The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Ziggorro

I finally opened up KOSMOS tonight and found this..

Ziggorro

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in general discussion so I erred on the side of caution.

So, I finally took my KOSMOS and MOMO out of the box for the first time since I got them a few months back. I was looking to try and dress up KOSMOS, so naturally I pulled out her clothing and I was a bit pissed to see this when I did: image_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_3.jpgimage_4.jpgimage.jpg

If you couldn't tell from the photos, 2 of the clasps are missing on the right side...

I'm going to email Volks tomorrow and see what they say, though I fear since I waited too long I'm going to be SOL..

misskale

A lot of the time volks just uses thread as the other half of the hook clasp. They do that especially when it's a tight space. The corsets I have from volks have them that way.

Ziggorro
A lot of the time volks just uses thread as the other half of the hook clasp. They do that especially when it's a tight space. The corsets I have from volks have them that way.

Wow, I feel really Derpy now. Thank you very much for pointing that out.

Marq V

Just to add more confirmation, misskale is correct. Several of my Volks outfits have the thread clasp, including my Yoko's default outfit "flame" top.

Galfriends at home:

DD: Yoko, Yui, & Briana Rei

Resin: Tatiana, Leda, Miyoi, Tana,... & Gena<3

shinegamix

yup its normal just watch my unboxing on figure fm. it shows you how to dress her

making my triumphant return

RaveOfNightmares

I can also confirm from personal experience with my KOS-MOS that piece is made that way.

21 DD girls: Mio, Marina, Yui, Yoko, Nia, Lily, Arisu, Akina, Momo, Arisa, Yukina, Ayaka, Niimi, Eri, Millefeuille, Ekisu, Chitose, Miyabi, KOS-MOS v.4, Hatsune Miku and God Eater Alisa. 2B in a hopeful future.

chien

Btw, Volks isn't the only company that does this-- Dollheart does this too.

d4rk_0rchyd

Consider yourself lucky, one of my 'thread' clasp was just absent. I had to make it myself using light blue thread. I was pretty darn annoyed.... T_T

Ravendruid

Yup, Yuriko's bra from Volks had the same setup. I was a bit annoyed, as the string broke after not very many outfit changes. I find it kind of a cheap way of going about things, especially considering the fact that the outfits aren't exactly the most inexpensive on the market.

Daddy of: Yuriko, Sohi, Miku and SK's many kids

12437295384_b307eb5ce8.jpg

Talolili

I had the thread break on Yoko's top last month. Didn't even use it that much either. It does seem very cheap on Volks' part, but it's true a lot of companies do this with their doll clothing.

Wednesday

Unfortunately I can't see the pictures somehow (I am currently on the side via smartphone, I'll check it on laptop later)but I am pretty happy for every help with her I can get since I got the shipping notification for my KOS-MOS a few minutes ago!!!! She will be my first DD arriving and I am already afraid to break something, doing something wrong or harm her in some way... But I am SO GODDAMN HAPPY that I will finally have her after admiring her for quite some years....

galatia9
Unfortunately I can't see the pictures somehow (I am currently on the side via smartphone, I'll check it on laptop later)but I am pretty happy for every help with her I can get since I got the shipping notification for my KOS-MOS a few minutes ago!!!! She will be my first DD arriving and I am already afraid to break something, doing something wrong or harm her in some way... But I am SO GODDAMN HAPPY that I will finally have her after admiring her for quite some years....

Congratulations! Is your girl new? I've always liked KOS-MOS sculpt too, I think she's beautiful.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2