Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

baldylox

A special day for Manami

baldylox

I got up a little early today to get some things ready for my number one little princess but it seems she had other ideas...

"Hi Papa! Whatcha' doin'?"

Wow, you're up early dear.

14483353395_54dbcaa2d2_c.jpgDSC_2020 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Well yeah..... it's a VERY special day today."

A special day? Why's that?

14296728929_2a834754e2_c.jpgDSC_2021 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Oh come on Papa, you know why..... stop playing and pick me up."

Alright but I'm still not sure what you mean.

14479971691_114b361d5d_c.jpgDSC_2022 by balldylox, on Flickr

So is today something besides just Sunday?

"Yeahhh.... it's a special Sunday. For me especially...."

Oh? Is it National Cookie Day?

14482082102_5bc61fc909_c.jpgDSC_2023 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Nooooo... but that'd be great if it was."

So if that's not it, then what is it? I can't think of a single thing Manami.

14503467943_332c49d5e4_c.jpgDSC_2024 by balldylox, on Flickr

<>

"STOP MESSING WITH MEEEEEE! YOU KNOW DAMN WELL IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY PAPA!"

Hee hee hee... of course I know that. I just had to poke at you a little bit.

14296708839_50445cd809_z.jpgDSC_2028 by balldylox, on Flickr

"So you knew all along? Silly Papa! So what did you get me?"

Sheesh, straight to the point as always.....

14483323185_dbd7bba141_c.jpgDSC_2029 by balldylox, on Flickr

Well, to start, I got you a nice balloon.

"Oooooo! It's just right!"

14296737888_4c03cc600c_c.jpgDSC_2030 by balldylox, on Flickr

And I got you...

"My FAVORITE cookies ever!"

14460216886_d20a70f561_c.jpgDSC_2033 by balldylox, on Flickr

And then some of these....

14296728028_9dc22cf69b_c.jpgDSC_2034 by balldylox, on Flickr

And finally some of these...

"Mmmmm..... chocolate chip....."

14296877667_99cbc6ca0a_c.jpgDSC_2035 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Awww, you did good Papa! Thanks so much for all the yummy gifts! Now can we watch some anime together? I liked when we did that last year...."

Of course we can dear, we can watch whatever you want.

14296871717_08ca64b167_c.jpgDSC_2036 by balldylox, on Flickr

"Yay! Now gimmie hugs!! And some milk for the cookies."

14482073294_75671ef8ed_c.jpgDSC_2037 by balldylox, on Flickr

It should be a nice relaxing day watching anime with my number one girl. So what are we watching first?

"We're watching HENTAI all day long!! Hooray for boobies!!"

Wait WHAT?

14503423303_ab246c8c41_c.jpgDSC_2038 by balldylox, on Flickr

Yes indeed, today is the fourth anniversary of when Manami came home to live with me! I can't even begin to think about life without her now. She's been so good to me and is such a big part of my life now..... and she's introduced me to such great people in the hobby too. I owe her a lot!

Happy Birthday Manami, here's to 4 more years of fun!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

battrastard

FOUR years, already??

Dayum, Happy B-Day, cutie. Hope you and Billy have many, many more!! *hugz from me and the Kiddos!*

This:

ImageDSC_2024 by balldylox, on Flickr

Bets shots, ever..

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

baldylox
D'aww! Happy Birthday!

Thank you!

FOUR years, already??

Dayum, Happy B-Day, cutie. Hope you and Billy have many, many more!! *hugz from me and the Kiddos!*

I know right?? 4 years does NOT seem like it's passed since I adopted her! Sometimes it feels like I've had her for maybe 2 years but other times it feels like I've had her forever.... it's weird. And thank you so much! You and your girls made Manami smile with their hugs!

This:

Best shots, ever..

Thanks again! Manami gets all snuggly and cuddly when it's just us. She doesn't mind being close to me when any of her sisters are around mind you.... she just seems to be a bit more affectionate when they're not.

Billy

Poofiemus

Happy Birthday, Manami!

Heh, love that her loot was entirely cookies. So her! And of course she wants to watch hentai. She'd just better hope Mai and Mo don't figure out what you're watching and invade.

This reminds me that Ag's Bday is coming up. Can't believe it's nearly been four years. o.o And I have no idea what to get her; anything she wants can easily be a danger in her hands. . .

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

kastalia

Happy birthday Manami!

Cookies and hentai? Sounds like a good day!

Oni-Chan

♡ ♡ ♡ Happy Birthday Manami ♡ ♡ ♡

Congratulations Billy ^w^

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

MrFjmg03

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANAMI!!!!

WOW 4 years already. Times pass by very fast. Manami is looking so sexy on that outfit. I love the pictures you took together both of you look so adorable

Amber

Haha, what a cute story. I loved the pictures, it looked so real... Like she really crawled up!

She also got a lot of great gifts, cookies are amazing!

Happy birthday to you and Manami~

salica

Happy Birthday Manami !! Only the fourth Birthday ??It feels like I've known you forever In a good way

EblKtty

Well in that case I will need to bake some cookies as well to bring to the doll meet ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANAMIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! much love from my girls as well!

At home: Too many....

baldylox
Happy Birthday, Manami! Heh, love that her loot was entirely cookies. So her! And of course she wants to watch hentai. She'd just better hope Mai and Mo don't figure out what you're watching and invade. This reminds me that Ag's Bday is coming up. Can't believe it's nearly been four years. o.o And I have no idea what to get her; anything she wants can easily be a danger in her hands. . .

