Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Oni-Chan

Oni's Photo Diary (Image heavy)

Oni-Chan

Update time!

Ive been checking into the forums but not posting much lately i have been playing with my crew, Adding to it and sewing for it though

First up is Hatsuko, who is happy now she has the biggest Bust in my family. she's rocking a DY bust on a DD body. it looks hella weird without clothes due to the huge gap but i'm making it work by making sure she wears clothes that dont cling too much and thus show off the weird difference....

26777788521_6c23b38961_z.jpgFriday Fun by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I received a package from celga which had a lot of outfit sets and 2 new Heads to add to my crew, stuff I'd been bidding/Buying since october last year haha. one of the new heads is a Mashiro Mito Head. i changed out her eyes to Volks ones, so she matches Rini, as she is Serenity, or Ren for short. Ren and Rini are loose adaptations of Neo Queen Serenity and Lady Serenity (Chibiusa) from a Future where it's not so formal and there is no wars i also got the 2 checkered outfit sets new.

26447204330_66381d0fc6_z.jpgNew girls by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

the other new addition to my family is a Konpaku Youmu head. I've named her Kannazaria, or Kanna / K for short. She's a Spunky sexy little pocket rocket

26181593873_a6af778985_z.jpgLate night Kannazaria by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I've been sewing a crazy amount of Tshirts for my crew. the M Busted girls have most of the shirts :o

26642332280_c0701cd5fe_z.jpgTshirts by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

and i'lll wrap up my post by sharing the Garden Chairs i got for Mothers day (Fur babies/Dolly Mama) I Made the Birdy Cushion for the Birdy chair ^o^ both chairs are Similar sized and the best part is they can fold up flat for easy storage! The seat part lifts up and the arms swing in to hold it all together.

26642147070_704021aef6_z.jpgTshirts by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

The outfit Mariko is wearing is also new. its by "Narcisse Noir" and its so cute!

26811496526_59315f9168_z.jpgFriday Fun by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Thanks for stopping by

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

SeikoKitsune

I'm enjoying your latest photos! What a nice bench. Any idea where it was bought? I want some outdoor furniture for my girls too, hehe.

I think I'll be stalking future photos of Kanna... ^///^

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

Oni-Chan
I'm enjoying your latest photos! What a nice bench. Any idea where it was bought? I want some outdoor furniture for my girls too, hehe.

I think I'll be stalking future photos of Kanna... ^///^

The chairs are from a variety store called cheap as chips (Australia) they're meant to be garden ornaments/plant stands so other countries might have them at garden stores or be able to order them in? ^×^

SeikoKitsune

The chairs are from a variety store called cheap as chips (Australia) they're meant to be garden ornaments/plant stands so other countries might have them at garden stores or be able to order them in? ^×^

Thanks for the info! Right now around here, birdcages are the popular thing. Now I want to look around local spots... hehe. Sounds like fun! (And no shipping cost)

SOdZ0ex.png?3

The cast so far: Sky (DDS Mariko), "SK" (DDH-07 on DDS)

Extra: LEN KAGAMINE

Oni-Chan

The melbourne bjd emporium was on again yesterday, they had another photo competition which i entered. The theme was colourful, open to your interpretation of the theme. I ended up getting 2nd place tied with 2 other people *o*

27093216761_1511787e83_z.jpgSunday by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

The photo i entered and the prize i won - a shirt from Dorset clothing and jean shorts from code noir bjd. I bought the hat from one of the traders.

I also bought this bjd dress that elysse claimed to lounge around in the black shirt is a singlet top i made ^v^ it looks great under this dress ♡

27093234591_45ce1664f0_z.jpgSunday by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Thanks for stopping by

Oni-Chan

Chieko again XD

I bought her the mini pink zebra the other day because its her spirit Animal ^w^ It has her eyes and everything haha.

I bought her the Unicorn today cause she likes unicorns

27590046476_6a417d13f9.jpgChi by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I dressed up all my Mini girls in cute dresses, except Nanami who isn't really into dresses

The dresses are made by M.A.D Hatter clothing and Peppermint Circus

26709986804_05ed21f68a.jpgWeekend by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I found some erasers shaped like paint tubes so I bought them ^v^ Mariko wants to paint but needs Ideas

27623846565_f8fec358d1.jpgMariko paint by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Thanks for stopping by

michellebebe
Chieko again XD

I bought her the mini pink zebra the other day because its her spirit Animal ^w^ It has her eyes and everything haha.

