017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

Alphakitty

Ah, they are all so cute! I'm so behind on catching up with the boards, I didn't even know you had a Marisa. ^^;;

Your girls always look so good together, Akira fits in perfectly! Such a cute pair with Marisa. Do you think the kitty magician outfit will stain? I want to put mine on Saber Lily, but I'm a bit worried about the dark fabric.

DD Family: Mari, Saber Lily, Marisa, Soniko, Noumi, Kirino, Kuroneko, Sakura (DD Sakuno), Aerie, Akira, Kiki, Koko, Rose (DDS Mariko), Kureha, Ryoko, Lucy, Haruka, Rise, Extra & Alter!

scripple

Oh no! The kitsune infestation is spreading!!! Or is that a neko infestation? Hmm, not sure anymore.

Well this certainly wasn't what I expected. Not really sure what I was expecting, but I do know this wasn't it. Congrats on the new girls. I hope that kitty magician set doesn't stain.

So you get attacked by a deadly enemy, and the end result is you now have *MORE* girls. Wow, these DDs really do just multiply beyond all control.

Fun story.

otakusan
Ah, they are all so cute! I'm so behind on catching up with the boards, I didn't even know you had a Marisa. ^^;;

Your girls always look so good together, Akira fits in perfectly! Such a cute pair with Marisa. Do you think the kitty magician outfit will stain? I want to put mine on Saber Lily, but I'm a bit worried about the dark fabric.

Thx, i just got that Marisa actually, that's why you didn't know The kitty magician outift to my surprise, is actually pretty save. I soaked the bra and black stocking in detergent solution overnight, and the water is crystal clear after still. But her default outfit on the other hand, will stain like crazy, after just an hour of soaking, the water was brown already.

otakusan
Oh no! The kitsune infestation is spreading!!! Or is that a neko infestation? Hmm, not sure anymore.

Well this certainly wasn't what I expected. Not really sure what I was expecting, but I do know this wasn't it. Congrats on the new girls. I hope that kitty magician set doesn't stain.

So you get attacked by a deadly enemy, and the end result is you now have *MORE* girls. Wow, these DDs really do just multiply beyond all control.

Fun story.

Thanks scripple, those are awesome accessories. I was trying to find a fun way to introduce the two new girls, so eventually this story came about.

SirNarwhal

Always love your photoshoots so much; your posing is top notch! How are you liking Marisa so far?

otakusan
Always love your photoshoots so much; your posing is top notch! How are you liking Marisa so far?

loving her much... her smile is just priceless, her outfit is stain safe... but her wig is a pain to work with

SirNarwhal

loving her much... her smile is just priceless, her outfit is stain safe... but her wig is a pain to work with

Haha, yeah, I took her wig off almost immediately since it's such a pain in the ass to deal with. She's so incredibly adorable in anything you throw her in though and I agree, she definitely has a priceless smile =3

Waynio

Great way to introduce the new girls!!! Also great ending on the story!!!

Wayne

mitsuki

That is so ridiculously cute! I love your new girls. They fit right in with your adorable family!

Galvatim

Asuka did it! and the reward is Marisa and Akira! They are both cuties! Saber and Yuu look cute with cat ears too!

PrettyCranium

Great story and pics! I saw these on Flickr yesterday and wondered about the neko ears. So cute!

PlasticFantastic

Very cute and funny! ^_^

I love that kitty microphone ^o^

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

Pupi

Defeat a terrible and powerful beast... Recruit a couple of new extra-cute magical girls... (+ shopping for girls :3)

I need to get some engines and equipments :3

enthusiast pasta girl - she/her - power bi

Mini Mode Lab

AerisAquata

Your pictures of Marisa make me want her. She's so cute!

dreamcore

Akira and Marisa are adorable. Congrats on getting them! I really like your posing and composition, too!

Although it's unfortunate to hear that Akira's default outfit stains that badly...

OtakuDepot

Congrats!!!! Such an awesome ending to the story. Akira is just amazing. Once again I realize too late just how wonderful a new girl is, it's not till the owners start showing photos till you see their true beauty.

Your girls are always so beautiful and you take such great photos of them. I was in love with Yuu before but now you have her in nekko mimi!!!! Ugh, I'm totally smitten.

**James.

Otaku Depot's growing family.

6176759571_b2375fa7d7_o.jpg

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

― Terry Pratchett, Jingo