Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Atarlia

Greetings from the UK

Atarlia

Hi fellow dollie admirers,

I think im starting to get a little obsessed with the dollfie dreams. I don't even own a bjd of any kind yet due to not being able to afford it.

I love the dollie sisters and all I seem to be doing in my spare time is going on to volks and looking at them and teasing myself more

My husband knows I love them but what he doesnt seem to understand is that why someone would want to spend so much money on a doll

But the only thing im not to keen on is the fact I have to order from Korea when ordering from the US site would make more sense and probably shipping would cost less :/

Aoibara

Hi!

Welcome to Dollfie Dreams~

I understand, BJDs can be pretty expensive. Personally, I think DDs can be good alternatives to BJDs, so I hope you enjoy the hobby! (And yes they are addictive! )

Atarlia

Hi Aoibara.

Ive just been hinting to my husband that I wont one for my birthday, which is still some time away

Lainee

Welcome!

They are very expensive. ><

But you can always buy a body 2nd hand and get a head from Volks. That's what I'm doing, and I almost have her body paid off!

Waiting for: Ranka~

Atarlia

Thabks Lainee. Thats a good idea? Do you know if they sell heads with face make done? I've not done a face up before nor do I have the materials to do so

Lainee
Thabks Lainee. Thats a good idea? Do you know if they sell heads with face make done? I've not done a face up before nor do I have the materials to do so

I don't think they do. You can always commission someone to do it for you. That's how I had my 06 head painted.

Waiting for: Ranka~