Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Roku_Zymx

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio

Roku_Zymx

Hi! My name is Ryan aka Roku_Zymx, I have been a shadow member of the site for awhile and thought I should finally say hello.

I found my way into this hobby due to seeing Wolfheinrich's Escalayer during a Google search for Escalayer wallpaper and instantly became obsessed with trying to find out how I could get the doll. When I found out that I just missed the US lottery time by 2 months this started my "Dollfie Dream". From then on it has been a really fun ride and quite expensive but well worth it.

Anyway I look forward to sharing my pictures and stories (when ever I get to making any). I have posted a bunch of my photos to flickr so I will have plenty to share!

battrastard

Welcome! Glad you decided to stop lurking… (get that, all you guests out there? )

Yep, Wolfheinrich has some awesome girls, I can't blame anyone's obsession after they see his pics!

Throw us a link to your Flickr account, so we can see your cutie, or we'll wait 'til you get 20 posts, then

you can post 'em here!

From then on it has been a really fun ride and quite expensive but well worth it.

True there, kiss any positive bank balance goodbye!!

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

Roku_Zymx

Looks like I have to have the 20 post to post links so I can at least give my flickr name which is ☆Roku☆ .

As soon as I get my post count up I will post the actual link.

TornChaos

Yay Ohio! I'm from Cleveland ^^ Love seeing Ohio people!

TC

Roku_Zymx

I am technically from North Carolina but that was such a short stay that I was too young to remember it so I consider myself from Ohio. But is always great seeing local fans of the hobby.

faustbane

Woohoo Ohio people! I'm from Kent myself but I grew up in east Cleveland. Escalayer is awesome! I currently have her head on layaway. There's lots of doll meets and DD people in Ohio, you should come out to one of our meets some time.

signature_zps61fd7633.jpg

Roku_Zymx

hmm Maybe I will try to sometime if I can make time for it. Sounds like a lot of fun.