Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Aoibara

Worst things which happened to your DD?

Aoibara

Title says it all! Share me your accidents and horrors involving your DDs!

I didn't really have anything bad to Hizuru, but one thing I know for sure is, I will never leave Hizuru and my SDGr boy Charles on my baby chair ever again! The reason is because I left them there during school, and when I came back, I found out my dog peed on Charles! Hizuru didn't get any doggy pee on her, but still... So today, I leave my dolls on the corner of my bed, where they can lean and loiter against the wall.

ayanenana13

For me crack inside the head!!!! My Ayane recently got a crack inside her head.. At the neck hole.. Was so frustrated because it made her head a lil bit lose.. now in dilemma should i replace her or fix her.. If i want to fix, i don't know how.. TT_TT

23413354654_5918c24cf2_t.jpg

Ayane Nana

Bloodflower

My friend Migon found my Corellia lying face-down on our arcade. She had, for some reason, fallen from her shelf which she was sitting on. That's approx a one meter drop at least. Now her neck is broken and I need to repair that. Luckily her face wasn't damaged. We think the reason she fell is because of my DDdy girl Luka, she got the old body so she can barely sit down and sometimes the joints moves a little after I have posed her in a sitting position.

But I must say, Waha on this forum probably have one of the worst stories I've heard. Let's see if he wants to share it.

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

takoninja

My girl Yume has weak bones. Her internal frame has snapped a total of five times so far. In order, she's broken both legs, her spine, her arm, and her ankle. I'm expecting her to break again any day now, most likely in her other arm or other ankle. With the repairs that were made to the previously broken bones, however, she's not going to break in those spots again, as she's got thick metal bars put into all broken parts.

But yeah. The first she broke I was totally spastic. Nowadays I'm just mildly annoyed when she breaks. XD

Name: Tako Moguchi

Dolls: Yume (DDdy, HDD-02, modded s-bust), Himeko (Obistu 40cm, modded HDD-01), Hitomi (DDS M.O.M.O.)

WennieBJD
My girl Yume has weak bones. Her internal frame has snapped a total of five times so far. In order, she's broken both legs, her spine, her arm, and her ankle. I'm expecting her to break again any day now, most likely in her other arm or other ankle. With the repairs that were made to the previously broken bones, however, she's not going to break in those spots again, as she's got thick metal bars put into all broken parts.

But yeah. The first she broke I was totally spastic. Nowadays I'm just mildly annoyed when she breaks. XD

Wow, if she was human, she would be a medical miracle! I envy that you're so relaxed about it now, I'm not sure I could ever be that way about any of my dolls...

Oh, and my first DD hasn't made it home yet, so I thankfully haven't had anything bad happen

No vinyl girls here yet, but DD Yukino is on layaway!!

baldylox

I've had quite a few bad things happen to my girls but luckily, all of them were fixable.

Manami has had a few falls, one of which was face first into concrete and scarred her nose. I sanded it down and made it look better but it took Littlebearries refaceup to properly repair that. Other falls have only had her get dirty or just end up in painful looking positions.

She also had her spine break in half and I literally cried. But I had already done several repairs to my Mamimi's DDS shoulder tubes so I knew the plastic weld epoxy I used for her would fix Manami and it did. So far her repair has held strong.

As stated above, my Mamimi had both her shoulder tubes break ( she's a first generation DDS body, same as Marissa and Reimu ) but I was able to fix them both. I replaced that broken internal piece and kept her repaired one as a backup. Good thing I did too because the newer version on my Saber Extra broke as well. T_T So now Saber also has a repaired inner torso part.

Other than those things, my girls have managed to keep themselves safe from damage for the most part. I'm a bit protective of them even tho I do take them outside often and put them in precarious positions. But I'm of the mind that for a DD to truly be happy, they have to be turned loose in the wild outdoors and sometimes get small injuries or stains. As I was once told:

"A DD isn't truly yours until you've stained or broken her."

And I totally believe that.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

RaveOfNightmares

My Momo has broken her shoulder sockets at least 3 times, breaking even some of the repairs I had done in the process, along with both of her hip sockets. Yukina has had a similar problem in that her shoulders and hips broke as well, I didn't realize one of her shoulders had broken until her arm fell totally limp in her dress... the socket had completely broken in half. None of their injuries were due to falls, but rather due to their 1st generation DDS/DD3 bones. Oddly, Ayaka has the same 1st gen bones, but hasn't broken any... Maybe it's her tough as nails, gun toting personality?

Some of my girls had to stay behind in Japan when I was sent to the Naval Hospital, and were packed in boxes in a way that I would never have approved of because I wasn't around. They then spent a year in storage until I was able to have my stuff delivered and to find them, thankfully there were no injuries.

Mio has fallen numerous times, but thankfully has never been injured, but her glasses have been bent a lot of times and are difficult to bend back to straight.

Arisa fell into a fountain during a swimsuit photo shoot, her head fell off of her metal neck joint in the process, but overall she was uninjured and the accident resulted in some amazing "wet" photos.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

Aoibara

Wow, if she was human, she would be a medical miracle! I envy that you're so relaxed about it now, I'm not sure I could ever be that way about any of my dolls...

