Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Load Ran

Hello From New York!

Load Ran

Hi everyone! I'm from Niagara Falls, New York and have recently gotten into Dollfie Dreams. I actually discovered this forum by accident, and I'm really glad I did! There are so many questions I have about everything. ^_^

I only have two DDs now, but I'd really like to bring another home soon! The Touhou girls are so tempting. lol

I'm really looking forward to getting to know everyone and making lots of friends! And if there's anyone even relatively close to me who wants to have a meetup please let me know, I would love have one with you! (I'm very non-threatening, I promise!)

bethykins

Hi its nice to meet you and to have another member join the forum!

awwwh, which two girls do you have? i have to agree that the touhou girls are very tempting !

im sure someone on the forums will have an answer to your questions, don't be shy!

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Load Ran

Thank you for your warm welcome, bethykins!

My two girls are Haruhi and Nia. I would love to make Sakuya number 3.

That's great to know! I've only been into the hobby for a couple months, so I always have questions!

XOHimitsuOX

Welcome!

Would like to see some photos of your girls.

I've been thinking of getting #3 for some time, however my addiction of getting my girls accessories & clothes had prevent me from getting #3 (whoever that will be). Now that i think that they have enough things, i might start saving up.

It's been nearly 1 year (just few more months) since i got Kaori, and she changed quite a bit since i got her. Had a make over so many times.

mitsuki

Welcome, Load Ran! I hope you like it here. I am trying to get a Sakuya too.

baldylox

Welcome! It's funny you just joined up.... two friends of mine from Charlotte NC *just* came back from visiting Niagra Falls with their Dollfies! Check out his post over on Figurefm:

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/30590/A+Dollfie+trip+to+Niagara+Falls.html

And you already have Haruhi and Nia? Wow! Excellent first pair of girls! I can't wait to see pics of them!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, we have lots of nice people here who are knowledgeable and quick to help out.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Load Ran
Welcome!

Would like to see some photos of your girls.

I've been thinking of getting #3 for some time, however my addiction of getting my girls accessories & clothes had prevent me from getting #3 (whoever that will be). Now that i think that they have enough things, i might start saving up.

It's been nearly 1 year (just few more months) since i got Kaori, and she changed quite a bit since i got her. Had a make over so many times.

Thanks! I just created a Flickr account for myself so I'll be putting up some photos of my girls soon! ^_^

There's nothing wrong with spoiling your girls a little! I've been going through all the photo posts and everything and Kaori and Alna have some very nice things! :3

Welcome, Load Ran! I hope you like it here. I am trying to get a Sakuya too.

Thanks Mitsuki! Good luck with getting Sakuya, Volks did an amazing job with her! She was an instant get for me since she's one of my favorite Touhou characters, do you play the games too?

Welcome! It's funny you just joined up.... two friends of mine from Charlotte NC *just* came back from visiting Niagra Falls with their Dollfies! Check out his post over on Figurefm:

http://www.figure.fm/post/en/30590/A+Dollfie+trip+to+Niagara+Falls.html

And you already have Haruhi and Nia? Wow! Excellent first pair of girls! I can't wait to see pics of them!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, we have lots of nice people here who are knowledgeable and quick to help out.

Billy

Aw, I can't believe someone was actually here and I never knew about it! lol I'm glad you showed me that link, they got some nice shots! They picked a good week to come, too - the weather was great last week!

Thank you for your kind compliment! I'm really excited to start taking pictures of them, though I think Haruhi's a bit cross with me since I've had her for a couple months months and have only taken a few shots of her!

Looks like I've found the perfect place then! I've been poking around the site all day (I was really excited to learn how to wash Nia's long-hair wig!), but now I think I'm brave enough to post my own questions! ^_^

Load Ran
If you're going after a Sakuya then why not enter the Home Town Dolpa Kobe After Event lottery for her? It's going on until the 17th at 17:00 (japan time)! Here is a link: http://www.volks.co.jp/en/event/htd_kobe/limited.html

I would love to, but unfortunately Sakuya is a Japan-only release. I would need to have a Japanese address in order to enter the lottery for her.

I think it has something to do with ZUN not wanting Touhou Project to get really big outside of Japan; esp. since Touhou canon and Touhou fanon are two completely different things. And I know Touhou fanon is really popular.

dreamcore

The link I just gave you is specifically for overseas (including US) customers, and sakuya is definitely listed. It's all in English, so just go on, register an account, and enter the lottery!

She just didn't come to Volks USA, that's all.

Load Ran
The link I just gave you is specifically for overseas (including US) customers, and sakuya is definitely listed. It's all in English, so just go on, register an account, and enter the lottery!

She just didn't come to Volks USA, that's all.

OMG OMG thank you a ton for letting me know that! I just made an account and put in an entry for her. This is so exciting! I hope I wasn't too late getting anything in, I know the lottery actually started yesterday.

Do you know how they decide the lottery system? Like, is it first come first served, or do they just choose entries randomly? I've never done anything like this before, but I think I'd die of happiness if I managed to win her!

dreamcore

It's random, so you don't have to worry about putting it in late! As long as you got it in before the cut off then you have an equal chance of winning as everyone else! They should send you an email tomorrow telling you to pay up if you win. If you lose, you apparently won't hear anything back. Good luck!

Load Ran

Ooh, that's good to know! I'm so relieved it's random selecting.

Man, I really hope they send me an email! I'm going to be ringing my hands all day tomorrow, especially since if I don't win I won't know until the end of the day! Gah...

Iachion

Hello there!

I hope you can win Sakuya, she looks really lovely!

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here!

Load Ran
Hello there!

I hope you can win Sakuya, she looks really lovely!

Anyways I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thanks Iachion! I'm still waiting for the results on Sakuya, but I would love to win her!

Everyone has been really nice, I love it here already! ^_^

Alphakitty

A belated welcome to the boards! I'm in NY as well, though nowhere near Niagra. ^^; Good luck on Sakuya!

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

dreamcore

17:00 has come and past in Japan, so all the confirmation emails have been sent out by now. Unfortunately, I didn't win either

Waynio

Hi and welcome to the site!! Glad to have more members.

Wayne

Halcyon

Welcome, Load Ran! I hope you like it here.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Pupi

Welcome <3

I have a Reimu with me and I'm really happy with her: she is beautiful and really sweet! I hope you can reach your dream soon!^^

Have fun >w<

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab