Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
baldylox

Stuffed animals and kittehs!

baldylox

When Elisabeth and Clara arrived, Mamimi and Yukino took an instant liking to Elisabeth. So they decided to talk to her more about stuff they were all interested in..... that being stuffed animals. Azunyan also decided to play with them.

Here they are talking together in the spare bedroom.

6030529868_8294ef91c4_z.jpg

"So do you like stuffed animals Elisabeth?"

6029971941_45a7d8ff4c_z.jpg

"Yeah, I do. They're fun to hug and sleep with."

6029980995_65c1cffd29_z.jpg

"Oh I think so too! Who did you bring with you? He looks cute!"

6029977977_8744d2b294_z.jpg

"Mommy sent Mr. Flops with me to keep me company and help me sleep!"

6029987225_662b859521_z.jpg

"I didn't have a stuffed animal when I arrived so Rei-Oneesan gave me her old bear! I named him Honcho."

6029990375_8b132a178c_z.jpg

"Ma-chan gave me her old bunny to sleep with but I just got this awesome dragon from Papa's friend Littleberries. He's just too cute! I named him Figment!"

6029984205_d6b9a7e24f_z.jpg

"Papa gave me TWO Soot Sprites to play with! I named them Uno and Dos. Hee hee!"

6030548362_8236bb528c_z.jpg

A - "Hello! I'm Azunyan but you can call me Azusa if you want to."

E - "Oh! You're so cute!"

6030551068_2e53274e29_z.jpg

E - "I used to have some little sisters just like you Azusa! And I think two of them came down here to live!"

6029999845_73b3690d8e_z.jpg

"That's right, we have Alice and Seina, both of which used to live with Salica."

6030560818_41ca7b159a_z.jpg

"Yep! They usually hang out with us but sometimes they play in the extra stuffed animals we have."

6030557526_953778136c_z.jpg

"You guys have EXTRA stuffed animals? Wow!"

6030563802_f21e097c74_z.jpg

Y - "We sure do!"

E - "Where do you keep them? Can I see them please?"

M - "We keep them right over there in the wagon."

6030566414_1a79703c95_z.jpg

TAH DAH!

6030572702_76747b92a1_z.jpg

M - "And that one is Ma-chans and that one is Mou-chans and that one is..."

6030014885_8dfaf8be5a_z.jpg

"Wow..... there's so many of them! And so cute! Can we play with them?"

6030023797_bf9d45d6b3_z.jpg

"Sure we can! Papa says we can play with them anytime we like.... as long as we clean them up after we're finished."

6030021167_8e004df97f_z.jpg

"Papa says he just remembered having this guy. He was hiding in the closet! We named him Harry!"

6030026783_5f2925ba04_z.jpg

E - "AHHHH! What's THIS??"

M - "Ha ha! That's just Squiggy! She's a kitty! She usually hides tho... she must have come to welcome you Elisabeth!"

E - "She's sniffing my hand! Is that ok?"

Y - "Yeah, she's fine. She won't hurt you."

6030587054_ff9aceecb2_z.jpg

M - "Look Elisabeth! Lenny came to see you too!"

6030029203_b10b213830_z.jpg

M - "Go ahead and pet him Elisabeth! He's awesome!"

E - "Okay.... if you say so...."

6030035707_87fa7a5e4e_z.jpg

E - "Ahhhhaahahaaa! He's so fluffy!"

6029941061_23f890142f_z.jpg

"Come on Lenny... sniff my hand again!"

6030502710_8faeb8070b_z.jpg

"Ha ha! Lenny is making a funny face! HAhahahaaaa!"

( Seriously, I just happened to catch Lenny moving his head into Elisabeths hand when I snapped this. I DIED laughing when I saw how he looked when his whiskers got bent up into Elisabeths hand. )

6029944627_fb477204ff_z.jpg

A - "Hey! Lets go for a ride! Who wants to pull me?"

6029951511_1509ab49e7_z.jpg

E - "Can....can I ride too?"