Oh, and my first DD hasn't made it home yet, so I thankfully haven't had anything bad happen

This would be a medical miracle, and this actually exists. I remember I read a story of a girl who has some sort of a birth defect that her body does not seem to process calcium well, and her bones are very soft and can break easily.

Anna-neko

so here's a story for ya

Few years ago went to a RenFaire with friends, and brought my dear MDD Mari along

Spent the day running around posing her all over the place & snapping pictures. During this time she never tumbled off anything and had no accidents. This is totally relevant to my story

...until.....

Was posing her on top of the kids' area fence. It was made to look like castle walls complete with lil towers on corners. Really neat looking

So I stand her up there, back up a couple steps, aim the camera... oh crap she's falling!! Catch her in midair, she never hit the ground AND SHE COMES APART IN MY HANDS!

Due to some kinda internal defect, the little piece holding her torso to her hips broke in half. Just randomly and all by itself. I freaked out for the rest of the day over this

shinegamix

This would be a medical miracle, and this actually exists. I remember I read a story of a girl who has some sort of a birth defect that her body does not seem to process calcium well, and her bones are very soft and can break easily.

its called osteaporosis. and that would make em delicate like a flower literally

making my triumphant return

WennieBJD

Sounds horrible! Usually a DD isn't quite that breakable though, is it?

shinegamix

depends on your luck. my dolls sometime fall from 120 cm high table. and havent broken anything yet

making my triumphant return

WennieBJD

Thank goodness! I'm usually lucky with my dolls, so I hope that will extent to the DD

tinydollproblem

I haven't had anything bad happen to my girl yet, but my cats are working on fixing that. I made her a spot next to my bed to display her and as I predicted my cats are super curious of her. They knocked her off the 3 ft tall nightstand at least 3 times now. Though she's always in a pretty position afterwards. I need to get her a stand soon. I'm trying to ask my husband for the obitsu one for xmas

Roku_Zymx

Aside from them falling off my bed while dressing them or rolling near me and I almost fall back on them and the usual staining nothing really bad has happened to the Dollfie Dreams yet.

On the other hand I purchased a silicone doll body for my Mikuru after seeing those post on Figure dot fm on the silicone bodies and while it was just sitting on my bed it falls nothing new since this is Mikuru we are talking about and see has taken more falls than I can count. However this time as I picked up the body the arm just falls over as I looked at it I noticed the elbow joint on the body come undone making the arm not be able to bend.

This happens about one year after I got the doll body so I was a upset that it had broken mostly due to the price but I just started using the original Dollfie Dream body. This was a better choice for two reasons 1. The clothes had to be custom made to fit the body which became really costly and limited the choices I could use and 2. it took twice as long to get the clothes on due to having to be extra careful of accidental tearing of the body also putting on gloves or arm covers that come with the clothing like the Volks wedding dresses were a no go as you need to remove the hands to get those on.

So even after all of that I feel it was not that much of a loss.

battrastard

Worst thing with Tana was when she fell off of a rack of bombs at the first meet we went to...

I think I was more embarrassed, Tana was ok....

Maiko had bad staining on her head from one of the grey wigs I'd bought off EvilBay, but that was fixed

with some long term Oxy10 treatments....

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

ArcticKitsune

I think the most embarassing thing to happen to my Vara would be me when I first got her.

1) The only way I was able to carry Vara around was to take her apart at the torso (under boobs and above stomach) area or to take her legs apart. I was still 100% new and only just got her. Funds were very low. What I did in turn caused the right left (or left when you look towards her) to end up being loose. I now corrected the matter in two ways - A) Getting a Volks carry bag & B) finally re-tightening the hip by pushing it in slightly. I hate my noobie self for taining my poor foxy. I was repeatedly told to get a carry bag, and so I did.

2) While taking a Halloween shot on the living room table with her new expensive high heels, my Vara fell off the table, assumingly hitting the table and landed on the floor. Was almost a meter high with no visible damages, or obvious ones. I went to fetch Renge inbetween that so I had no way of catching but I was told she made a hell of a noise in that 1 minute time. My dog curiously went up to her, as did I in huge shock. I obviously cursed. That just hurt me some more emotionally.....

3) Not really happening to a real Vara, but a dream-state one. Someone grabbed Vara carefully off the bed and dropped her off the floor which infuriated me for the rest of the day. Dream or not, I do not want to see someone dropping her.

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

aquilla429

Well, I'm not overly careful with my dolls, but unlike everyone else I have never had a skeleton part break on me. Not even on my first mdd,dd3 or dds bodies (although the mdd was typically floppy as hell).

I've dropped my dolls more time then I can remember, I think I have dropped everyone, sometimes inside,sometimes outside, sometimes soft floor, sometimes hard floors. Still no ruined parts though.

I did drop a doll in the ocean once and had to wade in to get her back and my cat likes to nibble their hands if they're within reach so I've got some pierced hands. Apart from that though, nothing that I would consider 'bad' has happened.

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

Pahsmina

One time I purchased a wig that was PERFECT for my girl, but it stained her.

Way

too

much

Her entire face was green because of it, and even today I sometimes notice green spots on her nose or her neck. D:

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa