Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Oh This Can't Be Good...

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

PrettyCranium

Noooooo, I'll save you, Kitsune! Once again, great pics. Your posing is awesome, it looks so natural.

I wonder what will happen to Rin ....

Waynio

O nooooes!!! We must save kitsune quickly!!!!

OtakuDepot

Oh, poor Kitsune!!!! I do have to give Rin credit knowing how to take Saber out of the picture before she launched her plot to capture Kitsune. She knows Saber's weaknesses so well it seems.

Great photos once again! Really nice shots you got.

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

baldylox

First off the good aspects of this post:

Excellent pictures. Great angles and setups.

Great posing as usual. Kitsune is so expressive, I love her to bits.

I love how Yukino and Illya both distrust Rin for being so kind out of nowhere. Smart girls.

Saber being overstuffed by Rin was hilarious!

LEGOS!

Now the bad aspects:

Rin being sooooo devious. I mean really? How petty can you be to have to bait Kitsune into a trap?

Kitsune all locked up. She looks so very sad and confused in there.

Rin being rude to Hannah. You'd think Rin would at least try and be nice to Hannah seeing as they are supposedly such great friends. Way to treat your friends Rin.

Rin overstuffing Saber on purpose just to be devious and spiteful. I mean didn't she and Saber *just* get back on good terms? If Saber finds out about Rin's real reasoning behind her giving her all those snacks, I doubt she'll be happy.

But overall, excellent post and story as usual.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Galvatim

Looks like Rin needs to join Yukino on the "banned from using computers" list...

Poor kitsune! Rin has gone too far this time! Some how, it wouldn't surprise me if Rin wakes up in the cage tomorrow...

mitsuki

That is awesome! I love it! This story is so much fun. It must have been a lot of work to setup all those Legos.

I love both Rin and kitsune. I am rooting for both somehow. Yes, I am crazy.

Suzuna

Poor Kitsune.... ;.; why does Rin dislike them so much? You'd think she'd be all for something she could train/a pet.

mitsuki

I think it is hard to train foxes and certain dogs. My friend's Siberian husky is so out of control.

He is cute though:

3397621044_75a7006a47.jpg

Right after this shot, he jumped on me and bit my hat off.

scripple
Noooooo, I'll save you, Kitsune! Once again, great pics. Your posing is awesome, it looks so natural.

I wonder what will happen to Rin ....

Heheh. Poor kitsune, the latest target of Rin's aggression. You think this will somehow come back to bite Rin?

Thanks for the complement on the pics/poses. I try hard to make the poses realistic and add little details to the scenes so I appreciate when people notice.

O nooooes!!! We must save kitsune quickly!!!!

Hopefully the other girls will wake up soon and come to the rescue, or at least before animal control opens in the morning.

Oh, poor Kitsune!!!! I do have to give Rin credit knowing how to take Saber out of the picture before she launched her plot to capture Kitsune. She knows Saber's weaknesses so well it seems.

Great photos once again! Really nice shots you got.

Too bad for kitsune she seems to have upset Rin somehow (apparently by existing). I agree it was clever of Rin to plan ahead for Saber. I'm sure she was worried that if she didn't satiate Saber it would Saber following the trail of treats instead of kitsune. I could certainly see that happening given all the late night snack runs Saber makes.

Thanks for the complements on the photos.

scripple
First off the good aspects of this post:

Excellent pictures. Great angles and setups.

Great posing as usual. Kitsune is so expressive, I love her to bits.

I love how Yukino and Illya both distrust Rin for being so kind out of nowhere. Smart girls.

Saber being overstuffed by Rin was hilarious!

LEGOS!

Thanks.

Thanks, I'm glad you like her.

I don't usually see Yukino described as smart, but she clearly does learn from experience. Ilya seems clever though.

I'm glad you enjoyed Saber's path to suffering.

Fun toys.

Now the bad aspects:

Rin being sooooo devious. I mean really? How petty can you be to have to bait Kitsune into a trap?

Kitsune all locked up. She looks so very sad and confused in there.

Rin being rude to Hannah. You'd think Rin would at least try and be nice to Hannah seeing as they are supposedly such great friends. Way to treat your friends Rin.

Rin overstuffing Saber on purpose just to be devious and spiteful. I mean didn't she and Saber *just* get back on good terms? If Saber finds out about Rin's real reasoning behind her giving her all those snacks, I doubt she'll be happy.

Rin's not being petty. She's just looking out for the safety of all of us, or so I'm told regarding the ktisune in general.

Yes I think kitsune is upset and doesn't understand why this happened to her. Poor thing.

Alas, Rin's not a very good multitasker. She couldn't remember to be nice to Hannah while working her plan. I'm sure Hannah will forgive her though like always.

Devious yes, spiteful no. She just wanted to make sure it was kitsune following the donut trail not Saber. I'm not sure how Saber will feel about that.

But overall, excellent post and story as usual.

Thank you.

scripple
Looks like Rin needs to join Yukino on the "banned from using computers" list...

Hmm, that's a tough call. Banning Rin from computers might prevent some hassles such as this, but then I'd have to listen to her endless complaining to me about it. I think I'd rather let the girls deal with the drama instead of me.

Poor kitsune! Rin has gone too far this time! Some how, it wouldn't surprise me if Rin wakes up in the cage tomorrow...

Yes poor kitsune must be so confused as to what's happening and why. I'm gonna guess you're not the only person who's going to look at this and think Rin's gone too far, some of the others are probably under my roof.

And from your prediction I see you've seen how things tend to work around here.

scripple
Poor Kitsune.... ;.; why does Rin dislike them so much? You'd think she'd be all for something she could train/a pet.

I've yet to ask Rin why she feels kitsune are inherently filthy evil vermin. She seems pretty strong in her opinion though. I suppose I should talk to her about it at some point.

That is awesome! I love it! This story is so much fun. It must have been a lot of work to setup all those Legos.

I love both Rin and kitsune. I am rooting for both somehow. Yes, I am crazy.

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoyed it. This story was a lot of work, with sorting the legos and building the cage a big part of it. (And tearing it partially down and putting it back together for the story photos.)

I'm happy you like both of them. I agree, I hope it works out well for both of them in the end.

I think it is hard to train foxes and certain dogs. My friend's Siberian husky is so out of control.

Some dogs can be stubborn it's true, huskys are well known for that. My dog was pretty stubborn when she was younger, but fortunately she's very small so it was easy to handle. That is a nice looking husky though.

Right after this shot, he jumped on me and bit my hat off.

I know Lady Gaga made meat clothing popular at some point, but I really can't recommend it as a fashion choice around big dogs.

otakusan

OMG!!! Poor thing is trapped.... I'll ask my girls to come save you!!!

scripple
OMG!!! Poor thing is trapped.... I'll ask my girls to come save you!!!

Wait a second there. I just saw the kind of firepower your girls are packing and I'm afraid of what that would leave my house looking like after the rescue operation. I'm sure Ilya will enlist enough local help to effect a rescue in some way once they realize she's gone missing. How about we just let things play out.

Averis

AWWW! Poor thing! I hope she gets out soon!

Nice work on the photos. That must have taken a while to put together.