Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
rensuchan

DDS - Yumeno Uta

rensuchan

Uta Yumeno (In Progress - Waiting on Eyes. Wig needs to be styled / possibly changed.)

abdbb5bb5959b135f2e951c72d56a766.jpg

--------

Body: DDS, Semi-White, S bust

--------

Head: DDH-01 - Face up Complete

--------

Eyes: Ersa Flora Custom (Order placed - Waiting)

--------

Hair: Orange/Brown Twintails~ I will try to style a wig to make this happen.

--------

Outfit: The first I'll go for will probably the school outfit, but she's a very versatile character for dress since she wears a lot of different outfits in the Onegai My Melody anime.

--------

Accessories:

- My Melody things!

==============================================================

Edited by Guest

Eustia

Sounds cute. I have her nendoroid sitting right in front of me (all three KnJ girls under my monitor) so I can picture all of them as MDDs quite readily.

Brown eyes are pretty easy, however a wig long enough to make her twintails is likely to be your sticking point.

There is no way to order bodies with L busts, other than buying all parts separately and assembling her yourself, afaik. It isn't difficult, but it'd be nice if they offered bodies with different bust options.

rensuchan
There is no way to order bodies with L busts, other than buying all parts separately and assembling her yourself, afaik. It isn't difficult, but it'd be nice if they offered bodies with different bust options.

Thanks for the response. I'll weigh the cost of putting it together myself to see if it's worth it versus just buying a separate bust and swapping. More than likely though I'll end up being too lazy ><

It's too bad about the long wig though. Are there any custom wig makers that you know of?

WoundedNight64

Since a DDH 01 will use the same wigs whether it's a DD or am MDD you can always try to find a long wig for a DD. Failing that what about Mariko's wig from her student version?

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

rensuchan

It looks like Student Mariko definitely has the correct hairstyle! The color is a bit dark though

I may end up changing my first DD to a different character though due to the lack of normal skin DDH-01 right now and my own impatience xD.

I might be going with a semi-white DDS now with a different character. I'm going to change my opening post and title to reflect the second idea soon!

rensuchan

Updated this thread title to reflect the current project since the order has been placed. Mimi will have to wait until next year or I can piece her together slowly over the course of a few months. I'll open a new thread for her once the project is started!