Thank you! What else would I get her but cookies? I'm too broke to buy her clothes. And yes, she was all about watching some hentai.... good thing Ryomou and Mai were doing their daily workout for a few hours, they didn't know we were in the living room at all. That's right about Agatha! 4 years for her too! I hope you find her something awesome so she's happy.

Happy birthday Manami! Cookies and hentai? Sounds like a good day!

Thanks! It's her perfect day for sure.

♡ ♡ ♡ Happy Birthday Manami ♡ ♡ ♡ Congratulations Billy ^w^

Thank you very much!

YAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANAMI!!!!

WOW 4 years already. Times pass by very fast. Manami is looking so sexy on that outfit. I love the pictures you took together both of you look so adorable

Thank you sir! You're right, time just flies by! And thanks about Manami's little outfit. I found that at a place called "Tuesday Morning" and it cost me a whopping 79 cents plus tax. LOL Nice cheap outfit!

Haha, what a cute story. I loved the pictures, it looked so real... Like she really crawled up! She also got a lot of great gifts, cookies are amazing! Happy birthday to you and Manami~

Thank you very much! And what do you mean it looked real? She DID climb up my leg! Cookies are her favorite present so she was VERY happy with what she got.

Happy Birthday Manami !! Only the fourth Birthday ??It feels like I've known you forever In a good way

Thank you my northern friend! ^_^ I know right? It seems like she's been with me forever! I'm glad she and I have such good friends in you and your girls to travel along with us in the hobby!

Happy birthday Manami ^^... Gosh only 4? What a great age

Thanks! I wonder how old four is in DD years?

Well in that case I will need to bake some cookies as well to bring to the doll meet ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANAMIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! much love from my girls as well!

Whoooo! She'll love that for sure! Thanks a bunch for the congrats!

Billy

Bouncing_Tigger

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...a little late, but still very heartfelt! Its kinda hard to put 4 candles on a cookie, though, so maybe she should still get a cookie shaped cake, maybe?? (And I'm sure she doesn't care at all about not getting clothes for her birthday because after all, the only thing that really counts is COOKIES!!)

aeris

happy belated birthday Manami! Wish you a lot of years of fun with Billy!

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

baldylox
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...a little late, but still very heartfelt! Its kinda hard to put 4 candles on a cookie, though, so maybe she should still get a cookie shaped cake, maybe?? (And I'm sure she doesn't care at all about not getting clothes for her birthday because after all, the only thing that really counts is COOKIES!!)

Thank you very much! It was VERY hard to get candles on a cookie so I just gave up and gave her the bags instead. And you're right, all she really needs is lots and lots of cookies! Clothes are secondary to her anyways.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MANAMI!! You are looking as beautiful as ever!

Wow, thank you! Manami is very happy to hear you say that! She might have even blushed a little!

happy belated birthday Manami! Wish you a lot of years of fun with Billy!

Thanks so much! I hope we have MANY more years of fun ahead of us too!

Billy

mitsuki

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MANAMI!

That is so cute! I can't believe it has been 4 years! Wow! I am sure there are more years of craziness and fun in store for her to go. Time goes by so quickly. Those cookies all look great. Awww Spending the day with family is a great way to spend a birthday. That and fighting about ridiculous stuff while having dinner at an Italian restaurant. haha

Actually, now I know why we had a party on Sunday. We had chocolate cake even. There was music and dancing. We were psychically compelled to celebrate for Manami's sake. She always wants everyone to have a good time.

baldylox
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MANAMI!

That is so cute! I can't believe it has been 4 years! Wow! I am sure there are more years of craziness and fun in store for her to go. Time goes by so quickly. Those cookies all look great. Awww Spending the day with family is a great way to spend a birthday. That and fighting about ridiculous stuff while having dinner at an Italian restaurant. haha

Thanks so much Mitsuki! Manami really loves you and always enjoys it when you pay her attention. I can't believe it's been 4 years either! But it's been such a fun 4 years! She enjoyed herself quite a bit on Sunday... we ate cookies and drank milk and watched TV and then she took a nap in my lap. Then we made supper and watched more TV.

Actually, now I know why we had a party on Sunday. We had chocolate cake even. There was music and dancing. We were psychically compelled to celebrate for Manami's sake. She always wants everyone to have a good time.

Ha ha! Manami is all about having fun or someone else having fun for her sake! I hope yall had a great time!

Billy

Brighteyes

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS DEAR Manami chan!!!! *___________________*

I am so sorry for my delay!! U___U, but I really wish you both more more more years of fun and happiness together!!!

It is so lovely heart touching to see how much you love her!!!, I really enjoy every single picture!!.

I hope we can enjoy together many many years!!! all my best wishes!!!

2mw6wc1.jpg

baldylox
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS DEAR Manami chan!!!! *___________________*

I am so sorry for my delay!! U___U, but I really wish you both more more more years of fun and happiness together!!!

It is so lovely heart touching to see how much you love her!!!, I really enjoy every single picture!!.

I hope we can enjoy together many many years!!! all my best wishes!!!

Thank you so much for the B-day wishes! Manami and I are happy you enjoyed the photos! And yes, I do love my Manami soooo much! She's my first girl and my number one Princess. I hope you and all your pretty girls have many years of fun too!

Billy

ShadowXM1

Happy Belated Birthday Manami! Wow! You really ARE the cookie queen at your dad's place! O_O And the pampered Princess! Holy Moly Cow! XD

baldylox
Happy Belated Birthday Manami! Wow! You really ARE the cookie queen at your dad's place! O_O And the pampered Princess! Holy Moly Cow! XD

Thanks! Of course my number one girl is pampered and a princess! How else should she be treated?

Billy