Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cgivisionary

Haute Couture IV

cgivisionary

Like all my other girls, Reimu had a custom set of PJ's made especially for her, too. PJ's by Anne, a friend of balldylox. They arrived while I was away on vacation in Tokyo and were waiting at my school when I got back to work. I got home later that day and was handing her stuff from the package as she waited patiently for me to do so.

IMG_2471.jpg

She seems quite happy looking at everything.

IMG_2473.jpg

Here is a very nice card from Anne, the seamstress who made Reimu's PJ's.

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

And, with a very nice letter, too.

IMG_2481.jpg

Ta da! Reimu's new PJ's!

IMG_2484.jpg

After Reimu got changed, it was time for another PJ fashion shoot. Here she is on the catwalk. Isn't she cute!

IMG_2486.jpg

IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2490.jpg

The new PJ's are just adorable and Reimu looks so cute in them. Awwwwww!

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

After Reimu's PJ fashion shoot, it was time to get all the girls together in their PJ's and have a proper family portrait done. Here are all my girls in their PJ's.

IMG_2521.jpg

Miu

IMG_2514.jpg

Mai

IMG_2519.jpg

Yoko

IMG_2512.jpg

Neris

IMG_2511.jpg

Reimu

IMG_2509.jpg

Moko

IMG_2507.jpg

Moko

IMG_2522.jpg

And finally, the entire family once more.

Larger versions of these photos can be found here: http://www.figure.fm/post/en/31010/Haute+Couture+IV.html

Note:

This will be my last post with the girls for an indefinite period of time. It has been a crazy week since I got back from vacation as I spent every day packing to go back to Canada. Everything is finally done except for the last two suitcases of my own personal clothes and stuff. I leave a week yesterday after this last week of work.

All my girls are going into storage and will not be coming back out until I find a permanent home. I also need a new job, too. All this will take some time to accomplish. I will miss my girls in the interim. But, it is just too difficult to keep taking them out and to keep packing them up all the time. I will also not be around here much either as looking at all the girls will make me miss mine too, too, much. My girls are in their shipping containers as I type this and I miss them already. Some of you may have noticed that I've not been around much lately. It's just emotional survival on my part! Sorry.

I hope to see all of you again sooner rather than later.

Cheers!

scripple

Cute PJs. Sorry to hear about having to pack and store all the girls. I hope you find an awesome new job and place to live, and that it doesn't take too long.

Best of luck.

cgivisionary
Cute PJs. Sorry to hear about having to pack and store all the girls. I hope you find an awesome new job and place to live, and that it doesn't take too long.

Best of luck.

Yeah, they're so cute. Thank you very much. I'll settle for someting that does not drive me nuts!

dreamcore

Really cute family! Sorry to hear that you won't be able to spend time with them for awhile

Hope you can get everything figured out and get them back soon!

cgivisionary
Really cute family! Sorry to hear that you won't be able to spend time with them for awhile

Hope you can get everything figured out and get them back soon!

Thank you very much. I will miss them in the interim. Me too!

baldylox

So cute! All your girls are just too adorable in their PJ's!

I didn't know Anne sent along a note this time, that was cool. The picture on the front of it is of Rainbow Row, a street here in Charleston SC that used to be the main storefront for sales of goods back in colonial times. The buildings are still there now and are used as houses.

I'm really sorry to hear about having to pack the girls up for a while. I'm sure they all understand it had to be done tho and I know they'll wait patiently for you to get things sorted out. I wish you the best of luck on getting a new job and place to stay!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

cgivisionary
So cute! All your girls are just too adorable in their PJ's!

I didn't know Anne sent along a note this time, that was cool. The picture on the front of it is of Rainbow Row, a street here in Charleston SC that used to be the main storefront for sales of goods back in colonial times. The buildings are still there now and are used as houses.

I'm really sorry to hear about having to pack the girls up for a while. I'm sure they all understand it had to be done tho and I know they'll wait patiently for you to get things sorted out. I wish you the best of luck on getting a new job and place to stay!

Billy

Thank you, Billy. Yeah, I like them in their home clothes very much. So cute and casual.

That's good to know. Quite appropriate I think seeing she makes "new goods" now. I'm sure it's quite well preserved and/or renovated. We have such older district in Toronto and they look great once given a face lift.

I do hope the girls understand. I really don't know what goes on in their heads during times like these when they are packaged up in the dark and stuff for such long periods of time. I know they are happier when I get home and take them out of their room after being cooped up all day waiting for me.

Thank you. I already rented a room and paid a deposit. Hopefully, it won't be a dump and the pix are accurate. I also have a few odd freelance photography related jobs lined up already. Whether this will be enough to get by I have no idea. Probably not. I need a real job, too!

Thank you for everything, Billy. You are a very decent person and I hope you and your girls do well together for a long time. I'll have to catch up on your adventures when I am able to get my girls out. It's too painful looking at them without mine.

Pupi

Reimu pajama is so coloured >< I love it!!!

I'm really sorry for your current condition... I dearly hope you can come back to your girls soon and have more peacefull moments! We will miss you and your girls for sure >.<

(I will miss the Moko twins tickle attack TT_TT)

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

baldylox
I do hope the girls understand. I really don't know what goes on in their heads during times like these when they are packaged up in the dark and stuff for such long periods of time. I know they are happier when I get home and take them out of their room after being cooped up all day waiting for me.

I'm sure they do. DD's seem to be in tune with their parents really well. Don't worry so much, I'm sure everything will be just fine.

Thank you. I already rented a room and paid a deposit. Hopefully, it won't be a dump and the pix are accurate. I also have a few odd freelance photography related jobs lined up already. Whether this will be enough to get by I have no idea. Probably not. I need a real job, too!

I hope so too! And maybe you'll land the dream job soon! Fate works in odd ways sometimes.

Thank you for everything, Billy. You are a very decent person and I hope you and your girls do well together for a long time. I'll have to catch up on your adventures when I am able to get my girls out. It's too painful looking at them without mine.

Thanks so much sir. I'm happy I could help you and your girls out. It pains me to hear you'll be without them for a bit so I'll cross my fingers and toes in hopes that you'll get all set up quickly so that they can join you again!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

cgivisionary
Reimu pajama is so coloured >< I love it!!!

I'm really sorry for your current condition... I dearly hope you can come back to your girls soon and have more peacefull moments! We will miss you and your girls for sure >.<

(I will miss the Moko twins tickle attack TT_TT)

I think they are the cutest of them all!

Thank you. I miss my girls, too. The place seems so empty without them around.

Moko's!

cgivisionary

I'm sure they do. DD's seem to be in tune with their parents really well. Don't worry so much, I'm sure everything will be just fine.

I hope so. Thanks.

I hope so too! And maybe you'll land the dream job soon! Fate works in odd ways sometimes.

I don't really have a dream job anymore. I've never really liked anything I've ever worked at for one reason or another!

Thanks so much sir. I'm happy I could help you and your girls out. It pains me to hear you'll be without them for a bit so I'll cross my fingers and toes in hopes that you'll get all set up quickly so that they can join you again!

You're very welcome. And, thank you once again.

Billy

Waynio

I hope things work out for ya, and you can get your girls back soon. I would have at least kept one to keep you company!!

Wayne

cgivisionary
I hope things work out for ya, and you can get your girls back soon. I would have at least kept one to keep you company!!

Wayne

Thank you. There really is not enough room in my bags for even one girl. I've already thrown out even more clothes just to get what I have into them now. With the final pack on friday, maybe even more stuff will have to get tossed as well.

AerisAquata

I remember when I had to move to Augusta from Kentucky last year, we had to give away a TON of stuff, and we still needed two pick-up trucks to move everything.

I wish you luck with the job and the move!

cgivisionary
I remember when I had to move to Augusta from Kentucky last year, we had to give away a TON of stuff, and we still needed two pick-up trucks to move everything.

I wish you luck with the job and the move!

Thank you. Yeah, I've given away, as well as thrown away, a tonne of stuff, too.

littlebearries

Oh no! I hope the move goes ok!! I'm sure your girls will have no problem understanding that it's safer for them to remain boxed up!!

I wish you the best of luck!!!

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

cgivisionary
Oh no! I hope the move goes ok!! I'm sure your girls will have no problem understanding that it's safer for them to remain boxed up!!

Thank you. I hope they arrive ok. And, that customs doesn't wreck things by ripping open the boxes.

Waynio

Wayne

Thank you. There really is not enough room in my bags for even one girl. I've already thrown out even more clothes just to get what I have into them now. With the final pack on friday, maybe even more stuff will have to get tossed as well.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out soon for ya and you can get your girls back and be a family again.

Wayne

littlebearries

Thank you. I hope they arrive ok. And, that customs doesn't wreck things by ripping open the boxes.

Where are you moving to?

I hope they treat your girls well too... I've not been a huge fan of International mail lately, it's been making me go:

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

cgivisionary

Wayne

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out soon for ya and you can get your girls back and be a family again.

Wayne

Thank you. All packed and ready to go. Didn't have to toss anymore stuff. The bags might be overweight now, though. Duh!

cgivisionary
They are all so cute together! They look so cozy in those pajamas!

Thank you. Yes, they are the cutest! They're very comfy in them, too.