Jump to content

sunlightandtea

Politely Nefarious

AnnaNeko

Xiongmao

Mandie

BeyondTime

DesertPhantom51

F-15

ateliervanilla

The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Elisabeth and Clara arrive! Part 2!

Recommended Posts

Talolili

very cute girls! You have a huge DD collection now, haha and I'm trying to be content with my one girl (maybe 2 if I can get the newest Saber)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baldylox
very cute girls! You have a huge DD collection now, haha and I'm trying to be content with my one girl (maybe 2 if I can get the newest Saber)

 

 

Thank you!

 

Yes, having ten girls was NOT my plan when I first started this a little over a year ago. At that time I was amazed I could actually just adopt ONE! But after the first one, it's all downhill from there. Each new adoption gets easier to warrant but not afford.

 

I hope to get one of the new Sabers as well. I also hope you can get one so your girl can have a sister!

 

 

Billy


I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Talolili
I hope to get one of the new Sabers as well. I also hope you can get one so your girl can have a sister!

 

 

Billy

 

Aww, thanks so much Billy (Baldylox). It's a good thing my birthday is coming up so I can save up some money for a new DD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baldylox
Aww, thanks so much Billy (Baldylox). It's a good thing my birthday is coming up so I can save up some money for a new DD.

 

You're welcome! Happy early Birthday to you! Maybe you'll get lucky and everyone will give you LOTS of moolah!

 

 

Billy


I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy.