Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

iomi

DollfieDream IRC channel

Claudia

cool idea hope it will work on my pc

waha

Figured I'd just bump this thread! Maybe we can get some more people into the channel.

dreamcore

You can still join IRC with a Mac! In fact, you would not be the only one in our IRC room using a Mac, since I and several others also use them! You can either use something like mibbit to access the IRC room, or you can use the Mac-native client LimeChat. Instructions for both can be found in the first post of this thread.

We hope to see you there!

PlasticFantastic
You can still join IRC with a Mac! In fact, you would not be the only one in our IRC room using a Mac, since I and several others also use them! You can either use something like mibbit to access the IRC room, or you can use the Mac-native client LimeChat. Instructions for both can be found in the first post of this thread.

We hope to see you there!

DC's right! LimeChat is actually a really great program for IRC. I haven't been on the channel in a bit but setting up LimeChat properly was such a breeze.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

waha

I'm actually a Mac user as well, and I use the excellent (and free) program Colloquy (http://colloquy.info/). There's also an iPhone version but I think it costs maybe $1.99 or so, can't remember as it's been so long since I bought it!

Ravendruid

I haven't used IRC since before I had a graphical web browser, but I might try to figure out how to work these newfangled IRC clients and stop in at some point. Are there any times that are more active than others?

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

waha

It's... very random. Sometimes very active, and sometimes very quiet. A lot of us stay on IRC 24/7, so a tip is to just leave it on whenever your computer is on.

dreamcore

The prestige of an IRC channel is directly proportional to the amount of people idling in it without saying anything.

JoltFiend
The prestige of an IRC channel is directly proportional to the amount of people idling in it without saying anything.

Hahaha, that's the IRC channel I've been joining the last many years. There's always at minimum 15 people on, but no one ever says anything. XD

I'll have to stop by the DD channel one of these days.

11698830435_af9057797c_o.jpg

initial

I will join in the channel to show some support also but probably will be at different timing from most ppl here.

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

Xing

You and me both Initial, since we're in the same timezone. XD

dreamcore

We're on at really weird times, as well, and we have people from all over the world. Stop by sometime and see!

marisa_doll
We're on at really weird times, as well, and we have people from all over the world. Stop by sometime and see!

Most of the time the channel seems to be a one-man show ^^

My SQ Hibiki

I am putting up for adoption a SQ-Lab Ren head on flickr. Contact me for more details!

dreamcore

Most of the time the channel seems to be a one-man show ^^

You think so? I think we have quite a lot of activity these days!

MarietteMacaron

I joined ^___^' Hope to talk to everyone soon.

Xing

Oh and I join mostly to just lurk, maybe talk with some of you people once in a while about related stuffs. Will still feel a bit left out until I get my own DD though so take that as you will. XD

dreamcore

Welcome to the IRC channel!

I'm on at weird times, and not active very much lately because I've been addicted to TERA, so I may or may not see you guys online ^^

initial

haha Xing, just random chat will be fine also, although our topic mainly on DD but sometime also into other topics....till now I also can't catch up with some topics on DD stuffs but just pick up & learn along the way.

Saber (EXTRA ver.) : Saber Alter 2nd ver. : Haruka Niimi : Sakuya (Shining Blade) : Corselia (DDH-06) : Lynn (DDH-07) : Maria Ushiromiya:Elisa (DDH-07):Ayu (DDH-01):Aozaki Aoko:Alice Kuonji:???

waha

Almost a year since the last post? Need to revive this thread!

The IRC channel is very much alive still, so if you're bored come join us and don't be discouraged if it's quiet when you join! We have people from all time zones and people come and go!

Keijogirl

I'm gonna try it out today. I javen't used irc in forever. Thinking about using it through Trillian though :3

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

Mahoro
Seems it wont let me connect until I register and buy from them. |x Hm. Well, okay.

Thats because the original program suggested for PC is crap. mIRC hasnt been good for years now (primarily because its not free and doesn't like showing unicode properly), and sysreset and UPP are both built off an mirc base. I switched to Hexchat (http://hexchat.org/) after using a cracked mirc for years and it has so far been working just fine.