I bought her the Unicorn today cause she likes unicorns

27590046476_6a417d13f9.jpgChi by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I dressed up all my Mini girls in cute dresses, except Nanami who isn't really into dresses

The dresses are made by M.A.D Hatter clothing and Peppermint Circus

26709986804_05ed21f68a.jpgWeekend by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I found some erasers shaped like paint tubes so I bought them ^v^ Mariko wants to paint but needs Ideas

27623846565_f8fec358d1.jpgMariko paint by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Thanks for stopping by

I think that you have cute mini girls. And their dresses are great

Oni-Chan

Thank you Michellebebe! I only had 1 Mdd girl for a long time but they're so cute I added a whole bunch more

Tsubasa and Yuuko made a comeback to bodies for awhile. I was playing around with Tsubasa's eyes again, for now she's wearing Konpaku Youmu Defaults, which is cute as she is very similar to big sister Yuuko

27431119010_b66a478075.jpgThursday by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

While I did like Ranka Lee's Default eyes, I made the decision to see what she looked like with other eyes. I wanted to try Volks I Type in Dark blue and Youmu Defaults but neither of them looked right or fit right. I had a pair of 20mm F Type red that I then tried and Voila

27675356626_f1e8d47351.jpgThursday by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I visited some op shops the other day too, I found this adorable "Coach" brand keychain mini picture holder, which is perfect size and look to be a DD purse! inside it opens up and it has 2 clear sleeve pockets to put tiny photos, im going to have to make miniature I.D cards for my girls

27609095912_4d26dfabff.jpgMariko by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Thanks for stopping by

Oni-Chan

July 19th is Hatsuko's Birthday ♡

shes celebrating her 3rd year with me *v*

Hatsuko is my first ever Dollfie dream and such a great girl to be the first. (Even though she's cheeky and has convinced me time and time again that she needs more sisters ;D )

She also has her daddy sucked in, he bought mini cupcakes to celebrate her birthday. ☆

28402563035_1e8c0f9a8b.jpgHappy birthday Hatsuko by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

28342978951_d544a52fd1.jpgDaddy bought cake by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Oni-Chan

it's been awhile haha. I successfully moved house, I have a room exclusively for my dolls (80% of it belongs to the Dollfie dreams hahah)

29518694103_950c8a5300_z.jpgDolly room by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

30147424005_f1d347809f_z.jpgDolly room by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

My Fluffy snow miku coat set arrived! Mariko gets to wear it first

29518419474_759af1f6cb_z.jpgSnow bunny by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Hatsuko got to wear the Peach frill knit set first

30108261356_42be78c6c0_z.jpgParty girl by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Daddy bought the girls a present Star wars micro machine figures.

Chieko is a Ewok, Yumiko has joined the dark side, Nanami is Han Solo and Hatsuko has no idea what's going on....

29851805570_cea554b9a0_z.jpgStar wars by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Reiko was teaching Melody about gardening, Hatsuko just came for the cake and tea

29851850370_092081c70b_z.jpgGarden party by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

thanks for stopping by

Oni-Chan

Whoops. Long time no see ^×^

Recently i was inspired by coolcats tuelle skirt for Blythe so i whipped up my own versions for dd

36740277366_fa09b1aac0_c.jpgPastel girls by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I've added 2 new mini girls to my crew!

Kyuurie is a ddh01 head from yja who was kinda a bonus as she was in a bulk lot of stuff and i just had to have the unicorn overcoat shes wearing :p

35946384143_6150312f3f_c.jpgKyuurie by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

The 2nd mini girl is a Rena who i saw for sale from a local Australian seller so i adopted her!

36188890270_0e68fc277d_c.jpgRena chan by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

I got my dream DD outfit set off Mandarake for a good price so i dressed Hatsuko and Emiko up as Twins ♡

36192622832_b935192a83_c.jpgHatsuko Emiko by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

The reason i just had to have the mini unicorn overcoat was because i had bought a sd sized one from Mandarake previously

35531839301_ae3d2917d1_c.jpgDuck pond by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

And to finish this entry off is Melody looking adorable in a dress and bow set i made

35075759124_52ea459bde_c.jpgSewing by Shoujo Magic, on Flickr

Thanks for stopping by!

baldylox

GAH!! So much cuteness! I love the new skirts you made, they look so light and airy! Nice color choices too, the pastels work well for that style.

Congrats on the newest girls too, they're adorable.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.