Y - "Sure, hop in if theres room!"

E - "Yay!"

6030513086_16b53fe976_z.jpg

E - "Are you sure about this Yukino? I'm not too heavy? There's a LOT of stuffed animals in here with us..."

Godzilla - GIDDYUP HIPPO!

6030509740_bb1128a6ee_z.jpg

Y - "Nah, I'm plenty strong enuff to pull yall. I've pulled 3 of my sisters in here before! Hey Mamimi, lets go!"

6030516514_a5a0c76fea_z.jpg

"Nah, yall go ahead, I'm gonna hang out with Harry for a while."

6030520082_9da0ef7532_z.jpg

Y - "Ok then, your loss. Let's go everybody!"

E - "Ahh! Slow down Yu-chan! You're going too fast!"

Y - "Huh? I'm only walking Elisabeth.... I haven't even started to jog yet!"

E - "Ohh... ok. Sorry!"

6030523644_9e1142e685_z.jpg

And so begins the wagon ride for Elisabeth and Azunyan. I hope you enjoyed the pics!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

OtakuDepot

Oh yea, Elisabeth is fitting in great! It's so nice to see them playing together. Even the cats couldn't resist how cute they are!

Excellent find for Yukino's belt, it looks great on her!! I love seeing how even Azunyan was able to join the fun.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox
Oh yea, Elisabeth is fitting in great! It's so nice to see them playing together. Even the cats couldn't resist how cute they are!

Excellent find for Yukino's belt, it looks great on her!! I love seeing how even Azunyan was able to join the fun.

**James

Thanks! My cats always like it when I am on the floor so when they found us all there, they had to stay for a bit.

I was happy to find that most human bracelets work really well as DD belts. So if you are at a store with bracelets, check and see if there are any styles you like. 3-5 bucks each is worth it for a cool look.

And I had to get Azusa some screentime! She hasnt been in many pics yet so she needed to be shown off a little.

Billy

baldylox

Thank you Chun!

Billy

mitsuki

That is so ridiculously cute! I love seeing Squiggy and Lenny the kitty idol! He is so adorable. I love the shot of Elisabeth touching his whiskers! So cute!!! I hope Elisabeth and Lenny are good friends now. The girls are also super cute with all those stuffed animals.

baldylox
That is so ridiculously cute! I love seeing Squiggy and Lenny the kitty idol! He is so adorable. I love the shot of Elisabeth touching his whiskers! So cute!!! I hope Elisabeth and Lenny are good friends now. The girls are also super cute with all those stuffed animals.

Ha ha! Kitty Idol! That's hilarious! Lenny had fun even tho he doesn't look like it. Elisabeth was happy to see him tho, she really likes petting him now.

I figured my more girly girls would have fun playing a bit. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Billy

PrettyCranium

Great story and pics! I love your kitties. That face on Lenny is epic

Do the cats ever try to nom the girls? I have not introduced my girls to my rabbit because she thinks chewy plastic must be tasted.

scripple

Ten girls and you *still* have a spare bedroom? Must be quite the mansion you live in!

Cute story, quite the collection of stuffed toys you have for your girls, they're very lucky. I'm glad to see that Elizabeth is settling in well and getting along.

Now we have to see the next story showing the rowdy party Clara/Sango is having with the more wild girls of the household.

Zukin

Aw, they're so darling!

They're all lucky to have such an awesome dad!

baldylox
Great story and pics! I love your kitties. That face on Lenny is epic

Do the cats ever try to nom the girls? I have not introduced my girls to my rabbit because she thinks chewy plastic must be tasted.

Thanks so much! Lenny can be really funny even if he doesnt try. And so far, the cats have not tried to eat or chew on the girls. They sniff them a lot, especially their hair but thats about it.

Ten girls and you *still* have a spare bedroom? Must be quite the mansion you live in!

Cute story, quite the collection of stuffed toys you have for your girls, they're very lucky. I'm glad to see that Elizabeth is settling in well and getting along.

Now we have to see the next story showing the rowdy party Clara/Sango is having with the more wild girls of the household.

My mansion is EPIC!! Ok, maybe not. The girls stay in my bedroom on top of 2 dressers and a small entertainment center. I'll have to get pics sometime for you.

I try to have lots of toys and stuff for them to play with so they keep out of trouble while I'm away. Elisabeth seems to be fitting right in with my quieter, shyer girls. I'm happy she isn't having problems adjusting.

And I seriously doubt we'll see Sango partying.... she doesnt seem the type. But that doesn't mean Manami and crew won't try and see is she *IS* the party girl in hiding!

Aw, they're so darling!

They're all lucky to have such an awesome dad!

Thanks so much! That's awful kind of you to say...

Billy

Galvatim

Very cute story, your girls have so much fun together! Louise wants to come play with the stuffed animals too!

Suzuna

Aww! I have a question, actually! Does Lenny seem to show a preference for any of your girls, or does he sniff and approach them all equally?

Iachion

Cute story, it looks like Elisabeth is having no problem settling in! And I love the face on Lenny in the one pic.

baldylox
Very cute story, your girls have so much fun together! Louise wants to come play with the stuffed animals too!

Thank you sir! You do understand that Louise can come visit us anytime she likes right? You also know that if she does come to visit, she may not ever go back home.... I love your Louise!

Aww! I have a question, actually! Does Lenny seem to show a preference for any of your girls, or does he sniff and approach them all equally?

So far, he likes all the girls about equally but seems to prefer long haired wigs over short ones. I think that's due to him not seeing hair much here except for his own and his sisters. I shave my head so no hair for him to sniff there. XD

Cute story, it looks like Elisabeth is having no problem settling in! And I love the face on Lenny in the one pic!

Thank you! She and Sango seem to be doing well so far. I have a few more ideas for photo stories so I'll try and start taking pics this weekend if I get time.

Billy

Waynio

Glad to see Elizabeth fit in so well!! You sure do spoil them!!!

Wayne

chun

LOL I'm actually waiting for the part 2 of the arrival... or is this it

baldylox
Glad to see Elizabeth fit in so well!! You sure do spoil them!!!

Thanks! You think that is spoiling them? Buddy, you ain't seen squat. My girls get so many things from me, my mom and other friends, it's just ridiculous. But it's so much fun to see what I can find for them as well as what adventures they get into with the stuff we get. Even simple clothing or hair clips can be fun if you take time and think about the presentation of them.

And thanks Chun for the comments and Mitsuki for pointing out the actual part 2 of the arrival story.

Billy

Galvatim

Thank you sir! You do understand that Louise can come visit us anytime she likes right? You also know that if she does come to visit, she may not ever go back home.... I love your Louise!

Ah, no! You can't have my Louise! You need to save up and find your own! Aoi-chan would be really upset if Louise left!

scripple

Ah, no! You can't have my Louise! You need to save up and find your own! Aoi-chan would be really upset if Louise left!

Watch out! The DD Casanova has set his sites on one of your girls Galvatim. Better keep a close eye on her and her online activities for a while.

otakusan

HAHAHA.. oh my.. i laughed so hard when I saw that picture with Lenny moving his head into Elisabeths hand, it looked like Elisabeth was pulling on lenny's mouth instead great little story too

baldylox

Watch out! The DD Casanova has set his sites on one of your girls Galvatim. Better keep a close eye on her and her online activities for a while.

Oh settle down you two! I'm not planning to steal away Louise! I know she loves her home and her sisters and would never want to leave them. Plus, I can't have Aoi mad a me! She has more swords than I do so I don't want to wind up dead or worse.

HAHAHA.. oh my.. i laughed so hard when I saw that picture with Lenny moving his head into Elisabeths hand, it looked like Elisabeth was pulling on lenny's mouth instead great little story too.

Isnt that pic just too funny? I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds humor in my cats expressions. Thank you sir!

Billy