Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Chuplayer

Hello from New Jersey, USA

Chuplayer

Hello! I'm Chuplayer, and I've been around the Dollfie Dream scene for about a year and a half ago. I got my first Dollfie Dream, Yukino, in February of 2009. I got my second one, the Dynamite Alna, last August. I love my DD girls so much

I'm actually quite new to dolls. Since I'm a guy, I never played with dolls growing up. One of the things that I like about the wonderful Dollfie Dream fans is that a bunch of us are guys. So, it's like, here we are, guys who play with dolls, really beautiful and feminine dolls, and we're proud of it

I'm also a fan of other types of dolls. I have a bunch of 1/6 scale Momoko dolls, a 1/3 scale resin doll from Dollmore (Leah Cox), and some other random dolls. I'm looking forward to getting another 1/3 scale resin beauty from Iplehouse sometime next year. I'm not sure who my next Dollfie Dream is going to be, but I do plan on getting those premade heads so I can put together my own Dollfie Dreams in the future.

That's it for me. Thanks!

mitsuki

Welcome, Chu! I feel kind of strange saying that since we are all so new here. I love your girls too. They are so beautiful. That is exciting that you are considering putting together your own custom girl.

Emi

Everybody's from NJ! Well, technically, I'm not "from" NJ, but I live here now!

Hi there, Chuplayer~

Chuplayer

So many NJ DD fans! Thanks, everybody