Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sign in to follow this  
Dolly

September New Outfit Collection

Dolly

So many pretty new outfits! I really like the red Alice set for DDDy, and those bloomer 'n earband sets are too cute.

September New Outfit Collection

But what I really want to know is, WHO is that beauty modeling the "Intrigue Rose Dress"? She looks like Tamaki x Kanu sort of, but I know she isn't either of them. And can anyone ID the cutie modeling the "Cherished Rose Dress"? Or dare I hope that they may be NEW molds?

So, anyone see something that catches their eye? Or are your girls bugging you to buy them something here?

<3 At home: Smartdoll Dimension & Onward 

(*) Wishing for: Dollfie Dream

mitsuki

haha More plaid.

If that is going to be Mariko-sensei (who is supposed to be a DDdy), I am definitely getting her. I wonder who she is.

The little one in the Cherished Rose Dress is adorable too. Isn't there a rumor of Natsuki getting a little sister?

I think it will be a fun DD Gathering if these are the new girls about to be released.

PrettyCranium

Hmm, interesting! If that's Mariko, I'm betting she will be popular because she indeed looks like Tamaki, without the kitty mouth.

Saluli

She looks pretty!

The new clothes looks great too. It is a pity that I never manage to buy volks releases...

Summon ritual is over. And finally complete.

Nakitaninja

She's so gorgeous.... arrrrrg. Red eyes though? That's a little unusual for a non-fantasy girl.

40283197242_5620dd1681.jpg

mitsuki

She could be anyone, but that lolita dress suits Mariko's cosplaying profile.

jadepixel

The girl in pink is so cute XD

I think it might be Sakura, and in the burgundy dress is Tamaki- or maybe an older mold like Sirius. Doesn't seem like Volks would slip in a new sculpt this way, they love to build the hype.

Ren

Oh, Ilike the Intrigue Rose Dress very much . To bad that my Moe is an S-bust >.

Talolili

The girl in the lolita dress is so cute and I also like the lounge dress.

archangeli
Oh, Ilike the Intrigue Rose Dress very much . To bad that my Moe is an S-bust >.<

If you're not opposed to changing her to the M bust, do it. Moe's new pink & black outfit fits nicely with the M bust, and she looks better in most other DD clothes too.

My Moe's "S" bust is sitting in a box now and I'm only keeping it because it's part of her original "set", but other than that I have no use for it.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

PrettyCranium

The theory on DoA is that the girl in the burgundy dress is the one-off white skin Kanu that was in the DD Compilation book, and that the other mystery girl is a Reimu repaint.

Halcyon
Oh, Ilike the Intrigue Rose Dress very much . To bad that my Moe is an S-bust >.<

If you're not opposed to changing her to the M bust, do it. Moe's new pink & black outfit fits nicely with the M bust, and she looks better in most other DD clothes too.

My Moe's "S" bust is sitting in a box now and I'm only keeping it because it's part of her original "set", but other than that I have no use for it.

DD 娘 - Dollfie Dream® Daughters

{1} : DDS [ユ-ピィ] - Euphie

Waynio

I love some of these outfit!! I defiantly gotta get a few!!

Wayne

mitsuki
The theory on DoA is that the girl in the burgundy dress is the one-off white skin Kanu that was in the DD Compilation book, and that the other mystery girl is a Reimu repaint.

That is a good theory. I think I was hoping these two would be available to us somehow. Wishful thinking is fun.

jadepixel

That is a good theory. I think I was hoping these two would be available to us somehow. Wishful thinking is fun.

Ah, you're right, that's more of a Kanu face. Not a chance of getting that one, but Reimu is do-able at least! Too bad she has the original DDS body, not as sturdy as the new one.

Does buying these outfits require camping the website for the moment they're released?

DefectiveAngel

Awwww I just love all these new outfits. My girls are going to end up having more clothes than me. I just adore that loungewear set and all the Rosy sets.

As for the DD wearing the Intrigue Rose Dress her face sculpt is gorgeous. It's a shame that Volks doesn't have listed yet who the model is. Perhaps a bit closer to the clothing release they will update with who is modeling what. I'm just as curious as everyone else to find out who she could be.

Ren

Does the DDII bust part fit good in the DDIII body? I wanted to change the S bust to M, but I though it's better to wait until Volks releases the new body and it's parts in standard offer.

mitsuki

The DDIII busts are different. They have a very narrow opening that fits the peg that attaches the arm to the shoulder as opposed to the more open DDII busts. It is not that the DDII bust doesn't fit the DDIII. It is just more loose.

Ren

I see, thank you for the information . I think I will wait for the DDIII bust parts then

iomi

preorders start in an hour and a half from now ^^ !

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

Waynio

It wont let me order the White Shirt Loungewear set i want!!!

Wayne

iomi

orders aren't up yet XD !! should be in half an hour ( 11 AM japan time )

At home: Rina and Reina( Twins ),DD Neris,Oscar(DD Beatrice),Bunni DD Akira)Melon( DD Yuki.M)Saber Extra(x2), Toki(DD Rise), Saber Alter, Saber Lily and Kudo, Rosalie, Cirno and Kan'u,Melty, Aoko, mika(06), Rin Tohsaka

youth

Hmm. My desktop widget clock say past 11 already, but checking the tablet clock still 10 so I guess I can stop reloading then. Desktop clock timezone was off. I want that Intrigue Rose Dress for Alna!

iomi

I'm also getting Intrigue Rose dress for Beato XD