Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Elisabeth and Clara arrive! Part 1

baldylox

As some of you may know, Salica has decided to let some of her girls be adopted. She contacted me about this and asked if I was interested in any of them. Of course I had to ask about Elisabeth since we kind of have some history. But I also asked about Clara, a custom 02 girl made by Salica herself.

Salica made me a deal I could not pass up..... so I now have two new daughters to call my own.

Thank you Salica for helping me adopt your two precious girls. It means a lot to me to be able to do this as well as help you out. I promise I'll treat them well and welcome them into my family!

Now, here is the first part of their arrival!

C - "Well, we're finally here. Are you ready Elisabeth?"

E - "Yes! I'm ready!"

6015371412_d15fbf63b1_z.jpg

C - "Alright, I'll knock now..."

6015338400_d4e1bd3e53_z.jpg

E - "Wait! Wait a minute."

C - "What is it?"

6014793223_9d8ba56166_z.jpg

"Does my hair look ok? Is the bow on straight? It's a bit windy so I want it looking nice."

6014790323_dd269278ae_z.jpg

C - "You look fine. We went over this on the bus."

6015346896_f2a518f23e_z.jpg

E - "Ok, just checking."

C - "Alright, let's do this."

6014805339_8c8e1e9db1_z.jpg

E - "Wait! I want to tell you something first!"

6015353300_cdbdc1e651_z.jpg

C - "What is it NOW?"

6014799205_fa7ae14bb4_z.jpg

"Well....I just wanted to say thanks for answering my questions. I just want to make a good first impression, that's all."

6014814127_21f317dfa4_z.jpg

"It's fine Elisabeth. You look fine. Everything will be good. Now let me knock so we can get in out of this oppressive heat."

6014811303_900ca9a636_z.jpg

"Oh! Do you think baldylox likes bunnies? I hope he does. Do you think he does Clara?"

6015359310_d7cb57c757_z.jpg

"What have I done to deserve this..... we'll never get inside at this rate."

6014817291_ccf9cc4a51_z.jpg

Stay tuned for part two!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

scripple

Congrats on your new girls. I think someone's a little nervous about meeting her prince charming.

Poor Clara having to put up with it. I think she just needs to knock and get it over with.

salica

I am so happy to see that my girls have arrived to their new home

Your pictures are amazing !

Clara look better in your pictures than mine

Maybe it's because of all the nice accessories you added on their outfits

I thank you so much for helping me and adopting them . I know they will be happy

with you and your girls .

I had tears in my eyes when I looked at your pictures , but it was tears of joy .

Thanks again and tell them I will always love them...

Suzuna

I'm sure it's a huge relief to you to know that they're going somewhere good. And someone at least Elisabeth knows a little!

Also, ten is a great number... but I can't help but notice that you don't have an mdd yet...

AerisAquata

Congratulations on your new girls! I hope they're very happy at your house.

baldylox
I am so happy to see that my girls have arrived to their new home

Your pictures are amazing !

Clara look better in your pictures than mine

Maybe it's because of all the nice accessories you added on their outfits

I thank you so much for helping me and adopting them . I know they will be happy

with you and your girls .

I had tears in my eyes when I looked at your pictures , but it was tears of joy .

Thanks again and tell them I will always love them...

Hello Salica! Your girls arrived safely and they are now enjoying their new surroundings. My girls have welcomed them with open arms and are happy to have them join the family.

Clara is an absolutely beautiful girl in person! I knew I liked her in your pics but seeing her in person was just awesome. I love her to bits!

Thank YOU for allowing me to adopt them! You know how special Elisabeth is to me and being able to have her come live with me along with Clara is just wonderful. I appreciate all your help with this Salica. I'm glad you know they will be loved and taken care of here.

You will see lots more of them so don't worry. And I will tell them what you said. They will be happy to hear it. They'll always love you too and we will make sure you talk to them whenever you can.

Thanks again Salica, you've made me extremely happy.

