Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
salica

A bedroom in the attic

salica

I found so many cool stuff this year that I had to finally

make my Lizbeth (MDD Konomi) 's bedroom . She is

my little ghost and she likes to have time by herself with

all her things coming from different times of her life .

Here is my new set-up , I hope you like it ! ^_^

Your comments are always appreciated

10964560184_6ee7597561.jpg

Hi ! Welcome in my new bedroom ! It is cozy and quiet , as my sisters are afraid to come here , they say it is creepy and it can be haunted ...but I'm the only ghost in this house and they are playing with me all the time O_o

10964611543_a396322f73_c.jpg

Bedroom in the attic by DDsalica, on Flickr

I have a nice desk where I keep all my things .

10964369825_e23a0b9d26_c.jpg

I like science , well I like a lot of things because I had to keep busy in the last 100 years.

10964372875_b26fb43697_c.jpg

Jana : Hi Lizbeth ! So your new room is ready , you must be happy !

Lizbeth : I certainly am ! Come in !

10964387835_761d4bfb59_c.jpg

J: You have beautiful furniture .

L: They are coming from my family ...

10964445876_cc486919fa_c.jpg

J: Ho ! Is it an old camera ?

L: Yes ! My mommy bought it to me just before I got sick .

10964568684_34274b2f5a_c.jpg

L: I will always cherish it ...

10964620753_b34713f570_c.jpg

L: It is still working I think.

10964460996_6b2d8789ac_c.jpg

L: Look I still have films to use with it !

10964360625_1dd3ab28b0_c.jpg

L : And this is what I love the most ! I kept all the vinyls and I listen to them all the time.

J: You have a lot of treasures in here for sure .

Janeway

Nice story and l like the props.

salica
:) Nice story and l like the props.

Thank you so much ! It took me a whole year to get all the props together , but I have no regret

Bouncing_Tigger

Lizbeth's new room is awesome...and those props are just incredible! I can only imagine how hard you worked and searched to come up with everything and then create her own personal space! Wonderful job...and I'm not letting any of my girls see this posting because there is just no way I have time to do something like this!

salica
Lizbeth's new room is awesome...and those props are just incredible! I can only imagine how hard you worked and searched to come up with everything and then create her own personal space! Wonderful job...and I'm not letting any of my girls see this posting because there is just no way I have time to do something like this!

Ha!Ha! Don't let them see my other posts too , I have 2 other set-ups But thank you very much , I'm glad you appreciate the work I put in this

finnleo

Thats a properly cool loft with all the items.

Can relate to the prop hunting taking so long. Managed to find a local (as in the same country as I am) webstore with loads of dollhouse props, only to find out the scale was for 1/12 dolls.. minor dissapointment ensued (But as consolation now have a source for items for scratch building atleast).

So in that sense its real fun to see a collection of scale stuff come together.

aeris

That's an amazing set. I like all the details. I especially like the windows.

Lizbeth is lucky to have such a great mama ^_^

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

salica
Thats a properly cool loft with all the items.

Can relate to the prop hunting taking so long. Managed to find a local (as in the same country as I am) webstore with loads of dollhouse props, only to find out the scale was for 1/12 dolls.. minor dissapointment ensued (But as consolation now have a source for items for scratch building atleast).

So in that sense its real fun to see a collection of scale stuff come together.

1:12 scale props are the most popular on the market , there are a lot of people building doll's houses , it has been popular for centuries (in the UK At first I was only finding the furniture for my girls on BDJ's websites but since I discovered many American's companies like American girl , and MY TWINN have accessories and furnitures that fit for our girls , it helped me a lot . But still I wish those stores were in Canada

That's an amazing set. I like all the details. I especially like the windows.

Lizbeth is lucky to have such a great mama ^_^

Awe !! Thank you so much Aeris !

I always wanted to build a set-up with windows , they do it all the time with smaller dolls , but it was more complicated to find windows big enough for our attic I'm glad I found some on Ebay , I really don't have the tools and skills to make them myself

Milk

Her room is amazing. Attic rooms definitely have their own charm. Good job on acquiring all her furniture and such.

At home: Victoria {DD Beatrice}, DD 2B, DD 9S

Waiting for: TinyFox Murphy

Anna-neko

I keep coming back to this post, clicking "reply" and tryin to come up with adequate words to express... the sheer amaza-balls of that lil bedroom!

with all the lil details .. just... *fangirly squee* the skylights, the forgotten lil bag under the bed... SO AWESOME!

salica
Her room is amazing. Attic rooms definitely have their own charm. Good job on acquiring all her furniture and such.

Thank you so much ! I'mglad you enjoyed my hard working

Lovely set up! I can imagine it took ages. But it was very rewarding in the end :3

Thank you I am looking forward to do more post in it with all the nice comments I got on it

salica
I keep coming back to this post, clicking "reply" and tryin to come up with adequate words to express... the sheer amaza-balls of that lil bedroom!

with all the lil details .. just... *fangirly squee* the skylights, the forgotten lil bag under the bed... SO AWESOME!

Thanks for living me this comment , your supports keep me trying to do my best for nice set-ups for the girls !

Freyacchi

Lovely set up! I can imagine it took ages. But it was very rewarding in the end :3

Thank you I am looking forward to do more post in it with all the nice comments I got on it

you are welcome hun! keep it up! I would love to create a cute little room such as yours :3

my camera is very sad as it has nothing to shoot x.x I am just waiting for my first DD to be complete .o.

Too.. many.. cute.. dollfies.. CPR for my wallet please!!

Proffesional Face up artist. Follow me at https://www.facebook.com/freyacchis.workshop/

salica

you are welcome hun! keep it up! I would love to create a cute little room such as yours :3

my camera is very sad as it has nothing to shoot x.x I am just waiting for my first DD to be complete .o.

Oh ! You are putting together your first DD ?! I don't want to miss the introduction , please send me a PM when you will introduce her ! I am sure your camera will be really happy when it will take the pictures of your first girl !!

Thank you so much for your comments

Happy Eore

Hello awesome story love the room , going to make one for my wife's dolls, would love to see more..

chailatte

This is so cool I don't even know where to begin! What a charming little room, I love everything about it.

I especially love the desk. You've created such a warm environment for your little ghost.

I've had my girl for almost a whole year and I'm just FINALLY putting her tiny apartment together. (I had a busy year O.o) This room is such great inspiration.

salica
Hello awesome story love the room , going to make one for my wife's dolls, would love to see more..

If you are talking about the construction of the room , I made it with cardboard panels with foam inside so

I could cut the window's holes . But if you have tools you could use wood panels , it would be more solid.

It takes a lot of place because of the size of the dolls , you can see my 3 set-ups in this post :

http://www.figure.fm/en/post/51522/Sprout+called+little+Annie.html

They are in our basement where I took a big area to built my little studio ... Good luck !

This is so cool I don't even know where to begin! What a charming little room, I love everything about it.

I especially love the desk. You've created such a warm environment for your little ghost.

I've had my girl for almost a whole year and I'm just FINALLY putting her tiny apartment together. (I had a busy year O.o) This room is such great inspiration.

Thank you so much It took me more than a year to build my first set-up so don't worry too much about it . It takes time to find all the accessories . I am looking forward to see your tiny apartment , did you take pictures ? Please , give me the link , I am not really good at finding stuff on the forum

chailatte

Thank you so much It took me more than a year to build my first set-up so don't worry too much about it . It takes time to find all the accessories . I am looking forward to see your tiny apartment , did you take pictures ? Please , give me the link , I am not really good at finding stuff on the forum

I haven't yet, I just finished her futon yesterday. Now it's time to make some little pillows!

Cazzie_Bliss

AH wow I always love your sets! I really love this attic room just wow *o* I love attic rooms! I envy your magical skills XD hahahahahah!

1201080411_Signature4.png.d6bd2feda415abca0856a7c2e72df054.png                                                                                                     

salica
AH wow I always love your sets! I really love this attic room just wow *o* I love attic rooms! I envy your magical skills XD hahahahahah!

Thank you ! I'm glad you like it Cazzie , I always loved the apartments they show in movie where it is right under the roof . I needed to try it for Lizbeth so she can have her room . Thanks for thinking I have ''magical'' skills , I wish it was made with magic , it would be easier

sleepywolf
you can see my 3 set-ups in this post :

They are in our basement where I took a big area to built my little studio

Wow! Been reading your posts here and over at FFM for quite some time but must admit I never realized you have three setups. Quite impressive how you've managed to find all the DD-sized furniture and props. You must have some secret connections

pandy

wow what a great diorama! it must be pretty large I imagine right? >w< I love the little room now she has her own place to stay : 3 so it took you a year? did you have in mind the sort of room and props you wanted for it and sought them out? or did you just randomly find stuff and collect it slowly over time ? : ]

either way great job, and she is such a cute lil ghost<3 I'd like to be her friend too so she can show me her vinyls haha xD

salica
you can see my 3 set-ups in this post :

They are in our basement where I took a big area to built my little studio

Wow! Been reading your posts here and over at FFM for quite some time but must admit I never realized you have three setups. Quite impressive how you've managed to find all the DD-sized furniture and props. You must have some secret connections

It is not secret connections , it is 4 years of searching I am really happy that you are reading my posts , thank you for the supports , now I really know people enjoy my set-ups and it makes me really happy

wow what a great diorama! it must be pretty large I imagine right? >w< I love the little room now she has her own place to stay : 3 so it took you a year? did you have in mind the sort of room and props you wanted for it and sought them out? or did you just randomly find stuff and collect it slowly over time ? : ]

either way great job, and she is such a cute lil ghost<3 I'd like to be her friend too so she can show me her vinyls haha xD

The biggest diorama is on a table of 6X4 feet , that is the living room , I wish it was bigger ;_; But yes , usually I find props and furniture , here and there and finally put a room together . But sure , I have a plan at the beginning Thank you so much for your interest and the nice comments ! I really appreciate it