Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

A Lion Never Forgets??

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

mitsuki

That is so cute! I love it! Kitsune looks great minimally clothed. Her hair is so cute. I love Sakura in her maid outfit. Rin is adorable in both of hers. I can't believe Saber left a chocolate cake to chase a kitty. Those are fantastic shots of her though. Ilya is a really cute troublemaker.

Galvatim

The girls are all looking very cute! Looks like Rin got herself into a bit of trouble again... Hopefully Saber won't be too mean to her when she catches Rin!

salica

Your stories are always so interesting

With all these arguments and tensions in your house , it must be difficult to have a peaceful moment

Your girls are so cute , I said cute not nice

baldylox

HA HA! Awesome!

This was a great story. How often can we see so many costume changes and cute girls in one post?

Sakuras outfit is so nice on her, I love that.

Saber caught me offguard with her leaving cake for others, as well as her showing up in her Lion kigu. I laughed SO hard at that! I'm guessing snacks take a back seat to other "needs" she has.

Rin's kitty outfit is nice to see again but her other outfit is also really nice.

And Illya with Kitsune on the couch were adorable! I agree with Mitsuki... a limited amount of clothing on her is too fun to see. Plus the fact that Illya did her hair up so nicely was great.

Your girls seem so alive in your posts... it's really great to see.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

scripple
That is so cute! I love it! Kitsune looks great minimally clothed. Her hair is so cute. I love Sakura in her maid outfit. Rin is adorable in both of hers. I can't believe Saber left a chocolate cake to chase a kitty. Those are fantastic shots of her though. Ilya is a really cute troublemaker.

Thanks for all the complements. I'm glad you like kitsune's new hair style, although I don't think Ilya (or I) have a future as a professional hair dresser. It was amazing to see Saber pass up cake, I guess that last incident with Rin had quite an impact on her.

Do you really think Ilya is a trouble maker? I thought she was just being kind to Saber.

The girls are all looking very cute! Looks like Rin got herself into a bit of trouble again... Hopefully Saber won't be too mean to her when she catches Rin!

Thanks. Yes Rin has a knack of creating trouble for herself, although in this case I think Saber set her up for it. And don't worry, I don't think Saber's intentions are mean or cruel.

scripple
Your stories are always so interesting

With all these arguments and tensions in your house , it must be difficult to have a peaceful moment

Your girls are so cute , I said cute not nice

Thanks. The stories are meant to entertain.

And yes it's rare to find peaceful moments around here. It's why I ordered so many sets of headphones so that they can all wear some and I can get some peace and quiet. As previously posted, I call this photo "A rare moment of silence"

img001s.jpg

And as long as they're all nice to me, I'm fine with cute. XD

scripple
HA HA! Awesome!

This was a great story. How often can we see so many costume changes and cute girls in one post?

Sakuras outfit is so nice on her, I love that.

Saber caught me offguard with her leaving cake for others, as well as her showing up in her Lion kigu. I laughed SO hard at that! I'm guessing snacks take a back seat to other "needs" she has.

Rin's kitty outfit is nice to see again but her other outfit is also really nice.

And Illya with Kitsune on the couch were adorable! I agree with Mitsuki... a limited amount of clothing on her is too fun to see. Plus the fact that Illya did her hair up so nicely was great.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the story and the outfits again. I hope I don't cause any injured ribs or other damage from all the laughing fits I give you. And I'm shocked to hear that you like limited clothing kitsune, so out of character for you.

I think you're right about Saber's needs. I mean abandoning a whole chocolate cake? Amazing!

Your girls seem so alive in your posts... it's really great to see.

That's a really nice complement. Thank you very much for that.

Waynio

Great story as always!!!

Wayne

Suzuna

Aww, Rin! I love the outfit you were in first, too!

salica

I am totally in love with your kitsune

Saber is really cute in the lion outfit

scripple
Great story as always!!!

Thank you.

Aww, Rin! I love the outfit you were in first, too!

Thanks. I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that as I think she was a little upset with my response.

I am totally in love with your kitsune

Saber is really cute in the lion outfit

Thanks. You've recently made room in your house for a kitsune of your own right? XD According to Rin they're not hard to come by, but maybe it's different up north where it's colder.

OtakuDepot

I loved this post so much!!! Seeing the girls in their cute outfits is great but Saber in her Lion outfit is too much. She's so adorable looking.

Rin is really sexy in her outfit but too bad she's on the run now. I hope Saber doesn't maul her too badly.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

scripple
I loved this post so much!!! Seeing the girls in their cute outfits is great but Saber in her Lion outfit is too much. She's so adorable looking.

Rin is really sexy in her outfit but too bad she's on the run now. I hope Saber doesn't maul her too badly.

Thanks. I'll let Saber know you really liked her outfit.

I'm not sure what exactly happened after Saber caught Rin, but Rin doesn't seem any worse for it and they seem to be getting along better now. So all's well that end's well I guess.