Billy

baldylox
Congrats on your new girls. I think someone's a little nervous about meeting her prince charming. Poor Clara having to put up with it. I think she just needs to knock and get it over with.

Thank you sir! I agree wiht you that Elisabeth was nervous. She gets even more nervous in the next part! Poor girl.

Clara is a good girl. She has lots of patience, which is a good thing. She finally did knock on the door and you'll see that in the next part.

Billy

PrettyCranium

Oh wow, how did I miss this??? Congrats! Such adorable girls! Elisabeth is like my Mikuru and Clara is a lot like my Sayomi! I know you will have fun with them.

Congrats again!

baldylox
Congratulations on your new girls! I hope they're very happy at your house.

Thank you! I'm sure they will fit right in here.

I'm sure it's a huge relief to you to know that they're going somewhere good. And someone at least Elisabeth knows a little!

Also, ten is a great number... but I can't help but notice that you don't have an mdd yet...

I think Salica was very releived when I decided to adopt these two. At least I hope she was.

Ten *is* a good number. Nice, even and round. And altho I don't have an MDD, I have played with one before and they're pretty cool. If they upgrade the body, I may think about getting one. But that's a big maybe.

Oh wow, how did I miss this??? Congrats! Such adorable girls! Elisabeth is like my Mikuru and Clara is a lot like my Sayomi! I know you will have fun with them. Congrats again!

Hee hee. Thank you very much! Elisabeth is indeed a Mikuru. And Clara is an 02 head DDII L-bust. Salica did her faceup and I love it. She is the perfect amount of cute and annoyed at the same time.

Billy

AerisAquata

Mikuru's sculpt is very unique and adorable~ Elisabeth looks lovely, and Clara is very Tsundere!

Averis

I KNEW I should have made a bet with you when I said you'd have 10 before the end of the year. I would have won!

Poor Clara, she just wanted to knock the door and get out of the heat. Elisabeth was so nervous. It's so sweet. I'm sure they will be greeted warmly. It's going to be really noisy now around the house. Many fun times ahead.

This is such a great intro. So well done. Congratulations! I look forward to the next part.

Suzuna

I do too! Hmm, will Elisabeth call you papa or try to make you her boyfriend?

OtakuDepot

1st off - Congrats Billy! I didn't get time enough during the week to say that (blame my stupid job!!!!)

I love seeing how nervous Elisabeth is, she's about to meet the man of her dreams so who can blame her. It's good that Clara is being patient with her. She seems like such a good sister to put up with Clara's nervousness.

It's so nice that you have 2 more additions to your family so soon. Isn't it amazing how they keep multiplying even though we are never really sure how we can afford them? I can't wait to see how your girls react, I bet they can't wait to welcome the new girls. Yukino hardly had time to be "the new girl" and she's one of the gang now.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

mitsuki

That is so ridiculously cute! I can't wait to see what happens! I love all the accessories and their outfits.

Galvatim

Congrats! Elisabeth and Clara have a wonderful new home! I'm excited to see them meet the rest of your girls!

DefectiveAngel

I'm so happy to see that they arrived safe and sound.

Elisabeth is just so adorable! I just love that pic of her looking down thanking Clara for answering all of her questions. She just looks so sweet in that picture. And poor Clara I bet she thought she was never going to make it inside the house.

Very cute intro post, I'm looking forward to seeig how it goes when they meet their new sisters. Elisabeth and Clara are so lucky you could give them a new home. I couldn't have thought of a better person than you to take them in and let them join your amazing DD family.

chun

congratufrigginlations XD!!!! I'm so happy Elisabeth is going to live with you!!!

cgivisionary

Awesome! Congrats on the new girls. Elizabeth is so cute and innocent. I love the defeated pose of Clara at the end. Such a great pose. LOL I'm glad the girls went to a good home.

baldylox
Mikuru's sculpt is very unique and adorable~ Elisabeth looks lovely, and Clara is very Tsundere!

Yes she is! I'd never seen a Mikuru in person before this so it was really nice to be able to admire her up close. Thank you!

