Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
scripple

Why Rin Hates Kitsune

scripple

Story Line Dead.

Edited by Guest

mitsuki

This is a fascinating turn of events but so sad! Poor Rin and Sakura and poor suffocating Hannah! Rin and Sakura are so cute holding each other. I still want a kitsune though.

Pupi

This is so sad...

I'm really sorry for Rin's bad experience...

Cheer up, Rin!

I... I really don't know what to say in these situations... ._.

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

PrettyCranium

Great story and pics! The pics of Rin and Sakura together are so cute. Also, I really feel like I should watch the Fate/Stay series now, to get a bit of the background.

Waynio

O man!!! I do hope that something can be worked out.

Wayne

Galvatim

Awww! Rin really did mean well, even if she took things too far... She seems to keep a lot bottled up. I wouldn't expect Rin to be friends with kitsune, but maybe Rin can come to tolerate her.

scripple
This is a fascinating turn of events but so sad! Poor Rin and Sakura and poor suffocating Hannah! Rin and Sakura are so cute holding each other. I still want a kitsune though.

You still want a kitsune??? Well, they are awfully cute, so maybe the one from Rin's past was just a bad apple. Things that cute can't all be evil right?

I hope the story wasn't too sad. Poor Hannah wasn't just literally dying from suffocation, she was also probably dying because she really wanted to be a part of the hug and couldn't. So frustrating.

Aww... so sad this time ...

I hope it wasn't too sad. A little sadness provides a nice contrast to highlight the happy moments of life.

scripple
This is so sad...

I'm really sorry for Rin's bad experience...

Cheer up, Rin!

I... I really don't know what to say in these situations... ._.

Thanks for the good wishes to Rin. I'm sure she'll be back to her normal self soon enough.

O man!!! I do hope that something can be worked out.

Kind of sad this time eh? I hope that Rin can learn to live in peace with the new kitsune.

Awww! Rin really did mean well, even if she took things too far... She seems to keep a lot bottled up. I wouldn't expect Rin to be friends with kitsune, but maybe Rin can come to tolerate her.

Of course she meant well. Could you ever doubt her? She does keep a lot bottled up, I think the harshness of growing up as a magi tends to lead to that. Sakura holds a lot in as well.

I hope you're right and that Rin can learn to tolerate the new kitsune. I know Ilya would be very upset if she couldn't.

scripple
Great story and pics! The pics of Rin and Sakura together are so cute. Also, I really feel like I should watch the Fate/Stay series now, to get a bit of the background.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed them both.

I'm not sure that you'd get too much of the background to help you out with this story from the animated series. There are three alternate story arcs to the visual novel, and a lot of what's here is revealed in the third arc. The anime focuses mainly on the first arc with some random pieces from the other arcs pulled in to it. I don't recall Sakura getting a lot of development in the anime, but I don't quite remember. Perhaps someone who's only seen the anime could correct me if I'm wrong though.

OtakuDepot

Wow scripple, another fantastic post. I love the depth you bring to your girls and the story. Fantastic poses as well. I really admire all the great poses they have.

I hope they do work towards a good compromise with the new Kitsune. I refuse to believe she's evil. Well, maybe she likes to steal some snacks but I hope that's it.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo

littlebearries

I love the background, it's tragic and makes sense as to why she'd hate the Kitsune so much... I don't know much about the story they came from and if that's a part of it or not, but I like it a lot. Kitsune are troublesome.

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

scripple
Wow scripple, another fantastic post. I love the depth you bring to your girls and the story. Fantastic poses as well. I really admire all the great poses they have.

I hope they do work towards a good compromise with the new Kitsune. I refuse to believe she's evil. Well, maybe she likes to steal some snacks but I hope that's it.

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm pretty picky about the posing so I'm glad people are appreciating it. Storywise, I wanted to add a little back story and a little bit different perspective on Rin than people normally see this time.

The compromise for kitsune has already been posted. She's got some new rules to live under, but nothing too terrible. Probably won't be stealing any more snacks though.

scripple
I love the background, it's tragic and makes sense as to why she'd hate the Kitsune so much... I don't know much about the story they came from and if that's a part of it or not, but I like it a lot. Kitsune are troublesome.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. The background is a blend of official stuff and stuff I made up. The part up to her mother getting brain damaged is all from the original story. The part about the kitsune and how Rin handled it and how her mother died are my contributions. As well as Sakura's specific reactions.

In general Rin, Sakura, and Ilya all have pretty lousy lives in the official story. Being a magus in the Fate world is generally not a path to happiness.

And yes, it seems kitsune are troublesome. But don't tell mitsuki that, she seems determined to acquire one for herself.

littlebearries
And yes, it seems kitsune are troublesome. But don't tell mitsuki that, she seems determined to acquire one for herself.

She's not the only one... you've made me want one too. :x

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

baldylox
Yes, yes. Still need a kitsune or four.

LOL! That's our Mitsuki! Always looking to help out!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.