9634853959_bce6072948_z.jpg

_DSC0164 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I don't see how Kat can play with this all day.... it's maddening!"

9634839537_5cdb695c49_z.jpg

_DSC0165 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I hope she gets here soon. It's been a long time since I've seen her."

9634826389_03d690f0de_z.jpg

_DSC0166 by balldylox, on Flickr

Me - HITOMIIIII! Your friend's here! I'm sending her in!

H - "Oh boy! She's finally here!"

S - "Hitomi's friend? I didn't know she invited anyone over...."

9638049846_6e549e9b02_z.jpg

_DSC0167 by balldylox, on Flickr

"UMI! I'm so happy to see you!"

9638035476_3c2f1662da_z.jpg

_DSC0168 by balldylox, on Flickr

Umi - "Hey Tomi! Long time no see!"

H - "Umi! You look great!"

S - "Oh my, she's a cute one."

9634781541_3a315e0a10_z.jpg

_DSC0170 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Good to see you again! I'm glad I'm finally here, the trip down was pretty long."

9638004654_ebf662eb16_z.jpg

_DSC0171 by balldylox, on Flickr

S - "Hello... Umi was it? How are you?"

U - "Hey lady, I'm good. Who are you?"

S - "I'm Sango, Hitomi's sister, it's nice to meet you."

9637987926_7be1795e08_z.jpg

_DSC0172 by balldylox, on Flickr

H - "Come here and gimmie hugs!"

GLOMP

U - "Ha ha, you've always been all about the hugs girl."

9637973614_c996ed5a5c_z.jpg

_DSC0173 by balldylox, on Flickr

U - "Thanks for inviting me to visit for a little while, it's nice to be able to see you again after so long."

H - "When Papa told me he knew your Mama and showed me pictures of you, I just HAD to tell him we used to be in kindergarten together! He was surprised when I told him but he talked to your Mama and now here you are!"

9634719301_2e2daea234_z.jpg

_DSC0174 by balldylox, on Flickr

"When Mama told me about you emailing, I was so happy. It almost made my tummy hurt. But I'm happy we could finally see each other again."

9634703523_8cb5636cfc_z.jpg

_DSC0175 by balldylox, on Flickr

"You look good tho! I really like your hair... it's pretty. How is Faye Faye? Did you bring her?"

9634687455_d381b596c2_z.jpg

_DSC0176 by balldylox, on Flickr

U - "Ahh! I totally forgot to tell her to come in! She's prolly still standing in the foyer!"

H - "So you did bring her! Awesome!"

9634671443_e0d5d56255_z.jpg

_DSC0177 by balldylox, on Flickr

U - "Of course I did! How could I visit and not bring her? Lemme call her in....FAAAAYE! COME ON IN!!"

H - "You're so mean, leaving her out there like that."

9637896222_ffcc6f35d8_z.jpg

_DSC0178 by balldylox, on Flickr

H - "Wow! You've gotten so tall Faye Faye! You used to be my height!"

U - "I don't know how she got so tall so fast, she hardly eats anything."

9637881048_32b345b74d_z.jpg

_DSC0179 by balldylox, on Flickr

H - "I really like your hair, it's so pretty! And the blue dress looks so cute on you!"

U - "Yeah I think blue is one of her colors for sure. She looks good in anything blue."

9634627279_d153e80789_z.jpg

_DSC0180 by balldylox, on Flickr

"What are you two talking about? Do you have an imaginary friend?"

9637850990_c52fe86717_z.jpg

_DSC0181 by balldylox, on Flickr

"She is NOT imaginary! She's just invisible."

9634600093_38f926b7bb_z.jpg

_DSC0182 by balldylox, on Flickr

"That's right! She's real! She's just a little shy so she only lets people she knows see her. Maybe if you're nice to her she'll let you see her too."

9634587049_1537ddd15a_z.jpg

_DSC0183 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Oh... well.... sorry about that. I'm not used to magical girls who can turn invisible."

9634572605_18dd85bf7d_z.jpg

_DSC0184 by balldylox, on Flickr

U - "Oh, I forgot that we have something for you and your family. Stay here with Faye and I'll go grab it."

H - "Okay!"

9634559875_70ffdd80fe_z.jpg

_DSC0185 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Silly kids, how am *I* supposed to know the difference in invisible and imaginary friends? And this puzzle is driving me nuts..."

9637785192_b5a4605863_z.jpg

_DSC0186 by balldylox, on Flickr

U - "Here Miss Sango, we have some dresses for you."

S - "Dresses? For me?"

U - "Well, one of these is supposed to be for a girl named Sprout or something. But the other one can be for you."

9637773244_86934a9a7a_z.jpg

_DSC0187 by balldylox, on Flickr

"These are really nice! So soft and cute!"

9634520925_c8a5a014e3_z.jpg

_DSC0188 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Sprout's going to love the bears..."

9637748584_8c16782540_z.jpg

_DSC0189 by balldylox, on Flickr

U - "And there's one for you too Tomi."

H - "Really? That's sooooo nice!"

U - "You should go try it on, it's gonna be super cute on you."

H - "Okay!"

9634493089_be1a041d02_z.jpg

_DSC0190 by balldylox, on Flickr

U - "She's sure taking her time. Yeah I know, it's good to see her again. I'm glad we could come visit for a little bit too. I know you missed her."

9634479799_6578c2f1cf_z.jpg

_DSC0191 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Ahh, there she is! Wow, that's way cuter than I thought."

9634463757_b8d4ec21ea_z.jpg

_DSC0192 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Isn't it awesome? I love it!"

9634446753_ca16480378_z.jpg

_DSC0193 by balldylox, on Flickr

"And it's got cute teddy bears all over it too!"

9634432291_3574e89429_z.jpg

_DSC0194 by balldylox, on Flickr

"I really love this dress!"

9634416525_55330a37ab_z.jpg

_DSC0195 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Thanks so much for giving this to me! I'll treasure it!"

9637643178_7d8ebe02cf_z.jpg

_DSC0196 by balldylox, on Flickr

H - "Let's go show some of my sisters! They'll want to meet you too!"

U - "Okay, sounds good to me!"

9634389837_b9bcc1d0b7_z.jpg

_DSC0197 by balldylox, on Flickr

U - "Alright Faye, let's go meet some new people!"

H - "Yeah! You'll like my sisters, they're fun!"

9634376815_11b2273128_z.jpg

_DSC0199 by balldylox, on Flickr

F - "I hope your sisters are as cool and cute as you Tomi."

H - "Of course they are! Trust me!"

9637602284_e46cd6e1d6_z.jpg

_DSC0200 by balldylox, on Flickr

To Be Continued......

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Marq V

How sweet I also like the GLOMP

Galfriends at home:

DD: Yoko, Yui, & Briana Rei

Resin: Tatiana, Leda, Miyoi, Tana,... & Gena<3

Poofiemus

Heh, Umi is cute! I have a feeling Kino's gonna get super-extra glomped--and probably be pretty flustered by it.

"Faye", nice name for an invisible girl, seeing how much it sounds like the word "fae", used to describe fairies. . .

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

baldylox
How sweet I also like the GLOMP

Thank you! And how can you resist MDD glomps?

Heh, Umi is cute! I have a feeling Kino's gonna get super-extra glomped--and probably be pretty flustered by it.

Thank you! I don't know about Kino getting glomped but I know for sure someone else is going to get some attention.... wanted or not.

"Faye", nice name for an invisible girl, seeing how much it sounds like the word "fae", used to describe fairies. . .

Heh, I didn't even think of anything like that but it's funny that worked out like it did. Faye came about due to the girls real name being similar.... Hitomi is known for giving out odd nicknames so Faye Faye kinda stuck on her and Umi even calls her that now. You'll find out her real name and who she is in the next part of the story.

Billy

Janeway

awwww cute story and l like the pictures.

Ravendruid

Really cute story. It's always fun to see Sango get some screen time. She tends to get a little bit overshadowed by Sprout (and I am well aware that I'm no small contributor to that) so I love it when she gets to shine herself. I love seeing Sango getting so flustered by the puzzle, yet still unable to put it down.

Those dresses are SOOOO cute! Are the bears all hand embroidered? That must have taken a while. Hitomi certainly wears hers well. Can't wait to see Sprout try on hers. Very much looking forward to learning more about and seeing more of Faye.

Umi is adorable. Seeing her next to Hitomi is like having two different but equally delicious ice cream sundaes on the counter in front of you, but you know that even if you only have one you'll have to give yourself an extra insulin injection, and two would be the end of you, but you just want to take both and run off and hide in the closet and not have to share a single bite!! (Hmm... I think Yuriko started taking over for a minute there...)

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Silverwing

Whoa! I guess she wasn't so "Imaginary" after all. I really love Sango and Hitomi's dresses. the embroidery with the bears on them is perfect. She looks adorable!

baldylox
Really cute story. It's always fun to see Sango get some screen time. She tends to get a little bit overshadowed by Sprout (and I am well aware that I'm no small contributor to that) so I love it when she gets to shine herself. I love seeing Sango getting so flustered by the puzzle, yet still unable to put it down.

Thank you! Sango usually keeps to herself or is keeping Elisabeth company so she doesn't always get to have the screen time other girls get. But I'm glad you enjoyed seeing her! And I think *everyone* except Manami gets overshadowed by Sprout sometimes.

Those dresses are SOOOO cute! Are the bears all hand embroidered? That must have taken a while. Hitomi certainly wears hers well. Can't wait to see Sprout try on hers. Very much looking forward to learning more about and seeing more of Faye.

I love the dresses too. I don't think the bears are hand stitched but I can't be certain. They all look too evenly matched to be hand done and I know some sewing machines can do images like this so it may be done that way. If Waha sees this he may be able to answer that.

