Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Bubbles

DD High Heel Feet - 3rd party

Nene

I have to say...those are some down right hot boots. I should look into getting something similar for my girls.

djvanisher

Oo those are nice i need to get me a pair of those

"Fate only takes you so far, after that it's up to you to make the rest happen"

Mikuland

I think this needs to go up, it's almost "important"!

So, after reading everything, for high heel shoes, those feet work better, for tight boots, you dont need special feet

Doboy
Here is a picture of them under stockings on a DD.

Hi Bubbles, i know this is late. May I ask where you got those black and red pump heels from? Also do you think they'd fit normal DD feet as I am having trouble finding 3rd party heeled feet and the taobao site is kinda confusing. Its so frustrating and Mind-blowing Volks has yet come out with some of their own.

Thank you

Bellatrix
I think this needs to go up, it's almost "important"!

So, after reading everything, for high heel shoes, those feet work better, for tight boots, you dont need special feet

Super sweet! Especially because the ylook still available! Unfortunately they are quite pricey tho.

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Bubbles

Looks like even smartdoll has high heel feet now:

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/products/high-heel-feet-milk-color

Volks needs to hurry up and copy! I feel like smartdoll triggered them to do some their actions recently like tan skin and refreshing their standard model heads.

Doboy - Those red and black heels have been sold out and discontinued for a while now. They were from a taobao store.

Panda_Dolliess
Looks like even smartdoll has high heel feet now:

https://shop.smartdoll.jp/products/high-heel-feet-milk-color

Volks needs to hurry up and copy! I feel like smartdoll triggered them to do some their actions recently like tan skin and refreshing their standard model heads.

Doboy - Those red and black heels have been sold out and discontinued for a while now. They were from a taobao store.

Do you think the the SmD feet can be modded or something to fit Dollfies?

Corgi
On 10/31/2017 at 2:57 AM, MaKayla_Panda said:

Do you think the the SmD feet can be modded or something to fit Dollfies?

I vaguely remember someone did that before and said it's a good fit/possible. But I wasn't able to find it again so it's still unknown for now. 

• Like 1

sinclair

Guess I've never felt that DDs needed high heel feet since they have so much rotation already.  I have yet to have any issues with Volks high heels on my girls.  If you have issues with some shoes not by Volks, then that's not really any of Volks' concern, so they won't make special feet for that.  It had been my understanding SmD had them because their feet couldn't bend as much as DDs.

Panda_Dolliess
On 3/24/2019 at 2:23 AM, Aireoko said:

I vaguely remember someone did that before and said it's a good fit/possible. But I wasn't able to find it again so it's still unknown for now. 

I actually asked this questions awhile ago in the SmD Group on Facebook. It won't work without some heavy modding because the foot pegs are completely different. The foot pegs on SmD are male while the foot pegs on DD are female.