I KNEW I should have made a bet with you when I said you'd have 10 before the end of the year. I would have won!

LOL! Why do you think I wouldn't make that bet? I'm way too silly with this hobby but I'm not stupid!

Poor Clara, she just wanted to knock the door and get out of the heat. Elisabeth was so nervous. It's so sweet. I'm sure they will be greeted warmly. It's going to be really noisy now around the house. Many fun times ahead.

Clara has the patience of a saint I think. Elisabeth is too cute, I love her to bits. And yes, things will certainly take off from here!

This is such a great intro. So well done. Congratulations! I look forward to the next part.

Thanks so much! I'll have the next part up tomorrow after I get home from work.

I do too! Hmm, will Elisabeth call you papa or try to make you her boyfriend?

I sure hope it's the former! I already asked Clara to talk to her about all this. Hopefully Elisabeth can understand my position in all this.

1st off - Congrats Billy! I didn't get time enough during the week to say that (blame my stupid job!!!!)

Thank you sir! I know full well how jobs affect our daily routines. Trust me, it's fine.

I love seeing how nervous Elisabeth is, she's about to meet the man of her dreams so who can blame her. It's good that Clara is being patient with her. She seems like such a good sister to put up with Elisabeth's nervousness.

Elisabeth is just too cute. Wait until the next part of the story! Clara is indeed a great sister to her. I think she will wind up being an important member of my little family.

It's so nice that you have 2 more additions to your family so soon. Isn't it amazing how they keep multiplying even though we are never really sure how we can afford them? I can't wait to see how your girls react, I bet they can't wait to welcome the new girls. Yukino hardly had time to be "the new girl" and she's one of the gang now.

It's unreal how fast they arrive! But given the cirbleepstances of this adoption, I really had no choice BUT to get these two! It was important to me for the girls as well as Salica. So I had to do it.

I kind of feel sorry for Yukino since she didn't get to be "the new girl" for long. But she will still get plenty of attention in photoshoots and such!

That is so ridiculously cute! I can't wait to see what happens! I love all the accessories and their outfits.

Thank you! I had to have them look like they were arriving from a long trip, that's why I added their bags and backpacks. I also *had* to have Elisabeth wearing the bow.... it fit her personality too well not to add it!

Congrats! Elisabeth and Clara have a wonderful new home! I'm excited to see them meet the rest of your girls!

Thank you sir! You'll see that meeting tomorrow!

I'm so happy to see that they arrived safe and sound. Elisabeth is just so adorable! I just love that pic of her looking down thanking Clara for answering all of her questions. She just looks so sweet in that picture. And poor Clara I bet she thought she was never going to make it inside the house.

Thank you! Elisabeth is indeed adorable no matter what she's doing. And poor Clara, she was not happy at all...

Very cute intro post, I'm looking forward to seeig how it goes when they meet their new sisters. Elisabeth and Clara are so lucky you could give them a new home. I couldn't have thought of a better person than you to take them in and let them join your amazing DD family.

You'll get to see that post tomorrow evening after I get home from work!

And thank you so much for all the kind things you say about me. I'm very flattered.

congratufrigginlations XD!!!! I'm so happy Elisabeth is going to live with you!!!

Thank you very much Chun! I was so very happy I was able to adopt her! She's very special to me and I am glad Salica was nice enuff to allow me to adopt her along with Clara.

Awesome! Congrats on the new girls. Elizabeth is so cute and innocent. I love the defeated pose of Clara at the end. Such a great pose. LOL I'm glad the girls went to a good home.

Thank you sir! Clara seems to be able to do a defeated stance quite easily... I wonder if she's used to Elisabeths questioning and nervousness?

Billy

MsGeek

You have exactly twice the number of large-scale dolliehs I do. But I have two really tiny ones. And they were the ones getting all the attention at the last doll meet I was at. Oh yeah, and I have fish too. So there.

Waynio

Very cute!!! I can't wait to see the first meeting, plus see Elizabeth's reaction to finally meeting you in person.

Wayne