I think Hitomi wears the dress well too. That little one has really been charming the heck out of me lately with her attitude and look. I've always liked her lots but she has just jumped to the front of the group quickly.... I'm guessing she likes the attention. And you'll get to see who Faye really is very soon!

Umi is adorable. Seeing her next to Hitomi is like having two different but equally delicious ice cream sundaes on the counter in front of you, but you know that even if you only have one you'll have to give yourself an extra insulin injection, and two would be the end of you, but you just want to take both and run off and hide in the closet and not have to share a single bite!! (Hmm... I think Yuriko started taking over for a minute there...)

Thanks about Umi. Her Mom chose the wig for her and dressed her as well. She's a Volks prepainted 01 head on an Obitsu 40cm body and the wig is a Volks as well. Your ice cream story is funny and since it's hard to choose, I figure it's easier to just take BOTH of them.

Whoa! I guess she wasn't so "Imaginary" after all. I really love Sango and Hitomi's dresses. the embroidery with the bears on them is perfect. She looks adorable!

Ha ha, nope! Faye is real as it gets and you'll see who she really is very soon. And thanks about the dresses, I really like them too.

Billy

aeris

Very cute story. Umi is really cute. ^_^ The dresses are beautiful too.

but...are these new visitors new permanent members of your family?

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

baldylox
Very cute story. Umi is really cute. ^_^ The dresses are beautiful too.

Thank you! I'm glad you liked the story and Umi.

But...are these new visitors new permanent members of your family?

Heh, I'm amazed no one else has asked this yet..... I figured it would have been the first question people had. You'll find out in the next part of the story which I should have ready in the next couple of days. So make sure to check in on it!

Billy

moonfaery

OMG! This story is soo adorable! My favorite part is when Umi and Hitomi walk out together with Faye!

Hubby & mine's Girls: Kana (Saber Extra), Serena (Momo), Taki (Cirno), Allora (06), Mizuki (Nanami)

baldylox
OMG! This story is soo adorable! My favorite part is when Umi and Hitomi walk out together with Faye!

Thank you very much! I like that photo too.... but it took me forever to get the girls positioned and posed like that so they'd stand up on their own.

Billy

mitsuki

They are so cute! I love how Hitomi gives out cute nicknames. "Faye Faye" just sounds so cute! Wait, what is Umi's cute nickname?

Those outfits from waha and his mother are amazing!

It looks like you can't fool Detective Aeris. She catches everything. Maybe she can solve the Faye Faye mystery too. Who can she be?

battrastard

A very cute story! I can see why Sango is a bit flummoxed by the "invisible" Faye Faye!

The Kiddos and I are definitely looking forward to the rest of this story!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox
They are so cute! I love how Hitomi gives out cute nicknames. "Faye Faye" just sounds so cute! Wait, what is Umi's cute nickname?

Thanks so much! I think making up nicknames for people is Hitomi's special ability. She's quite good at it so far. As for her nickname for Umi, I've yet to hear it. Maybe in the next part of the story we'll hear it.

Those outfits from waha and his mother are amazing!

I totally agree! They came out so nicely and look great! Sprout loves the one she got.

It looks like you can't fool Detective Aeris. She catches everything. Maybe she can solve the Faye Faye mystery too. Who can she be?

Ha ha! She's sure good at her job, I have to be more careful now don't I? If she doesn't figure out the Faye Faye Mystery soon, she'll find out once I put up the last part of this story. Then all will be revealed!

A very cute story! I can see why Sango is a bit flummoxed by the "invisible" Faye Faye! The Kiddos and I are definitely looking forward to the rest of this story!

Thank you sir! Sango wasn't too sure what the heck was going on. But in the next part, more of my girls will be too but things will also be made more clear as to who Faye really is.

Billy

Pico8059

Kyee! So cute! I'm eager to see the next part!

The dollies have my wallet!

baldylox
Kyee! So cute! I'm eager to see the next part!

Thanks! I'll try and have the finale of this up tonight or tomorrow.

Billy

lordloss

its amazing you aren't crowded out of house and home yet! so many girls to begin with and than the plethora of visitors. im hoping you have ample guest rooms ready...

also looking foward to seeing Sango and Sprout in those new dresses! hard to think of anything looking less than great on them of course,

there is no such thing as perfection. and i can only hope, with all my might that no such thing ever does exsist. kind of implies a limit to how amazing a person can be or something like that.....

baldylox
its amazing you aren't crowded out of house and home yet! so many girls to begin with and than the plethora of visitors. im hoping you have ample guest rooms ready...

H aha! Trust me, the area in my bedroom where I keep the girls is basically completely full now! How I could squeeze more in there is beyond me. And yes, I do have a guest room so I'm got extra space in there if need be to accommodate any other girls that might want to drop in for a few days.

Also looking foward to seeing Sango and Sprout in those new dresses! hard to think of anything looking less than great on them of course,

Thank you! I'll try and get pics of them done soon so I can share here.

Billy