Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Pihlajakoto

Hello from Finland

Pihlajakoto

Hi!

I'm Maarit from Finland. I have the same username in figure.fm and denofangels forum and I'm Maarit's dolls in Flickr. I'm happy to be able to join this forum too

I have four pretty Dollfie Dreams at home and fifth coming at the beginning of September. I like to sew and knit outfits for my DDs and take pictures of dollfie dreams. DDs are so much nicer than figmas even if the little buggers are so much easier to carry around.

My blog Pihlajakoto

dreamcore

Hello and welcome! Please do tell us who your girls are!

And I look forward to seeing some pictures of things you have sewn and knitted!

baldylox

Hello Maarit! Nice to see you here! I'm glad you got things figured out so you could join up and start posting.

Welcome aboard and have a good time here. There's lots of great people around so feel free to ask any questions you need.

I can't wait to see some pics of your girls here, especially your Mai. And a new girl? Yay! Who is it? Tell us! Ha ha!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

PrettyCranium

Welcome, I'm glad you were able to get things figured out! I'd love to see some of your knitting. And who's the new girl?

Pupi

Welcome^^

Please, tellus more about your girls!!! We want to see your knitting works too ><

I hope you can have fun in this nice place!

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

Pihlajakoto

^^; Problem is not exactly solved... I was at university today and by some miracle this forum finally showed itself to me. I found out at home that the internet connection we have is with an operator that has proxy that blocks this site. Our internet connection is my husband's employee benefit, so I can't get rid of the proxy :/ Only way I can post to this forum is to use my mobile phone or go to university. So no picture posts for a while.

I'm getting Yoko as a birthday present Some good points on turning thirty. I allready have Lilia (Mai Shiranui), Lumi (Yuki Morikawa), Nelli (Marisa Kirisame) and white Alna. Soon I will be ordering some blank heads from Volks so I can practice making face-ups. I kinda want to change Nelli's and Alna's face-up a bit.

My blog Pihlajakoto

baldylox
^^; Problem is not exactly solved... I was at university today and by some miracle this forum finally showed itself to me. I found out at home that the internet connection we have is with an operator that has proxy that blocks this site. Our internet connection is my husband's employee benefit, so I can't get rid of the proxy :/ Only way I can post to this forum is to use my mobile phone or go to university. So no picture posts for a while.

I'm getting Yoko as a birthday present Some good points on turning thirty. I allready have Lilia (Mai Shiranui), Lumi (Yuki Morikawa), Nelli (Marisa Kirisame) and white Alna. Soon I will be ordering some blank heads from Volks so I can practice making face-ups. I kinda want to change Nelli's and Alna's face-up a bit.

Aww, that's too bad to hear about the internet issues. At least we can still hear from you and such when you are at university!

And Yoko!! YAY!!! She's an excellent adoption! Congrats! I bet you can't wait to see her..... that is one heck of a birthday present!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Pihlajakoto

Yoko is really a dream come true. She's so cute (and badass). Hopefully it won't rain in the couple of days after I get her. I want to go out and take pictures of her.

My blog Pihlajakoto

AerisAquata

Welcome to the forum, Maarit~ Can't wait untill you can give us some pictures of your girls.

Halcyon

Welcome, Maarit! I can't wait to see pictures of your girls! I hope you like it here.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

OtakuDepot

Hi Maarit, welcome to the forum!!!!

**James

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

Nakitaninja

hyvää päivää!

That was all the Finnish I know. T-T I used to know how to ask about the bus going to town and talk about the snow.

I did study/live in Oulu for a semester in college and think your country is completely lovely! I also scared many Finns with my English while I lived there. I don't think they were expecting me to be American or perhaps I was unintentionally obnoxious or they felt shy... I am not sure....

Anyhow!

Welcome to the forums and it is very nice to meet you. I look forward to all of your posts.

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

Pihlajakoto
hyvää päivää!

That was all the Finnish I know. T-T I used to know how to ask about the bus going to town and talk about the snow.

I did study/live in Oulu for a semester in college and think your country is completely lovely! I also scared many Finns with my English while I lived there. I don't think they were expecting me to be American or perhaps I was unintentionally obnoxious or they felt shy... I am not sure....

Anyhow!

Welcome to the forums and it is very nice to meet you. I look forward to all of your posts.

Thank you! Very nice to meet you too

It's not uncommon to forget a foreing language you don't speak for a long time. I studied swedish and german at high school for three years, but can't remember how to say Goodday anymore ^^;

My blog Pihlajakoto