XOHimitsuOX

DDS-BF-01 (ver. 3) & Cool Cat metal reinforcements

shinegamix

ill take 3. who do i pay

making my triumphant return

Janeway

that's so cool and good idea.

SakuraSylph

'Tis also possible to slide the CC reinforcers onto the v3 naturally. It doesn't hurt to have the extra plastic, and would probably make putting the reinforcers on slightly easier. But I do want to point out that the metal bits can still be used if one has no extra materials laying around! (That's something I was worried about before I got a v3 frame).

SakuraSylph

Bellatrix
'Tis also possible to slide the CC reinforcers onto the v3 naturally. It doesn't hurt to have the extra plastic, and would probably make putting the reinforcers on slightly easier. But I do want to point out that the metal bits can still be used if one has no extra materials laying around! (That's something I was worried about before I got a v3 frame).

I don't understand. Do you suggest not to put the plastic ring as Himitsu suggested?

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

waha
I don't understand. Do you suggest not to put the plastic ring as Himitsu suggested?

Indeed he is. You can just slide on the CC reinforcement without a plastic ring. Actually was really easy to do.

XOHimitsuOX

I'm just paranoid that there was less surface area in contact with the metal reinforcement. A bit like gripping a tennis racket with your index and pinky fingers rather then the whole fist. Also i thinking what "if" the reinforcement slowly shifted back from gripping shoulder joint to pull out the arm several times, leaving just the inner ring reinforced. Whether that would happen, i don't know... maybe not... but least i don't need to think about it