Sprout stories overall. And less Manami stories, SK, don't forget about that!

Thanks a lot Raven... Somehow this comment went into my head and I saw a pic of Billy and all his girls Brady Bunch style. Then I started humming the theme song in my head, but the lyrics are now circling inside my head, "this is how we became the Baldy Bunch..." UG! You are so evil!!!

~Sister Kyoya

Speaking of evil, I'm really glad I read this post just before I ran out the door. Now I know how to torment my co-workers tonight (I was afraid I couldn't come up with anything for once). Good thing I've had that song memorized since grade school!

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

baldylox
This is what I did with Rainie and Ringo (who also happen to be 01s!) but it's hard to tell at the moment because they are sharing a body... Trust me, having bodyless heads is worse than headless bodies.

Luckily I've managed to work things out in the past so that I've not had to have any of my girls share bodies. I've kept Rei's original DDI body as an extra for times when I had a head and no body for it. But I know what you mean about floating heads being worse than floating bodies, having those around makes me feel bad for them since they're basically a girl that you can see a face even with no faceup on it.

As for what should be done with the MDD body, I don't want you to feel like you are expected to do something with it. I just get a kick out of teasing you a bit, the whole apple head blurb was a surprise even to me. I hope it made you smile, even a little.

Nah, I don't feel like that at all. I know you guys are just messing with me and poking fun. And yes, this has all made me smile so no worries!

Yay!! MDD Sprout is back, even if just for a little while! And now on a true WS body, even!!!!! Personally, I'm going to be sure to refrain from sending any heads just to ensure that Sprout gets to spend as much time on this body as possible, whether she admits to liking it or not (I know she has to at least like all the attention it gets her.) And besides, I know that one of her big complaints about the previous body WAS the skin color, so now that, at least, is taken care of. Of course, Sprout is always adorable regardless of what size she is... but MDD SPROUT!!!!

Heh, it seems you have her pegged. I'm glad you like seeing Sprout so much.... lucky for you I've got several things lined up so you'll see more of her soon!

Besides, if we keep adding girls to Baldy's family, that means less Sprout stories overall. And less Manami stories, SK, don't forget about that! While I do love the idea of trying to grow his family as large as possible, just to see how far it can go, (is it like a goldfish that will eventually grow to fill the space available? Will they eventually make the house explode like with the popcorn at the end of Real Genius? Will he be crushed under the wieght of a 50 DD dogpile?), there are still some of his girls I'd love to see more of as it is.

Very good point..... more girls equals less time for the others. Since I try and do stories with different girls so that each of them gets attention equally, having more of them makes it harder to do that. But so far things have worked out for us so no one is complaining of someone else having more "screen time" than someone else.

And those were nice visuals of the dogpile and Real Genius scenes! That *would* be funny to see!

Still.... A new WS 06 MDD....

Oh hush up you troublemaker....

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

This plan worked out great. Sprout as a MDD is so cute! I think if you got another head, it would be really fun to have her unhappy like Sprout. There is something about them being unhappy that is irresistible. If you were to make a happy little sister for Sprout, then you would have to get another normal skin MDD to be unhappy to fill that slot. Then you would have two more. Too bad Speck may have already found a home.

baldylox
This plan worked out great. Sprout as a MDD is so cute! I think if you got another head, it would be really fun to have her unhappy like Sprout. There is something about them being unhappy that is irresistible. If you were to make a happy little sister for Sprout, then you would have to get another normal skin MDD to be unhappy to fill that slot. Then you would have two more. Too bad Speck may have already found a home.

So you're admitting to this being YOUR plan now?

I'm super happy you like MDD Sprout tho, I agree that she's damn adorable like this. And even tho I hate to admit it, your reasoning for doing another WS 01 head in an unhappy version makes the most sense. Any other version wouldn't work nearly as well for Sprout, the family or photo stories.

I didn't even know Speck was up for adoption. LB didn't say anything here about that. I wonder what happened there? She was pretty cute too even tho she looks way more unhappy than Sprout does.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

mitsuki

It was my plan but I had an accomplice. I don't know what happened in the Littlebearries household either but she didn't seem happy to let go of her only little MDD.