Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
aiRreyes

Rina Ogata Head

aiRreyes

I've been considering selling Rina's head >.< since I don't feel the spark between us lately Though I'm not sure how much her head + eyes now.

Her Condition are:

-Mint condition rarely used it.

-2nd to own Rina without any scratch or stains

-I've removed the manufactured glue on her head.

10287177_10200928333288881_269206650_n.jpg?oh=3e1d7e3248f1cb08c08eb7ee4f0c2286&oe=53543CAA&__gda__=1398029445_562541a44db11467ad3fb1868662d2c8

6853819370_62b89ea6a5_t.jpg

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

Aile

Ria why, I still haven't seen her in person yet (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

but she goes really high as far as I know? probably around the 200k yen mark last I checked (someone correct me on this) , so you can base it up there as your selling price for her c:

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

aiRreyes
Ria why, I still haven't seen her in person yet (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

but she goes really high as far as I know? probably around the 200k yen mark last I checked (someone correct me on this) , so you can base it up there as your selling price for her c:

Still tentative though.. something doesn't feel right She is really pretty and cute

Not really sure about her price >.<

Home: ~Soleil~ (DD Sendo Erika) ~Lilith~ (DDS Melty) ~Quinzel~ (DDH-07) ~Haruka~ (DD Mio)

Katiazza

I would say the head is worth about $700.

The last few full sets (including pre-order bonus swim suit) I've seen sold went for 140k. If you break it down like body 20k, wig 15k (http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1471450.html), outfit (including microphone) 15k (http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1563917.html this doesn't include shoes or microphone) and swim suit set 10k (http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=776368) that leaves her head at 80k but I'm not sure you would get the $800 for it alone.

And here is a nude Rina that sold for 90k http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1399062.html.

Assuming a DDII body to sell for ~$200 (20k) that puts her head at the $700 mark as well.

I'm not even remotely an expert but from the looks of her sales I would think $600 would be more than fair and $700 would be current market value.

Edit: Here is another that sold nude for 80k http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1016449.html

and just head and wig for 80k http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-465401.html

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

DJStarstryker

Just to let you know, the bolded stuff doesn't seem to affect value either way. People really only care if it's in good condition without any scratches or stains.

$700 feels about right, but of course it highly depends on the buyer. I feel like Dollfie Dreams are a harder sell outside of Japan than they were even a year ago, and the more expensive the head, the longer it can sometimes take to move (unless you're lucky and find the right buyer quickly). A lot of people seem to be falling out of the hobby lately.

Are you ready to rock? ^_^

shinegamix

Just to let you know, the bolded stuff doesn't seem to affect value either way. People really only care if it's in good condition without any scratches or stains.

$700 feels about right, but of course it highly depends on the buyer. I feel like Dollfie Dreams are a harder sell outside of Japan than they were even a year ago, and the more expensive the head, the longer it can sometimes take to move (unless you're lucky and find the right buyer quickly). A lot of people seem to be falling out of the hobby lately.

guilty as charged

making my triumphant return

aiRreyes

Thank you so much I shall consider selling her for $700 then